New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
It's happening today! I guess Tennis Joe or Damen Bob or another administrator/staff member removed it from the home page, but it's happening today! What is it, Amanda? Tell us! TELL IT TO OUR FACES! Sure, I'll tell Bailey, Sadie, Lylance, and all of you guys. The Council of the Ranks #3 is happening today! Oh, it's going to be great. I'm not allowed to participate because I'm not one of the ranks allowed to participate, but I'm sure it'll be awesome. Councils. Of ranks. Ha. Brilliant. Well, I hope you have fun and be serious about this event!

New Thing(s) Added
Something is actually new today, indeed. In fact, there's two new things! In fact, one started Thursday! It had Lylance in the lead. But now, Bailey is in the lead. I wonder if there'll be a combat, or if Bailey will stay in first place. Oh wait, Jay is now in first place! Oh, there was a combat! Oh, I knew it! Oh, I keep saying oh! Oh, I bet you're wondering what it is, eh? It says it on the OldCP website. And it says it on the Forums home page. It's a World Championship Scoreboard! Also known as Top Members.Tennis Joe mentions in his post that by the end of the season, the person at the top of the list is the new World Champion and Moderator! Who'll it be? Here are the current users on the list (this is NOT in order): Luke, States, Hashir, Lemonade, Allie, Lylance, Bailey, Jay, Lloyd, Bashy, Sadie, Crow, Cyberwolf, QueenBlue, and Zeldamaster. Here's the link to the list if you're too lazy to do anything: http://forums.damenspike.com/wci/

There have been some... changes. It's new, too. Tennis Joe made a post called "Changes to Moderator Tracking". Tennis Joe says that he has been spoken to by upset moderators about the moderator spreadsheet. So Tennis Joe has instituted Penguin Watch brothers to secretly watch moderators do their job. If they spot anything bad, or something a moderator shouldn't do, they report it to the Penguin Watch captain. Mckinlee. More information here: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/47016/

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions
Nightsky: Member - Master
Foxehhhh: Member - Master

Demotions
Alice Pine: Master - Member

Player of the Day
Jay!

Birthdays
~ LittleUppie is 11!
~ iamlost is 15!
~ Additional Birthday: My dad is 37 tomorrow!
Happy birthday! :)

Joke of the Day
Me: What does a pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Joe: What?
Me: Aye matey

Rhyme With Jay
Hay!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/7zpv3y
It's Super Mario Brothers

And now for today's question: What book am I reading and what is my favorite series of books? I am currently reading Goosebumps: The Haunted Car. My favorite series of books are the Goosebumps novels. I love them.

That's all, folks! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite Nintendo 3DS game is!

~Amanda

+1 by Bailey, Sam , oh , skits and 6 others

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

71 posts
Seen 28th October 2015
1st August 2015, 04:30 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 1st August 2015 04:24 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
It's happening today! I guess Tennis Joe or Damen Bob or another administrator/staff member removed it from the home page, but it's happening today! What is it, Amanda? Tell us! TELL IT TO OUR FACES! Sure, I'll tell Bailey, Sadie, Lylance, and all of you guys. The Council of the Ranks #3[/b] is happening today! Oh, it's going to be great. I'm not allowed to participate because I'm not one of the ranks allowed to participate, but I'm sure it'll be awesome. Councils. Of ranks. Ha. Brilliant. Well, I hope you have fun and be serious about this event!

New Thing(s) Added
Something is actually new today, indeed. In fact, there's two new things! In fact, one started Thursday! It had Lylance in the lead. But now, Bailey is in the lead. I wonder if there'll be a combat, or if Bailey will stay in first place. Oh wait, Jay is now in first place! Oh, there was a combat! Oh, I knew it! Oh, I keep saying oh! Oh, I bet you're wondering what it is, eh? It says it on the OldCP website. And it says it on the Forums home page. It's a World Championship Scoreboard! Also known as Top Members.Tennis Joe mentions in his post that by the end of the season, the person at the top of the list is the new World Champion and Moderator! Who'll it be? Here are the current users on the list (this is NOT in order): Luke, States, Hashir, Lemonade, Allie, Lylance, Bailey, Jay, Lloyd, Bashy, Sadie, Crow, Cyberwolf, QueenBlue, and Zeldamaster. Here's the link to the list if you're too lazy to do anything:
http://forums.damenspike.com/wci/

There have been some... changes. It's new, too. Tennis Joe made a post called "Changes to Moderator Tracking". Tennis Joe says that he has been spoken to by upset moderators about the moderator spreadsheet. So Tennis Joe has instituted Penguin Watch brothers to secretly watch moderators do their job. If they spot anything bad, or something a moderator shouldn't do, they report it to the Penguin Watch captain. Mckinlee. More information here: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/47016/

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Jay!

