Made by Faith in News

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
9th August 2015, 05:50 PM

The Return of Emperor Damen

Just Before It Started -

So at around 5:15 PM EST, there was yet another session to crown Damen as the Emperor once again and Tennis would step down from Emperor Regent and take back his position as Emperor Helper and Damen would take back his position as Emperor. Here is how it went down:
The Crowning

Those were the words said. Therfore, Damen took his position back as the Emperor and sat on his Toberlone Throne. He said Tennis did the BEST job that an Emperor Regent has ever done. I would agree as well. Tennis did many things for us in the past 2 weeks and we are very thankful. When you see Tennis, be sure to say thank you for all he has done these past 2 weeks.

After that, Damen said that his business was good and he also had a bit of fun and said that whoever guesses what he was doing in France first would become the new Emperor XD. Turns out he was just joking but the scary part was.. we never got to know what he was doing. He logged off too fast. It seems that we will never know... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!

Conclusion

That was the end. I hope you got a gist of what happened if you weren't at the session. Overall, it was a success. Also, update on my news: I will do another news report tomorrow morning, if not afternoon so please stay tuned for that and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! It's great to have you back Emperor Damen! We really missed you. :)

Till next time,
Stay awesome

-Lacey

+1 by Hashir, Scott, Amandapink30, Sam and 3 others

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
9th August 2015, 05:54 PM

Fantastic consumption of your recourses. This is detailed, I like detailed discussions. ^_^

+1 by Faith
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
9th August 2015, 05:54 PM

Amazing news report! They just keep getting better!

+1 by Faith

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th August 2015, 06:02 PM

Jessica wrote on 9th August 2015 05:50 PM:
The Return of Emperor Damen

Just Before It Started -

So at around 5:15 PM EST, there was yet another session to crown Damen as the Emperor once again and Tennis would step down from Emperor Regent and take back his position as Emperor Helper and Damen would take back his position as Emperor. Here is how it went down:

The Crowning

Those were the words said. Therfore, Damen took his position back as the Emperor and sat on his Toberlone Throne. He said Tennis did the BEST job that an Emperor Regent has ever done. I would agree as well. Tennis did many things for us in the past 2 weeks and we are very thankful. When you see Tennis, be sure to say thank you for all he has done these past 2 weeks.

After that, Damen said that his business was good and he also had a bit of fun and said that whoever guesses what he was doing in France first would become the new Emperor . Turns out he was just joking but the scary part was.. we never got to know what he was doing. He logged off too fast. It seems that we will never know... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!

Conclusion

That was the end. I hope you got a gist of what happened if you weren't at the session. Overall, it was a success. Also, update on my news: I will do another news report tomorrow morning, if not afternoon so please stay tuned for that and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! It's great to have you back Emperor Damen! We really missed you.

Till next time,
Stay awesome

-Lacey

:O We may never know... Nonetheless, fantastic report! I give you a plus 1!

<3
Master
1,652 posts
Seen 30th July 2022
9th August 2015, 06:52 PM

LMAO you caught that part..

http://prntscr.com/82s1dl

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th August 2015, 07:01 PM

Nice news report Saber, and welcome back Damen!

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
10th August 2015, 03:12 AM

Awesome news report, and Damen you still didn't tell us what you did :(.

• "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
10th August 2015, 11:50 AM

Great News Report! Keep up the great work! :O! I can see myself in the picture!

~Rosie :star:

Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

Login or join the forums to reply.