Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events
Uh-oh. I turned into a sheep! Eh. That's okay. This event isn't a good one... this is a baad one. *turns into penguin again* Huh. That wasn't long. There was an event... for Lord Sherlock120/Sriram. Cyberwolf Person made a post explaining why, where, and when the trial would take place. Sriram was accused of showing inappropriate images of himself on Twitch. Detective Adawg sent him a message via forums telling him to come online, or else he'd be executed. Then came the death. Sir Orbay was chosen personally by Emperor Damen to kill Sherlock at the Death Mountain. But then Sir Orbay's screen didn't load, so Sir Sled got the honors of slaying the Lord. It was... interesting. Here's a photo.

New Thing(s) Added
Oh, yes! There IS something new... and it's National Car Day! Er, yes, that is new on OldCP, but THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT TO SAY! Okay... STOP SHOUTING! I'm not! STAHP! Okay. The new "thing" I speak of was created by Emperor Damen himself. It's called... Twitch! Twitch is where you could post live videos. I'm not sure, but I think you have to have CameraMan around. I, honestly, love Twitch. Why? Because you can post videos about things that happen. Culture. Your beautiful faces. (Why are you laughing? IT'S TRU!) I'm glad Damen Bob added Twitch.

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
Lloyd Tolkien: Master - Wise

Demotions
Pista: Master - Member

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day
http://prntscr.com/84oiof

Sally!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/84okh4
It's a bobby pin

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

And now for today's question: What type of browser do I use? Here are the contestants.
Intelligent Internet Explorer! Slow, but useful!
Ferocious Firefox! Runs smoothly, is fantastic for use.
Cautious Chrome! Fast, really gets the job done.
Optimistic Opera! REALLY nice, is awesome!
Tale Torch! Average, quick-thinking.
Super Safari! It's a jungle-thinker, but for really good use.
Merry Maxthon! Really good, probably the best there is!
Sound Seamonkey! It's a sea of a good time, and awesome like a monkey!
Awesome Avant Browser! Very fast, runs very smoothly.
Deep Deepnet Explorer! Runs the teeniest, tiniest bit of slow, but is for good use.

Ooh, I know which one it is! Let's guess it. It has 6 letters. That's the only hint I'm giving you. Is it... Safari? Close, but no. There's only one more option. Chrome? Ding-ding-ding! Chrome! I use Chrome Browser. Bet you wouldn't have guessed that, eh?

That is IT! Sorry, folks! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite color is!

+1 by oh , Sophia, valentina, Mouse and 3 others

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
14th August 2015, 04:35 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 14th August 2015 04:29 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events
Uh-oh. I turned into a sheep! Eh. That's okay. This event isn't a good one... this is a baad one. *turns into penguin again* Huh. That wasn't long. There was an event... for Lord Sherlock120/Sriram. Cyberwolf Person made a post explaining why, where, and when the trial would take place. Sriram was accused of showing inappropriate images of himself on Twitch. Detective Adawg sent him a message via forums telling him to come online, or else he'd be executed. Then came the death. Sir Orbay was chosen personally by Emperor Damen to kill Sherlock at the Death Mountain. But then Sir Orbay's screen didn't load, so Sir Sled got the honors of slaying the Lord. I lost the photo of the trial, so I have no photo to show you what it looked like. It was... interesting.

New Thing(s) Added
Oh, yes! There IS something new... and it's National Car Day! Er, yes, that is new on OldCP, but THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT TO SAY! Okay... STOP SHOUTING! I'm not! STAHP! Okay. The new "thing" I speak of was created by Emperor Damen himself. It's called... Twitch! Twitch is where you could post live videos. I'm not sure, but I think you have to have CameraMan around. I, honestly, love Twitch. Why? Because you can post videos about things that happen. Culture. Your beautiful faces. (Why are you laughing? IT'S TRU!) I'm glad Damen Bob added Twitch.

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/84okh4 Spoiler ShowIt's a bobby pin

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

And now for today's question: What type of browser do I use? Here are the contestants.
Deep Deepnet Explorer! Runs the teeniest, tiniest bit of slow, but is for good use.

Ooh, I know which one it is! Let's guess it. It has 6 letters. That's the only hint I'm giving you. Is it... Safari? Close, but no. There's only one more option. Chrome? Ding-ding-ding! Chrome! I use Chrome Browser. Bet you wouldn't have guessed that, eh?

That is IT! Sorry, folks! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite color is!

Wow, Amanda, your News Reports are almost as good as mine! No, no, I'm just teasing! I actually am really impressed! I read the whole thing, and you've come a very long way! Your reports are amazing, and you couldn't have done it any better! I am very proud of you!

+1 by Amandapink30 and 1Alice1

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
14th August 2015, 04:39 PM

Allie wrote on 14th August 2015 04:35 PM:
Amandapink30 said on 14th August 2015 04:29 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events
Uh-oh. I turned into a sheep! Eh. That's okay. This event isn't a good one... this is a baad one. *turns into penguin again* Huh. That wasn't long. There was an event... for Lord Sherlock120/Sriram. Cyberwolf Person made a post explaining why, where, and when the trial would take place. Sriram was accused of showing inappropriate images of himself on Twitch. Detective Adawg sent him a message via forums telling him to come online, or else he'd be executed. Then came the death. Sir Orbay was chosen personally by Emperor Damen to kill Sherlock at the Death Mountain. But then Sir Orbay's screen didn't load, so Sir Sled got the honors of slaying the Lord. I lost the photo of the trial, so I have no photo to show you what it looked like. It was... interesting.