Birthdays
~ LittleUppie is 11!
~ iamlost is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Rhyme With Jay
Hay!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/7zpv3y Spoiler ShowIt's Super Mario Brothers

And now for today's question: What book am I reading and what is my favorite series of books? I am currently reading Goosebumps: The Haunted Car. My favorite series of books are the Goosebumps novels. I love them.

That's all, folks! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite Nintendo 3DS game is!

~Amanda

Fab! I loved every word.

+1 by Amandapink30

The Wicked Boss
466 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
1st August 2015, 04:38 PM

Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
It's happening today! I guess Tennis Joe or Damen Bob or another administrator/staff member removed it from the home page, but it's happening today! What is it, Amanda? Tell us! TELL IT TO OUR FACES! Sure, I'll tell Bailey, Sadie, Lylance, and all of you guys. The Council of the Ranks #3[/b] is happening today! Oh, it's going to be great. I'm not allowed to participate because I'm not one of the ranks allowed to participate, but I'm sure it'll be awesome. Councils. Of ranks. Ha. Brilliant. Well, I hope you have fun and be serious about this event! Not to mention Clark has started a awesome series called Weez, Ben and Simon! Watch it!

New Thing(s) Added
Something is actually new today, indeed. In fact, there's two new things! In fact, one started Thursday! It had Lylance in the lead. But now, Bailey is in the lead. I wonder if there'll be a combat, or if Bailey will stay in first place. Oh wait, Jay is now in first place! Oh, there was a combat! Oh, I knew it! Oh, I keep saying oh! Oh, I bet you're wondering what it is, eh? It says it on the OldCP website. And it says it on the Forums home page. It's a World Championship Scoreboard! Also known as Top Members.Tennis Joe mentions in his post that by the end of the season, the person at the top of the list is the new World Champion and Moderator! Who'll it be? Here are the current users on the list (this is NOT in order): Luke, States, Hashir, Lemonade, Allie, Lylance, Bailey, Jay, Lloyd, Bashy, Sadie, Crow, Cyberwolf, QueenBlue, and Zeldamaster. Here's the link to the list if you're too lazy to do anything:

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Jay!

Birthdays
~ LittleUppie is 11!
~ iamlost is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Rhyme With Jay
Hay!

Word of the Day

~Amanda

I love it! :D

+1 by Amandapink30
Unknown Yet..

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st August 2015, 05:37 PM

Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
It's happening today! I guess Tennis Joe or Damen Bob or another administrator/staff member removed it from the home page, but it's happening today! What is it, Amanda? Tell us! TELL IT TO OUR FACES! Sure, I'll tell Bailey, Sadie, Lylance, and all of you guys. The Council of the Ranks #3[/b] is happening today! Oh, it's going to be great. I'm not allowed to participate because I'm not one of the ranks allowed to participate, but I'm sure it'll be awesome. Councils. Of ranks. Ha. Brilliant. Well, I hope you have fun and be serious about this event!

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Jay!

Birthdays
~ LittleUppie is 11!
~ iamlost is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Rhyme With Jay
Hay!

Word of the Day

~Amanda

Hey, Jay! I loved your news report! The fonts, the pictures, the jokes, everything! I love how you did a joke of the day! Amazing job Amanda!

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
1st August 2015, 05:39 PM

Allie wrote on 1st August 2015 05:37 PM:
Amandapink30 said on 1st August 2015 04:24 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day

Events

New Thing(s) Added
Something is actually new today, indeed. In fact, there's two new things! In fact, one started Thursday! It had Lylance in the lead. But now, Bailey is in the lead. I wonder if there'll be a combat, or if Bailey will stay in first place. Oh wait, Jay is now in first place! Oh, there was a combat! Oh, I knew it! Oh, I keep saying oh! Oh, I bet you're wondering what it is, eh? It says it on the OldCP website. And it says it on the Forums home page. It's a World Championship Scoreboard! Also known as Top Members.Tennis Joe mentions in his post that by the end of the season, the person at the top of the list is the new World Champion and Moderator! Who'll it be? Here are the current users on the list (this is NOT in order): Luke, States, Hashir, Lemonade, Allie, Lylance, Bailey, Jay, Lloyd, Bashy, Sadie, Crow, Cyberwolf, QueenBlue, and Zeldamaster. Here's the link to the list if you're too lazy to do anything: http://forums.damenspike.com/wci/

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Jay!

Birthdays
~ LittleUppie is 11!
~ iamlost is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Rhyme With Jay
Hay!

