Moth Priest Trials
Promotions and Demotions
Moderator Spreadsheet Release 7/26/15
Birthdays
Other News Reports to Look at
Forums News Feed
Player of The Day

CRIMEZONE ALERT!

Crimezone just keeps on getting better and better. Thanks to our amazing team of Detectives we have found more things to help us keep the Jiniri Crown safe, and here I am to tell you those things.
The Underground Church: FOUND!

The Underground Church has been found! There are many cautions in the Church and many things to note when you are in there. I will explain those things later. Here's how you get in:

1) Go to the Book Room and click on the lights shown below in the picture.

*Note: Only 2 of the lights work. Click on the ones that do.

2) Click on the candle nearest to the lamp as shown in the picture below.

3)Go to theoldway and go through the open passage which is shown in the picture below and you should be in the underground church.

Here is a picture of what the Church looks like:

Clues we Found in the Underground Church

The Evil Writings
In the book on the right, we found something written. I took some pictures and I will show them to you now.

Hgar was behind this the whole time. Hashir and a bunch of other users help killed Hgar and the agents that were behind this. They also took some pictures of things he said. I will show you the pictures now.

The Altar of Puffles & The Sacrifice Bust

We found another note and it's about the Altar of Puffles. Do NOT do what it says, the Blackhawks are in desperate need of help.

Here is a picture of the Sacrifice Bust we found:

Warnings

There are a few things you need to know with the church to keep you safe as the room is not very safe.

Do not say the word pythas in the church. It is a curse and if you say it once, you will lose health.
Say it a number of times, and you'll be dead. So please don't say the word in the church. Detective Wise Jaxs died from this. RIP Jaxs, you will be missed.

Djnns are not recommended to go in the church. If they do, they will lose control, go djnn mode, and die. This is what happened to High Priest Mico. RIP Mico, you will be missed.
The Bombing at the Town

On Sunday, around 5 PM EST there was a bomb explosion set off by RiVaviViD. In the bomb explosion, Nike01, Nightsky, CoffeeCow, Loslocos, Banshee, Sweet542, XxMillsxX, ImEuan, and RiVaViViD all died. RIP all that died, you will be missed.

Also, thanks to Sam and Kris, we found out that Agent08 had something to do with this. Here's the proof:

Announcements

New Emperor Regent
Damen is going on a very buisness trip to France for the next 2 weeks so he will not be on for everything. So, Prince Tennis has become the Emperor Regent for 2 weeks. When you see him, be sure to give him a BIG congratulations!

Dead Ranked Users
If you died in one of the attacks and had a rank on your main account, PM one of the Administrators providing proof. (a PM from your forums acc does count)

My Channel
As you may know, I thought it would be a good idea to make a channel to keep people updated on my news. Well, I'm busier than I thought so I just wanted you guys to know that I may not be updating everyday but, I will try my best so please be patient.

Knight Evaluations
Over the course of the next few weeks, Knight Captain Sir Cysero and Former Knight Captain Bp28 will be evaluating every Imperial Knight and if both of them don't think you are worthy of the rank anymore, there will be a demotion. It is very fit for this to happen because we need strong Knights to help us be successful in the war.
Upcoming Events

Oh boy.. Summer is a busy but fun time! So, get prepared for whole lot a load of fun coming up the next few weeks. I'm Alyssa and I'm here to tell you all the events that are planned for the next few weeks.

Council of the Ranks Meeting
This Saturday, we will have our 3rd Council of the Ranks Meeting. Tennis needs to know the In-Game Mod Rep, Master Rep, Forum Mod Rep, and the Knight Rep. The 3 invited guests will be chosen soon.

The DSGHQ Forums 2 Year Anniversary!
Time has flown by so fast. It's almost been 2 years since the DSGHQ Forums first opened! On August 30th, the Forums will be officially 2 years old! Here are some old pictures.

Jesse's Birthday!
Happy birthday Jesse! On August 6th, Jesse will turn 17.

Little's Birthday!
Happy birthday Little! On August 15th, Little will turn 15.
The SWF Crate - JR Channel Maker

The SWF Crate JR Channel Maker is now fixed! Now you can start making JRS again. Look out for jrs you created on OldCP!
Moth Priest Trials

On Saturday, the Moth Priest Trials took place. For the first task, everyone was given the oppurtunity to get taught the basics by an Imperial Knight. the mentors were Sled, Music, Sam, and Cysero. In the end, there were a bunch of finalists. The only ones I can remember are EtnaIII, DSC, Caesar, and Mists574 but only DSC and Caesar were the winners in the end. Congratulations to the both of you!
Promotions and Demotions

Promotions
Cersai is now a Moderator!
Jassie is now a Moderator!
FluffehBII is now a Moderator!
Cowffee is now a Moderator!
DSC is now a Moth Priest!
Caesar is now a Moth Priest!

