19th August 2015

Jesse and McKinlee (Tru story)

Made by Mink in Shows

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
19th August 2015, 11:42 PM

Jesse was found dead on the ground. Jesse had eliminated the Aygo tradition. One healer came down the slide and saw Jesse lying dea don the gorund. The healer had revived him. He vanished before he can see the healer. Jesse woke up. "WOAH! Where am I?" Jesse gasped. "Hey there!" the healer said. "Who are you? Show yourself!" Jesse yelled. The healer removed it's mask. It was a girl. A very tall girl. "My name is McKinlee" McKinlee said. "Why are you here?" Jesse asked. "I healed you silly!" McKinlee chuckled. "Oh, you did?" Jesse gasped. "Is that why I'm here?" "Yes It is why you are here." Mckinlee answered. "Wow! You saved my life!" Jesse exclaimed. They sat on the couch and talked for a bit. McKinlee wrapped Jesse in a warm blanket to keep him warm and brought him some Coffee. Jesse really liked Mckinlee. So much that he asked her out on a date. She accepted the date.

2 YEARS LATER

McKinlee and Jesse were finally married. Mckinlee one day came in the living room crying! "What's wrong?" Jesse asked. McKinlee couldn't control herself. She gave Jesse 2 notes. One from the doctor and one from Damen. Jesse read the doctors note first.

Dear Mckinlee,

You have been diagnosed of having a baby! Congrats! The date the baby will be born will be on: March 25, 2016 or sooner.

- Doctor Little (Baconator)

He then read the Damen letter.

Dear McKinlee,

Some PW's are not doing their jobs. There is nothing I can do about it. I'm way too busy trying to fix up some new games and I can't execute them all. I need you and ChocoCupcake to go over there and get them under control! I am a little afraid that they will go and do it again, I am sorry but I have to take you away from Oldcp and keep you hidden. This is for the PW's safety. I know you have a husband. We are sorry but we have to take you away from him for awhile. It's the only way.

Yours Truly,

Damen Drake Spike

Owner of DSGHQ

Jesse was shocked! No wonder Mckinlee was upset! He wasn't going to let this happen.

He confronted Damen. "PW CAPTAIN MCKINLEE CANNOT GO!" Jesse yelled at the top of his lungs. "IF YOU WANT MCKINLEE YOU COME FOR ME FIRST!" Jesse yelled even harder. "I accept your challenge." Jesse brought out the Guards army. "GET HIM!" Jesse commanded. The guards ran after Damen. Damen got out his gun. He shot the guards. The guards stood strong. They kept rapid firing at Damen. Damen fell back to the wall. "STOP GUARDS!" Dice commanded at will. Dice ran over to Damen. He took out a sword and pointed it at Damen throat. He stepped on Damen's Belly. "I won't take McKinlee away from you..." Damen whispered. "I Damen Drake, Pronouce you a Co-Warlord." Damen continued. "I Damen Drake also will not let McKinlee leave Jesse. You guys are a good couple and very brave..." Jesse stood there and smiled. He and Damen both laughed. "OH JESSE!" yelled out McKinlee. McKinlee ran up and kissed Jesse. Everyone clapped.

They lived happily ever after!

Or did they?

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th August 2015, 11:43 PM

Mikey wrote on 19th August 2015 11:42 PM:
Jesse was found dead on the ground. Jesse had eliminated the Aygo tradition. One healer came down the slide and saw Jesse lying dea don the gorund. The healer had revived him. He vanished before he can see the healer. Jesse woke up. "WOAH! Where am I?" Jesse gasped. "Hey there!" the healer said. "Who are you? Show yourself!" Jesse yelled. The healer removed it's mask. It was a girl. A very tall girl. "My name is McKinlee" McKinlee said. "Why are you here?" Jesse asked. "I healed you silly!" McKinlee chuckled. "Oh, you did?" Jesse gasped. "Is that why I'm here?" "Yes It is why you are here." Mckinlee answered. "Wow! You saved my life!" Jesse exclaimed. They sat on the couch and talked for a bit. McKinlee wrapped Jesse in a warm blanket to keep him warm and brought him some Coffee. Jesse really liked Mckinlee. So much that he asked her out on a date. She accepted the date.

2 YEARS LATER

McKinlee and Jesse were finally married. Mckinlee one day came in the living room crying! "What's wrong?" Jesse asked. McKinlee couldn't control herself. She gave Jesse 2 notes. One from the doctor and one from Damen. Jesse read the doctors note first.

Dear Mckinlee,

You have been diagnosed of having a baby! Congrats! The date the baby will be born will be on: March 25, 2016 or sooner.

