Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day

Events
Alright, I've got a LOT to cover. There are quite a few events. 1: Guess what? SnailsChat will return soon! I've never played that game, so this is quite an experience for me. For all of you guys, 2013 was probably your favorite year. Well, now you get to relive it! And that's not all; Snaildom is returning as well! How exciting as that? We should hold a Snail Party! Damen Bob explains every single detail there is to know. And that's all right here: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/48711/

Now, this is quite fantastic. A certain user has described the past and compared it to the present! I must say, his post held much information that I did know on previous occasions. He describes attacks. Suspicious dead users. Crimezone. And more! And that user is... drumroll please... Sheep! That's right, he's NOT a staff member, but he made such an incredible post that it got promoted. The post is about the history of the bandits. Want to know more? Visit Sheep Baa's post here: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/48779/[/img]

This particular user's post ALSO got promoted! It's... a snowball event! How exciting is that? In her post, she explains the final showdown. Dun dun dunnn! She also explains-- dun dun dunnn! Stop it whoever is doing it. Please. :) Alright, so she--- dun dun dunn! Alright, time for business. Alright. She also explains what, where, and when the event will be taking place. And that user is... drumroll please... Allie! That's right, she's NOT a staff member, but she made an awesome post explaining a huge event happening soon that it got promoted. Want to know more? Here's Allie's post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/48811/[/img]

Oh yeah! This is not technically an event, but it's close enough. It's the forum's 2nd birthday/anniversary! Oh my gosh! Isn't that exciting? So much has improved in the DSGHQ. And to cheer you up more, Snailschat is coming back! I've said it a million times! I should probably stop shouting! Alright! I'm going to stop now! Tennis Joe made a post about the forums' birthaversary. That's right, it's a birthday AND an anniversary! A birthaversary! It's very exciting. Here is Tennis Joe's post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/48868/

New Thing(s) Added
Now, this discussion ALSO got promoted. This particular staff member--- *crowd groans* What? You're upset because it's a staff member? *somebody throws pickle at me and yells*
Rip off!
:O Okay, for your information, this person is in fact an IMPORTANT staff member, for your information, also, he's one of the only ADMINISTRATORS, for your information, and he helps protect OldCP, for your information! This staff member-- *crowd goes away* Wow. Tough crowd. Clearly you don't appreciate my news reports. Should I quit then? *crowd comes back* That's what I thought. Now, let's get back-- ooh, a veggie taco! Oh, I must resist. This is important business going on right now! This staff member made a post about enhancing DSGHQ safety. He says that if we find unusual actions, we must tell a staff member immediately. We all must make sure the DSGHQ community, we must make sure the community functions smoothly. And that staff member is... drumroll please... Cyberwolf Person! He made this particular post. Want to know more? Here is his post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/48819/

I might have explained this in my previous news report, but there is, in fact, something else new! War Knights! There are too many War Knights to list, but I'll try to list as many as I can.
SpringRain (Allie)
Pancakes15
Abushekaus
Sampai (Sammeh)
SecurityGuy2
Tigerboy91 (Terry91) Oh, that reminds me! Terry91 got promoted again, and now he's a moderator again!
Saber574 -- Oh, that also reminds me! Saber also got promoted to moderator again! Sled also got promoted.
Mal31

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I know. War Knight's purposes are to help protect OldCP as well. If they spot a BH, they will try to kill him or arrest him.

Also, all moderators got demoted. All of them. Except for the administrators and royals. That's why we have War Knights. They're kind of taking moderators' places, except they're not moderators.

This one is going to be short. There is a new rule: Do not defend traitors. Also, the most liked discussion is in the rules. Pretty cool, right? The rules!

Something ELSE is also new! It is mentioned in Tennis Joe's post explaining the forum's birthaversary. It is similar to the Silver Star on your profile. And the new thing-a-ma-bobber added is... oh look, a free shoe! Eh, nobody cares. *throws behind me at Rebecca* Alright, the new thingy is... Golden Stars! If you have been here for 2 years or more, you might have them already. But yeah! Golden Stars! Requirements: Must have been on the forums for 2 years or more.

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
Hashir: Moderator - Administrator
CoffeeCow: Master - Moderator

Demotions
Jesse: Moderator - Master
Jesse: Master - Member
Pencil: Master - Member

Player of the Day
Bailey!

Birthdays
~ Sunset is 13!
~ sydney123 is 12!
~ DarkyDarkyForReal123 is 11!
~ King Awesomekid is 9!
~ DarkyDarky is 11!
~ HamsterLydia1 is 13!
~ Irtpenguin12 is 13!
~ HamsterLydia63 is 13!
Happy birthday!

Joke of the Day

Rhyme With Bailey
Scaly!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/89nu66
It's Faygo!

Penguin of the Day
http://prntscr.com/89ahra It's Vulpix!

And now for today's question: What is my favorite TV show? Well, there are only two contestants this time. Family Game Night, and My Little Pony. (Don't judge, I love MLP. <3)
I REALLY love Family Game Night, and My Little Pony... this is so hard. I'm going to have to say Family Game Night. You never know who's the winner!

That's all for today, folks! Tune in next time to find out what the weirdest dream I've ever had is!

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th August 2015, 07:12 PM

Wow, amazing news report. I love your news, Amanda. I got mentioned. :P That quote, though. My life. :)

+1 by Amandapink30

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
27th August 2015, 07:23 PM

Great news post, as always, Amanda! I love reading these posts because you make them entertaining.

+1 by Amandapink30

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Login or join the forums to reply.