15th August 2015
1 view

I'm sorry for sharing...

Made by LoveMincraft in Feedback

Just a fnaf lover!! :)
1,663 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
15th August 2015, 04:26 PM

Hey guy's I'm sorry I shared my opinion on a discussion I already am friendless so quitting feels like the best option... I only have 3 friends... All of my friends left me anyway so they probably would leave me to. So yea I probably will quit because I'm Friendless and I feel terrible about sharing my opinion saying something was a little over dramatic... I have this on copy and paste... And I don't care about anything anymore... The one rank I wanted to earn forever was knight but now I don't care at the slightest... Dislike this if you want I don't care anymore I probably would of quitted anyways... :'( And irl I am very sad I became inactive because I have no friends Have a better day then me...

+1 by Paperback, skits and Pocky
NAHH- Oh wait enjoy this Edited Animation I made and a Lag Seizure if you have a bad computer like me!:

736 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th August 2015, 04:27 PM

Foxy The Pirate Fox wrote on 15th August 2015 04:26 PM:
Hey guy's I'm sorry I shared my opinion on a discussion I already am friendless so quitting feels like the best option... I only have 3 friends... All of my friends left me anyway so they probably would leave me to. So yea I probably will quit because I'm Friendless and I feel terrible about sharing my opinion saying something was a little over dramatic... I have this on copy and paste... And I don't care about anything anymore... The one rank I wanted to earn forever was knight but now I don't care at the slightest... Dislike this if you want I don't care anymore I probably would of quitted anyways... :'( And irl I am very sad I became inactive because I have no friends Have a better day then me...
YOU HAVE ME BAEE!! <333

+1 by Chibi Backup

612 posts
Seen 16th June 2022
15th August 2015, 05:12 PM

You can be my friend :)

714 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
15th August 2015, 06:39 PM

Don't leave! I'll be your friend! <3
~MidNightBlue

~<3 Some say I changed, but I like to say its just the real me.. <3~