Dear McKinlee,

Some PW's are not doing their jobs. There is nothing I can do about it. I'm way too busy trying to fix up some new games and I can't execute them all. I need you and ChocoCupcake to go over there and get them under control! I am a little afraid that they will go and do it again, I am sorry but I have to take you away from Oldcp and keep you hidden. This is for the PW's safety. I know you have a husband. We are sorry but we have to take you away from him for awhile. It's the only way.

Yours Truly,

Damen Drake Spike

Owner of DSGHQ

Jesse was shocked! No wonder Mckinlee was upset! He wasn't going to let this happen.

He confronted Damen. "PW CAPTAIN MCKINLEE CANNOT GO!" Jesse yelled at the top of his lungs. "IF YOU WANT MCKINLEE YOU COME FOR ME FIRST!" Jesse yelled even harder. "I accept your challenge." Jesse brought out the Guards army. "GET HIM!" Jesse commanded. The guards ran after Damen. Damen got out his gun. He shot the guards. The guards stood strong. They kept rapid firing at Damen. Damen fell back to the wall. "STOP GUARDS!" Dice commanded at will. Dice ran over to Damen. He took out a sword and pointed it at Damen throat. He stepped on Damen's Belly. "I won't take McKinlee away from you..." Damen whispered. "I Damen Drake, Pronouce you a Co-Warlord." Damen continued. "I Damen Drake also will not let McKinlee leave Jesse. You guys are a good couple and very brave..." Jesse stood there and smiled. He and Damen both laughed. "OH JESSE!" yelled out McKinlee. McKinlee ran up and kissed Jesse. Everyone clapped.

Or did they?

Isn't this basically like Mal's post? Just saying..

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
19th August 2015, 11:47 PM

Allie wrote on 19th August 2015 11:43 PM:
Mikey said on 19th August 2015 11:42 PM:

2 YEARS LATER

Dear Mckinlee,

Dear McKinlee,

Yours Truly,

Damen Drake Spike

Owner of DSGHQ

Or did they?

True, but after I had seen what great fanfic she wrote I decided to make my own! (Not Jealous) =P

543 posts
Seen 17th January 2019
19th August 2015, 11:49 PM

Allie wrote on 19th August 2015 11:43 PM:

2 YEARS LATER

Dear Mckinlee,

Dear McKinlee,

Yours Truly,

Damen Drake Spike

Owner of DSGHQ

Or did they?

This wasn't like my post.Mine was fanfic and I guess his was real.Besides,he would've gave me credit.And instead of Damen taking McKinlee away,a BH was trying to kill her and my character saved her =D.Lol.

~PartyGuard Mal

+1 by Mink and ChocoCupcake
Adventure Awaits....

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th August 2015, 11:51 PM

Mal Maleficent wrote on 19th August 2015 11:49 PM:
Allie said on 19th August 2015 11:43 PM:

2 YEARS LATER

Dear Mckinlee,

Dear McKinlee,

Yours Truly,

Damen Drake Spike

Owner of DSGHQ

Or did they?

This wasn't like my post.Mine was fanfic and I guess his was real.Besides,he would've gave me credit.And instead of Damen taking McKinlee away,a BH was trying to kill her and my character saved her .Lol.

~PartyGuard Mal

This isn't real...

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
20th August 2015, 12:03 AM

Allie wrote on 19th August 2015 11:51 PM:
Mal Maleficent said on 19th August 2015 11:49 PM:

2 YEARS LATER

Dear Mckinlee,

Dear McKinlee,

Yours Truly,

Damen Drake Spike

Owner of DSGHQ

Or did they?

This wasn't like my post.Mine was fanfic and I guess his was real.Besides,he would've gave me credit.And instead of Damen taking McKinlee away,a BH was trying to kill her and my character saved her .Lol.

~PartyGuard Mal

This isn't real...

I think she ment like Realistic Fiction

+1 by Mal31

543 posts
Seen 17th January 2019
20th August 2015, 12:13 AM

Mikey wrote on 20th August 2015 12:03 AM:
Allie said on 19th August 2015 11:51 PM:
Mal Maleficent said on 19th August 2015 11:49 PM:

2 YEARS LATER

Dear Mckinlee,

Dear McKinlee,

Yours Truly,

Damen Drake Spike

Owner of DSGHQ

Or did they?

~PartyGuard Mal

This isn't real...

I think she ment like Realistic Fiction

I meant realistic.so what mikey meant.

~Mal

Adventure Awaits....

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
20th August 2015, 06:41 AM

Nice fanfic! Even though its not real, it seems pretty real. :) -Tonks

Vampire Knight is amazing!