Word of the Day

~Amanda

Hey, Jay! I loved your news report! The fonts, the pictures, the jokes, everything! I love how you did a joke of the day! Amazing job Amanda!
I'm Amanda

Train! #train
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st August 2015, 05:50 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 1st August 2015 05:39 PM:
Allie said on 1st August 2015 05:37 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
It's happening today! I guess Tennis Joe or Damen Bob or another administrator/staff member removed it from the home page, but it's happening today! What is it, Amanda? Tell us! TELL IT TO OUR FACES! Sure, I'll tell Bailey, Sadie, Lylance, and all of you guys. The Council of the Ranks [url=/3[/b]]#3[/b] is happening today! Oh, it's going to be great. I'm not allowed to participate because I'm not one of the ranks allowed to participate, but I'm sure it'll be awesome. Councils. Of ranks. Ha. Brilliant. Well, I hope you have fun and be serious about this event!

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Jay!

Birthdays
~ LittleUppie is 11!
~ iamlost is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Rhyme With Jay
Hay!

Word of the Day

~Amanda

I'm Amanda

I know, I meant Hey, Jay! As in the Player Of The Day! Sorry for the confusion! I should of been more clear!

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
1st August 2015, 05:51 PM

Allie wrote on 1st August 2015 05:50 PM:
Amandapink30 said on 1st August 2015 05:39 PM:
Allie said on 1st August 2015 05:37 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
It's happening today! I guess Tennis Joe or Damen Bob or another administrator/staff member removed it from the home page, but it's happening today! What is it, Amanda? Tell us! TELL IT TO OUR FACES! Sure, I'll tell Bailey, Sadie, Lylance, and all of you guys. The Council of the Ranks [url=/3[/b]]#3[/b] is happening today! Oh, it's going to be great. I'm not allowed to participate because I'm not one of the ranks allowed to participate, but I'm sure it'll be awesome. Councils. Of ranks. Ha. Brilliant. Well, I hope you have fun and be serious about this event!

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Jay!

Birthdays
~ LittleUppie is 11!
~ iamlost is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Rhyme With Jay
Hay!

Word of the Day

~Amanda

I'm Amanda

I know, I meant Hey, Jay! As in the Player Of The Day! Sorry for the confusion! I should of been more clear!
That's okay. And yes, I'll do more of these.

+1 by oh

Train! #train
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
Thanks Beckeh!
Thanks Lita!

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st August 2015, 09:40 PM

Spectacular news report, Amanda! You never disappoint. Congrats to Foxeh and Nightsky on Master and congrats to Lylance on Player of the Day. :) Lol, that joke, though. :P

+1 by Amandapink30

340 posts
Seen 23rd October 2015
1st August 2015, 10:17 PM

You see this is why you call it Amanda's AWESOME news! Cant wait for more!

+1 by Amandapink30

Snaildom King
352 posts
Seen 22nd July 2020
2nd August 2015, 04:23 AM

your news reports are always amazing keep up the great work

+1 by Amandapink30

114 posts
Seen 4th August 2015
2nd August 2015, 09:11 AM

Amazing Report! Thank you for the help about What's New!

+1 by Amandapink30
Mom: Heygurl123 Aunt: Banshee Aunt: Sunwolfy Aunt: Coffeecow Cousin: Jesscupcake2 Grandad: Sled. Uncle: Strangler. Cousin: Jessieh

Best friends:
xxmillsxx, Siram, Coffeecow, pinkgirl, Serena89, Damen, sting, Faygo, Poolpie, Thrus, Swirlie, Sammeh, Moose, Ollo, Chelsey, Grounder, SirKathCak, Tennis, Terry91, Sadie, Jacobg, FluffQueen, Baconater, OldCpHelper, Jeff and loads more.

736 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd August 2015, 03:54 PM

I love youre news reports! ;D

+1 by Amandapink30

Chop
343 posts
Seen 30th December 2021
2nd August 2015, 04:58 PM

Great news report...except now I need to know your favorite 3DS game!

DJSuperior, The Most Superior
Chop

TheDJ

DSGHQ Forums,Oldcp,SnailsChat,Snaildom,

Rookie
41 posts
Seen 13th September 2015
2nd August 2015, 06:53 PM

Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day

Events

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Jay!

Birthdays
~ LittleUppie is 11!
~ iamlost is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Rhyme With Jay
Hay!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/7zpv3y Spoiler HideIt's Super Mario Brothers

~Amanda

i love how you do that,this is amazing!good luck in the next one! :)

+1 by Amandapink30

664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
2nd August 2015, 08:51 PM

I really love your news reports! If I'm having a bad day it cheers me up!

~Rosie :star:

Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

Login or join the forums to reply.