Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events
Uh-oh. This is a BAD event! Mickey... was spotted. He has henchmen. MICKEY! 12 users died, I believe. R.I.P All users who died, you will be missed. Rest in Pie. <3 Mickey has declared war. So we at war. But thanks to Empress Damen Bob's inspiring session, we will win! We will kick Disney's butts in the laundry room! In the kitchen! In the bathroom! WE WILL WIN! In order to join an army, there is only one requirement: You must become a Knight. If you already are one, you can join. We will win this war!

It happened. Oh, yes it did. The Bashysmelly Damencup event! First stage winner: Damen Drake. Second stage winner: Stags. 3rd stage winner: Stags. Stags won the Damenball, and DSC is the new World Champion! He has received the Gold Jersey. Congratulations, DSC! ChocoCupcake is in 2nd place.

New Thing(s) Added
Thanks to Cheep, OldCP was saved! So I guess this contributes to a new thing added. Cheep is now the Commander of OldCP! Hashir is her assistant, Bob is his assistant, and Jacob is his assistant. The assistant's assistant's assistant! I can't feel my tongue. Also, Hashir has been healed! He is now known as... Tinyhash! Because he's tiny. ^.^

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
George5562: Member - Knight

Demotions
There are no demotions. Hallelujah!

Player of the Day
MidNightSapphire!

Birthdays
~ gamepika is 11!
~ MaceOfMacing is 11!
~ Rebexie is 15!
~ PiperFox is 15!
~ Spiceydragon is 18!
~ minecraftwoot is 10!
~ Tiger Queen is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day
Me: So, I was asking Siri how old I was because Siri knows everything.
Joe: *reads newspaper* Mhm.
Me: I asked, "How old am I?"
Joe: Mhm.
Siri: I cannot answer that question.
Me: Are you sirious?

Rhyme With MidNightSapphire
LidRightCampfire

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/85u45l
It's a pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbows

Penguin of the Day
http://prntscr.com/85u5dq It's heygirl123!

And now for today's question: What is my favorite color? Here are the contestants.

Green! Blue! Pink! Purple! Aquamarine! and... Yellow!

Ooh, this is tough. Actually, NU! It's quite easy. *eats croissant* I don't particularly care for yellow, so that's eliminated. *eliminates yellow*

Now let's talk green. Mmm, no. *disqualifies green*

Purple is beautiful. But I'm disqualifying it anyways. *eliminates*

Blue. Ehh, it's okay, but no. *disqualifies blue*

Now, pink or aquamarine. I think the answer is pretty clear. No, not black like your soul, Zeldamaster. It's in my name. Pink! My favorite color is pink!

That's all, folk-y-McFolkersons! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite TV show is.

+1 by Otaku, Pocky, Mal31 and valentina

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
17th August 2015, 07:30 PM

I can barely read the font, but still, great news!

Its Kinda Fun To Do The Impossible
602 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
17th August 2015, 07:41 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 17th August 2015 07:27 PM:
Headlines

Events
New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events
Uh-oh. This is a BAD event! Mickey... was spotted. He has henchmen. MICKEY! 12 users died, I believe. R.I.P All users who died, you will be missed. Rest in Pie. Mickey has declared war. So we at war. But thanks to Empress Damen Bob's inspiring session, we will win! We will kick Disney's butts in the laundry room! In the kitchen! In the bathroom! WE WILL WIN! In order to join an army, there is only one requirement: You must become a Knight. If you already are one, you can join. We will win this war!

It happened. Oh, yes it did. The Bashysmelly Damencup event! First stage winner: Damen Drake. Second stage winner: Stags. 3rd stage winner: Stags. Stags won the Damenball, and DSC is the new World Champion! He has received the Gold Jersey. Congratulations, DSC! ChocoCupcake is in 2nd place.

New Thing(s) Added
Thanks to Cheep, OldCP was saved! So I guess this contributes to a new thing added. Cheep is now the Commander of OldCP! Hashir is her assistant, Bob is his assistant, and Jacob is his assistant. The assistant's assistant's assistant! I can't feel my tongue. Also, Hashir has been healed! He is now known as... Tinyhash! Because he's tiny. ^.^

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
George5562: Member - Knight

Demotions
There are no demotions. Hallelujah!

Player of the Day
MidNightSapphire!

Birthdays
~ gamepika is 11!
~ MaceOfMacing is 11!
~ Rebexie is 15!
~ PiperFox is 15!
~ Spiceydragon is 18!
~ minecraftwoot is 10!
~ Tiger Queen is 15!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day
Me: So, I was asking Siri how old I was because Siri knows everything.
Joe: *reads newspaper* Mhm.
Me: I asked, "How old am I?"
Joe: Mhm.
Siri: I cannot answer that question.
Me: Are you sirious?

Rhyme With MidNightSapphire
LidRightCampfire

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/85u45l Spoiler ShowIt's a pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbows

Penguin of the Day
http://prntscr.com/85u5dq It's heygirl123!

And now for today's question: What is my favorite color? Here are the contestants.

Green! Blue! Pink! Purple! Aquamarine! and... Yellow!

Ooh, this is tough. Actually, NU! It's quite easy. *eats croissant* I don't particularly care for yellow, so that's eliminated. *eliminates yellow*

Now let's talk green. Mmm, no. *disqualifies green*

Purple is beautiful. But I'm disqualifying it anyways. *eliminates*

Blue. Ehh, it's okay, but no. *disqualifies blue*

Now, pink or aquamarine. I think the answer is pretty clear. No, not black like your soul, Zeldamaster. It's in my name. Pink! My favorite color is pink!

That's all, folk-y-McFolkersons! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite TV show is.
Lovely although the pic of the day is wrong her name if fluffle puff but most of the people know her as pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbows well nm I luv it amazing u give so many info in it and its rlly cool like rlly!!!!!!!!!! I love it amazing :)

+1 by Amandapink30
Just listen the song electric angel by Rin & Len

New User!
Rookie
28 posts
Seen 8th September 2015
18th August 2015, 10:34 AM

Awesome news, I especially like the assisant's assistant's assistant bit XD

+1 by Amandapink30

612 posts
Seen 16th June 2022
18th August 2015, 03:28 PM

I love your posts how about changing the font because me and other people can really read it but great news report! <3

373 posts
Seen 6th October 2015
19th August 2015, 08:11 PM

Mickey is such an evil person. I hate him # Mickey4death

~Be the Soccerball and mark your goal

Snaildom King
352 posts
Seen 22nd July 2020
23rd August 2015, 03:36 AM

amazing news report Amanda! your always great at these.

Login or join the forums to reply.