16th August 2015

Not caring about haters

Made by TheAce in Help and Support

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
16th August 2015, 02:11 PM

How do you deal with haters? Or "hatters" as Sadie says. Suggested by "Emmiecuteface."

And also, how do you not care about what others think? Since I don't care about what they think, I'm the perfect guy to ask.

What if it's online? They wouldn't want to be you becuase they don't know you. They don't know if you have a sad life. Then again, fangirls wish they were Danisnotonfire and they don't know him and he has a sad life because people apparently always spoil things for him. Boohoo.

So full of lack of knowledge. Haters can't bring you down. They can only TRY to. You bring yourself down by caring about what they have to say.

I guess by "there will be you, proving them wrong", they mean "and there will be you, doing this about haters:"

Because that's what people tend to about haters.

So how do you not care about haters? I'll answer with another question. How do you benefit from them liking you? You don't. It only matters if they like you if they can help you succeed, which they can't. If someone insults you and you laugh, it makes you feel a lot better. And if you keep laughing whenever you get an insult, eventually, you'll stop caring completely.

If someone online insults you, sure, you can report them, but that doesn't solve the fact that you're still hurt. And if you don't want to be hurt, sinply ignore it, get away from it, and focus on the positivity in your life. Same thing with dislikes on a post. People say to not dislike for no reason or because you disliked their post, I just say don't care about dislikes and focus on likes.

Think of it as a rule to yourself. If you make it be allowed to hurt you, it does, and if you don't, it doesn't. Haters are nothing but an incorrect answer that was writen down waiting to be erased. Because they're wrong. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing rest of your day. Toe high five. ;)

+1 by skits, Meghan and Otaku

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
16th August 2015, 02:54 PM

TheAce wrote on 16th August 2015 02:11 PM:
How do you deal with haters? Or "hatters" as Sadie says. Suggested by "Emmiecuteface."

What if it's online? They wouldn't want to be you becuase they don't know you. They don't know if you have a sad life. Then again, fangirls wish they were Danisnotonfire and they don't know him and he has a sad life because people apparently always spoil things for him. Boohoo.

So full of lack of knowledge. Haters can't bring you down. They can only TRY to. You bring yourself down by caring about what they have to say.

I guess by "there will be you, proving them wrong", they mean "and there will be you, doing this about haters:"

So how do you not care about haters? I'll answer with another question. How do you benefit from them liking you? You don't. It only matters if they like you if they can help you succeed, which they can't. If someone insults you and you laugh, it makes you feel a lot better. And if you keep laughing whenever you get an insult, eventually, you'll stop caring completely.

If someone online insults you, sure, you can report them, but that doesn't solve the fact that you're still hurt. And if you don't want to be hurt, sinply ignore it, get away from it, and focus on the positivity in your life. Same thing with dislikes on a post. People say to not dislike for no reason or because you disliked their post, I just say don't care about dislikes and focus on likes.

Think of it as a rule to yourself. If you make it be allowed to hurt you, it does, and if you don't, it doesn't. Haters are nothing but an incorrect answer that was writen down waiting to be erased. Because they're wrong. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing rest of your day. Toe high five.
some people can't help being offended

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
16th August 2015, 04:12 PM

Rebecca wrote on 16th August 2015 02:54 PM:
TheAce said on 16th August 2015 02:11 PM:

Think of it as a rule to yourself. If you make it be allowed to hurt you, it does, and if you don't, it doesn't. Haters are nothing but an incorrect answer that was writen down waiting to be erased. Because they're wrong. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing rest of your day. Toe high five.

some people can't help being offended
Yes, they can. You can only be offended by haters if you choose to. Words mean nothing at all as I've said on multiple occasions. If someone physically hurts someone else, that's not ok. But being non-violent and insulting can not affect you unless you make it.

+1 by Meghan

Login or join the forums to reply.