Demotions
Jaxs has been demoted from Wise and is now a Member.
Wintersummer has been demoted from Master and is now a Member.

Moderator Spreadsheet Release

The Moderator Spreadsheet has been released! This week the Moderators did AMAZING. The warnings are now decreased to 2, and you're out. Cyberwolf would apperciate it very much if you told him a week in advance of your inactivity or else you will be counted on the spreadsheet for that week. Here is the spreadsheet:

Birthdays

Here are the birthdays:

Happy birthday everyone!
Forums News Feed

Here is the Forums News Feed:

Other News Reports To Look At

Amanda's Awesome News #8
Written by: Amandapink30
http://forums.damenspike.com/view/46635/[/img]
Player of The Day!

Lylance is the Player of The Day. Congrats Lylance! :D

Well, I hope you all enjoyed my 8th News Report! So close to 10. Btw, when I upload my 10th News Report we will have a partaaaay. I hope you all have an amazing week. Cya soon

-Alyssa

+1 by CoffeeCow, Bailey, Mists, Ras and 14 others

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th July 2015, 10:24 PM

Incredible news report. Thx for congratulating me on Player of the Day.

340 posts
Seen 23rd October 2015
28th July 2015, 10:24 PM

Great news Report! Very long, but really good!! =D

272 posts
Seen 22nd January 2016
29th July 2015, 01:09 AM

Omfg a mod died?? how sad :(

Friends
]Tigerclaws, Leila4567, CoffeeCow, skittylove

OG ?
Master
1,498 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th July 2015, 05:53 AM

Wow, an amazing detailed report.

+1 by trixie

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
29th July 2015, 08:40 AM

I LOVE THIS <3 :D

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
29th July 2015, 03:22 PM

Fantastic news report, as always! It's upsetting to see so many innocent users die.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Snaildom King
352 posts
Seen 22nd July 2020
29th July 2015, 03:32 PM

This Might Be my favorite news report yet +1

Chop
343 posts
Seen 30th December 2021
29th July 2015, 03:38 PM

Thanks for the news!Now I'm a lot more updated!

-DJSuperior=3

DJSuperior, The Most Superior
Chop

TheDJ

DSGHQ Forums,Oldcp,SnailsChat,Snaildom,

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
29th July 2015, 05:56 PM

Thanks everyone! :D

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
29th July 2015, 05:57 PM

Alyssa wrote on 28th July 2015 10:08 PM:
DSGHQ News with Saber

Headings
CRIMEZONE ALERT!
Announcements
SWF Crate - JR Channel maker
Upcoming Events
Moth Priest Trials
Promotions and Demotions
Moderator Spreadsheet Release 7/26/15
Birthdays
Other News Reports to Look at
Forums News Feed
Player of The Day

CRIMEZONE ALERT!

Crimezone just keeps on getting better and better. Thanks to our amazing team of Detectives we have found more things to help us keep the Jiniri Crown safe, and here I am to tell you those things.

The Underground Church: FOUND!

The Underground Church has been found! There are many cautions in the Church and many things to note when you are in there. I will explain those things later. Here's how you get in:

1) Go to the Book Room and click on the lights shown below in the picture.

*Note: Only 2 of the lights work. Click on the ones that do.

2) Click on the candle nearest to the lamp as shown in the picture below.

3)Go to theoldway and go through the open passage which is shown in the picture below and you should be in the underground church.

Here is a picture of what the Church looks like:

Clues we Found in the Underground Church

The Evil Writings
In the book on the right, we found something written. I took some pictures and I will show them to you now.

Hgar was behind this the whole time. Hashir and a bunch of other users help killed Hgar and the agents that were behind this. They also took some pictures of things he said. I will show you the pictures now.

The Altar of Puffles & The Sacrifice Bust

We found another note and it's about the Altar of Puffles. Do NOT do what it says, the Blackhawks are in desperate need of help.

Here is a picture of the Sacrifice Bust we found:

Warnings

There are a few things you need to know with the church to keep you safe as the room is not very safe.

Do not say the word pythas in the church. It is a curse and if you say it once, you will lose health.
Say it a number of times, and you'll be dead. So please don't say the word in the church. Detective Wise Jaxs died from this. RIP Jaxs, you will be missed.

Djnns are not recommended to go in the church. If they do, they will lose control, go djnn mode, and die. This is what happened to High Priest Mico. RIP Mico, you will be missed.

The Bombing at the Town

On Sunday, around 5 PM EST there was a bomb explosion set off by RiVaviViD. In the bomb explosion, Nike01, Nightsky, CoffeeCow, Loslocos, Banshee, Sweet542, XxMillsxX, ImEuan, and RiVaViViD all died. RIP all that died, you will be missed.