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

Wow, Amanda, your News Reports are almost as good as mine! No, no, I'm just teasing! I actually am really impressed! I read the whole thing, and you've come a very long way! Your reports are amazing, and you couldn't have done it any better! I am very proud of you!
Thanks so much, Allie! I really appreciate the support. <3

When you were News Reporter, your news reports were so fantastic, that compared to mine, I found mine garbage.

+1 by oh

Train! #train
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
14th August 2015, 04:53 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 14th August 2015 04:39 PM:
Allie said on 14th August 2015 04:35 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

Thanks so much, Allie! I really appreciate the support.

When you were News Reporter, your news reports were so fantastic, that compared to mine, I found mine garbage.

Amanda, when I first started writing News Reports (not as an official rank), mine were horrible. They actually looked similar to your original reports too. But now that we're experience, we've both improved so much. Your reports aren't garbage at all. I smile every time I see it, because it reminds me when I was a News Reporter, and it makes me look at how far you've gone. Oh my gosh I just started to happy cry I'm not joking. The feels!!

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
14th August 2015, 05:06 PM

Allie wrote on 14th August 2015 04:53 PM:
Amandapink30 said on 14th August 2015 04:39 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

Amanda, when I first started writing News Reports (not as an official rank), mine were horrible. They actually looked similar to your original reports too. But now that we're experience, we've both improved so much. Your reports aren't garbage at all. I smile every time I see it, because it reminds me when I was a News Reporter, and it makes me look at how far you've gone. Oh my gosh I just started to happy cry I'm not joking. The feels!!
Your news reports were amazing the first time I saw them. When I saw you as a News Reporter, you inspired me to do the same. It's because of you that I'm a News Reporter. I'm thankful for that. <3

+1 by oh

Train! #train
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
Thanks Beckeh!
Thanks Lita!

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
14th August 2015, 05:11 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 14th August 2015 05:06 PM:
Allie said on 14th August 2015 04:53 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

Your news reports were amazing the first time I saw them. When I saw you as a News Reporter, you inspired me to do the same. It's because of you that I'm a News Reporter. I'm thankful for that.

<3 I love you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
14th August 2015, 05:15 PM

Allie wrote on 14th August 2015 05:11 PM:
Amandapink30 said on 14th August 2015 05:06 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

Your news reports were amazing the first time I saw them. When I saw you as a News Reporter, you inspired me to do the same. It's because of you that I'm a News Reporter. I'm thankful for that.

I love you

Same <3 <3 :star:

Train! #train
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
Thanks Beckeh!
Thanks Lita!

Certified Nick Foles Fan
1,076 posts
Seen 19th April 2020
14th August 2015, 05:22 PM

Nice report. One error though, Twitch wasn't created by Damen, it's a popular website/app that many people (such as youtubers) livestream games they're playing. Damen just created his own channel for it so he can broadcast games he and Raindrop play (and oldcp events). But other than that this was a good news report, nice job.

+1 by Amandapink30

Lead us Thorin!!
R.I.P Sean K.

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
14th August 2015, 05:29 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 14th August 2015 05:15 PM:
Allie said on 14th August 2015 05:11 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

I love you

Same

What's your profile pic from?

+1 by 1Alice1 and Amandapink30

664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
15th August 2015, 02:37 PM

All of your news reports are so entertaining, you're one of the best news reporters! You really mean it when you put Amanda's AWESOME News! Keep up the great work, Amanda.

~Rosie

+1 by Amandapink30
Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

714 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
16th August 2015, 03:21 AM

I love your reports! Keep up the awesome work! ;) 1+
~MidNightBlue <3

+1 by Ilovedogs
~<3 Some say I changed, but I like to say its just the real me.. <3~

612 posts
Seen 16th June 2022
16th August 2015, 06:30 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 14th August 2015 04:29 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events
Uh-oh. I turned into a sheep! Eh. That's okay. This event isn't a good one... this is a baad one. *turns into penguin again* Huh. That wasn't long. There was an event... for Lord Sherlock120/Sriram. Cyberwolf Person made a post explaining why, where, and when the trial would take place. Sriram was accused of showing inappropriate images of himself on Twitch. Detective Adawg sent him a message via forums telling him to come online, or else he'd be executed. Then came the death. Sir Orbay was chosen personally by Emperor Damen to kill Sherlock at the Death Mountain. But then Sir Orbay's screen didn't load, so Sir Sled got the honors of slaying the Lord. It was... interesting. Here's a photo.

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

I love your news reports!
~ :star: NightWolf :star:

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
17th August 2015, 07:22 PM

Allie wrote on 14th August 2015 05:29 PM:
Amandapink30 said on 14th August 2015 05:15 PM:
Allie said on 14th August 2015 05:11 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events

New Thing(s) Added

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions

Demotions

Player of the Day
Allie!

Birthdays
~ carlay6187 is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Sally!

Word of the Day

Penguin of the Day
It's Emperor Damen!

I love you

Same

What's your profile pic from?
I did the "Cheese for Everyone" sacrifice.

Train! #train
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
Thanks Beckeh!
Thanks Lita!

Snaildom King
352 posts
Seen 22nd July 2020
23rd August 2015, 03:32 AM

This is a amazing news report and a great post.

Login or join the forums to reply.