Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the day
ALL NEW: Penguin of the Day (different than player of the day)

Events
Like I said, it's not really an event, but it's today. Sir Emperor Damen Bob has finally returned! After a week or two of Tennis Joe being Emperor Regent covering for him in his absence, it's here! Let's give a big, warm welcome back to Emperor Damen Bob. Welcome back, Emperor Damen! We're glad you have returned. Prince Tennis Joe, we were glad you could be our Emperor Regent. But that doesn't mean you're not awesome. :)

New Thing(s) Added
There is actually something new! Two things, in fact! Mists Person has actually explained it instead of an Administrator. Way to go, Mists Person! (MistyWolf) She has explained that... titles have changed! What do you mean, Amanda the Awesome, you may ask? Well, here is what is going to happen.
Quote:
In a few days, the 'title' option on this forum will become unchangeable and will be set according to your job/position on OldCP.
So, basically titles toll be set so they cannot be changed.

Mists Person also explains THIS in her post... outfits are now deleted. All outfits are now deleted. I know some of you made a lot of outfits that you were proud of. I am there. I have made quite a few, myself. So Emperor Damen Bob decided, that for the greater good, to delete the outfits. It's partially because people have saved outfits according to the typos users have made. But I think that Damen Drake did this for the greater good, honestly.

Titles Change? Outfits GONE? This is Mists's's's's's post if you'd like to check it out.
Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
Jilly Cipher: Member - Master

Demotions
There are no current demotions. Hooray!

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ MCCO is 14!
~ OoRosaliaoO is 13!
~ Summerless is 12!
~ PenguinyOldCP is 13!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day
Me: What do you call it when you find Pikachu in Topeka?
Joe: What?
Me: Topekachu! (topikachu)

Rhyme With Allie
Tally!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/82p8j4
It's a flash drive

Penguin of the Day
http://prntscr.com/82p9it It's Foxehhhh!

And now for today's question: What is my favorite ice cream flavor?
Hmm, that's hard. Here are the choices.
Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate, Cotton Candy, Vanilla.
Oh man that's hard. Well, I don't really like strawberry ice cream, so that's eliminated. *eliminates strawberry*

Oh man. I don't care for cotton candy, so that's eliminated. *disqualifies cotton candy*
Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate, Cotton Candy, Vanilla
Oh man, I love Chocolate and Mint Chocolate Chip! I don't really like vanilla, either, though. I'm going to disqualify vanilla. *disqualifies vanilla*

I'm going to have to go with Chocolate, because it's my favorite flavor in the whole wide world! *eliminates mint chocolate chip*
Chocolate wins!

Alright, y'all. That's it for today. Tune in next time to find out what kind of laptop I use!

+1 by oh , Faith, greeny and Sam

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th August 2015, 03:17 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 9th August 2015 03:14 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the day
ALL NEW: Penguin of the Day (different than player of the day)

Events
Like I said, it's not really an event, but it's today. Sir Emperor Damen Bob has finally returned! After a week or two of Tennis Joe being Emperor Regent covering for him in his absence, it's here! Let's give a big, warm welcome back to Emperor Damen Bob. Welcome back, Emperor Damen! We're glad you have returned. Prince Tennis Joe, we were glad you could be our Emperor Regent. But that doesn't mean you're not awesome.

New Thing(s) Added
There is actually something new! Two things, in fact! Mists Person has actually explained it instead of an Administrator. Way to go, Mists Person! (MistyWolf) She has explained that... titles have changed! What do you mean, Amanda the Awesome, you may ask? Well, here is what is going to happen.

Quote:
In a few days, the 'title' option on this forum will become unchangeable and will be set according to your job/position on OldCP.

So, basically titles toll be set so they cannot be changed.

Mists Person also explains THIS in her post... outfits are now deleted. All outfits are now deleted. I know some of you made a lot of outfits that you were proud of. I am there. I have made quite a few, myself. So Emperor Damen Bob decided, that for the greater good, to delete the outfits. It's partially because people have saved outfits according to the typos users have made. But I think that Damen Drake did this for the greater good, honestly.

Titles Change? Outfits GONE? This is Mists's's's's's post if you'd like to check it out.

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
Jilly Cipher: Member - Master

Demotions
There are no current demotions. Hooray!

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ MCCO is 14!
~ OoRosaliaoO is 13!
~ Summerless is 12!
~ PenguinyOldCP is 13!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day
Me: What do you call it when you find Pikachu in Topeka?
Joe: What?
Me: Topekachu! (topikachu)

Rhyme With Allie
Tally!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/82p8j4 Spoiler ShowIt's a flash drive

Penguin of the Day
http://prntscr.com/82p9it It's Foxehhhh!

And now for today's question: What is my favorite ice cream flavor?
Hmm, that's hard. Here are the choices.
Oh man that's hard. Well, I don't really like strawberry ice cream, so that's eliminated. *eliminates strawberry*

Oh man. I don't care for cotton candy, so that's eliminated. *disqualifies cotton candy*
Oh man, I love Chocolate and Mint Chocolate Chip! I don't really like vanilla, either, though. I'm going to disqualify vanilla. *disqualifies vanilla*

I'm going to have to go with Chocolate, because it's my favorite flavor in the whole wide world! *eliminates mint chocolate chip*
Chocolate wins!

Alright, y'all. That's it for today. Tune in next time to find out what kind of laptop I use!

I love Mint Chocolate Chip! Also, I love your news! You've gone so far and I am proud of you! Thanks for telling me what's up with Tennis Joe! :D

+1 by Amandapink30

Login or join the forums to reply.