New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
I know this is very late, I'm sorry, I kept forgetting to post it in my recent news reports. About a week ago, two lovebirds got married. That's right, a marriage! Who was it? It was... Sam! Sampopxxx101 and Jacobg627 got married. it was momentous. It was heart-warming, and peaceful. There were some tears of joy, too. Congratulations, Jacob and Sam. :) For those of you who didn't/couldn't attend the wedding, here's a photo: I didn't have a photo, sorry. That was a photo of something else that happened on OldCP.

It happened. It totes happened. Mhm. Yeah. It happened. Sure. Okay, call you later. *hangs up* It happened, folks! It happened! What, you say? The Moth Priest Trial! Now, I got a little confused, because I thought it started at 4:00 PM EST, 10:00 PM UK. But, I was mistaken. It started at 11:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM UK. I missed it. And I don't have a photo, unfortunately. And I don't think most people do, either. But, CoffeeCow did inform me on who won. Well, I asked. And the winners of the Moth Priest Trial (there are two winners) are... DSC, a famous and funny moderator! And, Caesar, a friendly, wise user! When I see Caesar's name, I think of pizza. When I see DSC's name, I think of PenguinDSC. I, personally, would like to say congratulations to you both. You both earned it.

New Thing(s) Added
Once again, I'm sorry to say it again friends, there is nothing added. I'm sorry. :(

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
DSC is now a Moth Priest
Caesar is now a Moth Priest

Demotions
There are no demotions.

Player of the Day
Rawr!

Birthdays http://prntscr.com/7wy4cw
~ RedWater is 15!
~ Pyramid Head is 14!
~ Skittles4me2 is 12!
~ Skittles4me is 19!
~ Macyyy is 15!
~ Marina72502 is 13!
~ LullabyLikesRamen is 10!
~ SelenaGomez8 is 11!
Happy birthday! :)

Joke of the Day
Joe: What does "idk" mean?
Me: I don't know.
Joe: Then why'd you ask? What does idk and idc mean?
Me: I don't know and I don't care.
Joe: Chu so rude.

Rhyme With Rawr
Car!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/7wy3l6
It's a mockingbird.

And now for today's question: How many waterslides can I ride in one day? Well, that depends on how long I'm there. If you're talking a full twelve hours, then as many as there are in the park. And waterparks might have around five waterslides. So I'd ride all of them. And I'll ride them however many times I want. Maybe five times each. It all depends! :P

That's it for today! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite board game is. Choices are: Uno, Phase 10, Munchkin, Monopoly, or Battleship? c:

~Amanda

+1 by Bailey, Nietzsche, Otaku, LoveMincraft and 1 other

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

The Wicked Boss
466 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
25th July 2015, 04:47 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 25th July 2015 04:37 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
I know this is very late, I'm sorry, I kept forgetting to post it in my recent news reports. About a week ago, two lovebirds got married. That's right, a marriage! Who was it? It was... Sam! Sampopxxx101 and Jacobg627 got married. it was momentous. It was heart-warming, and peaceful. There were some tears of joy, too. Congratulations, Jacob and Sam. For those of you who didn't/couldn't attend the wedding, here's a photo: I didn't have a photo, sorry. That was a photo of something else that happened on OldCP.

It happened. It totes happened. Mhm. Yeah. It happened. Sure. Okay, call you later. *hangs up* It happened, folks! It happened! What, you say? The Moth Priest Trial! Now, I got a little confused, because I thought it started at 4:00 PM EST, 10:00 PM UK. But, I was mistaken. It started at 11:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM UK. I missed it. And I don't have a photo, unfortunately. And I don't think most people do, either. But, CoffeeCow did inform me on who won. Well, I asked. And the winners of the Moth Priest Trial (there are two winners) are... DSC, a famous and funny moderator! And, Caesar, a friendly, wise user! When I see Caesar's name, I think of pizza. When I see DSC's name, I think of PenguinDSC. I, personally, would like to say congratulations to you both. You both earned it.

New Thing(s) Added
Once again, I'm sorry to say it again friends, there is nothing added. I'm sorry.

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
DSC is now a Moth Priest
Caesar is now a Moth Priest

Demotions
There are no demotions.

Player of the Day
Rawr!

Birthdays http://prntscr.com/7wy4cw
~ RedWater is 15!
~ Pyramid Head is 14!
~ Skittles4me2 is 12!
~ Skittles4me is 19!
~ Macyyy is 15!
~ Marina72502 is 13!
~ LullabyLikesRamen is 10!
~ SelenaGomez8 is 11!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day
Joe: What does "idk" mean?
Me: I don't know.
Joe: Then why'd you ask? What does idk and idc mean?
Me: I don't know and I don't care.
Joe: Chu so rude.

Rhyme With Rawr
Car!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/7wy3l6 Spoiler ShowIt's a mockingbird.

And now for today's question: How many waterslides can I ride in one day? Well, that depends on how long I'm there. If you're talking a full twelve hours, then as many as there are in the park. And waterparks might have around five waterslides. So I'd ride all of them. And I'll ride them however many times I want. Maybe five times each. It all depends!

That's it for today! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite board game is. Choices are: Uno, Phase 10, Munchkin, Monopoly, or Battleship? c:

~Amanda

Good Job. -The Blur

+1 by Amandapink30
Unknown Yet..

Rookie
41 posts
Seen 13th September 2015
25th July 2015, 04:47 PM

wonderfull news! keep it doing amanda! :)

+1 by Amandapink30

Its Kinda Fun To Do The Impossible
602 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
25th July 2015, 05:48 PM

LOL the joke of the day was so funny i luv ur work as a news reporter ur awesome at this keep the good work!!!

+1 by Amandapink30
Just listen the song electric angel by Rin & Len

340 posts
Seen 23rd October 2015
27th July 2015, 12:31 PM

Who doesn't love Amanda's news? Great News Amanda! :) Cant wait for the next one!

Rookie
13 posts
Seen 28th July 2015
27th July 2015, 08:10 PM

the best news reporter
good luck

Chop
343 posts
Seen 30th December 2021
27th July 2015, 08:17 PM

You report good news every time!Can't wait for 9#

DJSuperior, The Most Superior