Also, thanks to Sam and Kris, we found out that Agent08 had something to do with this. Here's the proof:

Announcements

New Emperor Regent
Damen is going on a very buisness trip to France for the next 2 weeks so he will not be on for everything. So, Prince Tennis has become the Emperor Regent for 2 weeks. When you see him, be sure to give him a BIG congratulations!

Dead Ranked Users
If you died in one of the attacks and had a rank on your main account, PM one of the Administrators providing proof. (a PM from your forums acc does count)

My Channel
As you may know, I thought it would be a good idea to make a channel to keep people updated on my news. Well, I'm busier than I thought so I just wanted you guys to know that I may not be updating everyday but, I will try my best so please be patient.

Knight Evaluations
Over the course of the next few weeks, Knight Captain Sir Cysero and Former Knight Captain Bp28 will be evaluating every Imperial Knight and if both of them don't think you are worthy of the rank anymore, there will be a demotion. It is very fit for this to happen because we need strong Knights to help us be successful in the war.

Upcoming Events

Oh boy.. Summer is a busy but fun time! So, get prepared for whole lot a load of fun coming up the next few weeks. I'm Alyssa and I'm here to tell you all the events that are planned for the next few weeks.

Council of the Ranks Meeting
This Saturday, we will have our 3rd Council of the Ranks Meeting. Tennis needs to know the In-Game Mod Rep, Master Rep, Forum Mod Rep, and the Knight Rep. The 3 invited guests will be chosen soon.

The DSGHQ Forums 2 Year Anniversary!
Time has flown by so fast. It's almost been 2 years since the DSGHQ Forums first opened! On August 30th, the Forums will be officially 2 years old! Here are some old pictures.

Jesse's Birthday!
Happy birthday Jesse! On August 6th, Jesse will turn 17.

Little's Birthday!
Happy birthday Little! On August 15th, Little will turn 15.

The SWF Crate - JR Channel Maker

The SWF Crate JR Channel Maker is now fixed! Now you can start making JRS again. Look out for jrs you created on OldCP!

Moth Priest Trials

On Saturday, the Moth Priest Trials took place. For the first task, everyone was given the oppurtunity to get taught the basics by an Imperial Knight. the mentors were Sled, Music, Sam, and Cysero. In the end, there were a bunch of finalists. The only ones I can remember are EtnaIII, DSC, Caesar, and Mists574 but only DSC and Caesar were the winners in the end. Congratulations to the both of you!

Promotions and Demotions

Promotions
Cersai is now a Moderator!
Jassie is now a Moderator!
FluffehBII is now a Moderator!
Cowffee is now a Moderator!
DSC is now a Moth Priest!
Caesar is now a Moth Priest!

Demotions
Jaxs has been demoted from Wise and is now a Member.
Wintersummer has been demoted from Master and is now a Member.

Moderator Spreadsheet Release

The Moderator Spreadsheet has been released! This week the Moderators did AMAZING. The warnings are now decreased to 2, and you're out. Cyberwolf would apperciate it very much if you told him a week in advance of your inactivity or else you will be counted on the spreadsheet for that week. Here is the spreadsheet:

Birthdays

Here are the birthdays:

Happy birthday everyone!

Forums News Feed

Here is the Forums News Feed:

Other News Reports To Look At

Amanda's Awesome News #8
Written by: Amandapink30
http://forums.damenspike.com/view/46635/[/img]

Player of The Day!

Lylance is the Player of The Day. Congrats Lylance!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed my 8th News Report! So close to 10. Btw, when I upload my 10th News Report we will have a partaaaay. I hope you all have an amazing week. Cya soon

-Alyssa

Holy... macaroni... Holy... moly... guacamole... This is incredible, Saber! You must have put a lot of effort into this! +100000 if I could!

~Amanda

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
30th July 2015, 06:31 AM

I can't believe someone would bomb the town! I loved this news report! :)

Vampire Knight is amazing!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Seen 16th August 2021
30th July 2015, 11:27 AM

The numher of deaths we have had in the past few weeks is crazy! Love crimezone, though. Awesome news report, as always! <3 <3 <3

xoxo
glims

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slips out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

<3 <3 <3 I'm in love with 1D and all Niall's little things <3 <3 <3

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th July 2015, 12:07 PM

Great news report. I love how you detail them a lot and make them longer. +1! :star:

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th July 2015, 12:12 PM

Glimmer wrote on 30th July 2015 11:27 AM:
The numher of deaths we have had in the past few weeks is crazy! Love crimezone, though. Awesome news report, as always!

xoxo
glims
Only like 20 people died so far.

Login or join the forums to reply.