27th August 2015

Feminism/not caring about it

Made by TheAce in Feedback

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
27th August 2015, 02:54 PM

What's up, let's talk about feminism, which means fighting for women's rights.

This person must be living in the Idiot Palace. The lack of respect for women isn't nearly as bad as it used to be, but it's still pretty bad. So no, nobody has "won."

I'm not sure whether to laugh at this stupidity or feel bad about it. Hey, if you for some reason don't support feminism, if scientists ever find a way to make time travel exist, I want you to go back to the 18th century when girls were treated like crap, and then tell me that you don't need feminism. If you don't support feminists, you support cruelty.

See look, this is why you should be grateful for feminism. Women in countries that don't yet have feminists are being killed simply because of their gender. So instead of going "CHIPOTLE, YOUTUBE, NETFLIX, OLDCPee, I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED! I DON'T CARE ABOUT FEMINIST! I DON'T NEED IT!" Females, why don't you think about the situation you'd be in if it weren't for feminists? You'd go from not getting a good education to getting assaulted to maybe even losing your life.

After listening to her "Anaconda" song, I've come to the conclusion that the only thing she's fighting for is having "buns."

Alright, in conclusion, you need feminism. Girls, if it weren't for feminists, it would be highly difficult for you to live a happy life. Just like how if it weren't for civil rights, you could've been born a slave. Appreciate what you have. Saying you don't need feminism is simply ignorant. You do. If you think you don't, you're even more dumb than me. And it's really, really damn hard to be dumber than me, so that says something, doesn't it?

+1 by June, Bailey, sans, skits and 4 others

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
27th August 2015, 03:22 PM

OMG YAAAS! Girls always disapprove of their own rights. They say they don't have to like it, they say they can speak their mind about it. But feminism is the reason why girls are allowed to speak their mind. Society

+1 by Bailey, TheAce and Jake01

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th August 2015, 04:14 PM

So in what way are females oppressed in modern-day society in YOUR country?
In my country (Ireland), there is no division. Today's definition of feminism is corrupt.

Also, might I add, that the DSGHQ forums isn't the place to be talking of such things, as it'll just cause arguments.

Adam

Login or join the forums to reply.