28th August 2015

Mal31 trial and Securtyguy2

Made by Design4real in Debates

Lets move to the rhythm of the water
225 posts
Seen 10th March 2016
28th August 2015, 11:22 AM

I think you guys all know that Mal31 was a war knight, and securityguy2 is a war knight as well. They both got demoted. It took a while for Mal31 to tell me the reason why she was demoted. She says: "Somebody said I abused my power too much." Mal said. And I was there when Securityguy2 was 'caught' with a gun in his hand. I was there and it was a glitch. I go to /training all the dang time, and I know what a gun looks like. This however, was a little glitch gun. Cowffee said she took snapshots of it. Right then, Securityguy2 got demoted. I think I might know what happened to Mal31 for that matter. I have a friend who is a war knight, and she wears the exact stuff of Mal31. The war knights name is Pancakes15. Pancakes15 hair color is the same like Mal31's hair, but Mal31's hair is shorter than Pancakes15. Pancakes15 summoned me one time so we can just talk for 5 min. When she did that we hardly knew another. Also, Pancakes15 gives out warnings to people who cuss or curse as you say, and she arrests them. A proper Mod should do that, not her. I want a fair trial of Mal31 and Securityguy2 . If Sherlock120 can have a fair trial after his inapp photos, why can't these two. For witnesses, I suggest Cowffee and Rames cause they were both their when Securityguy2 suppose a 'gun' out. I'm a witness as well. Mal31 trial I don't know who said she abused her power, I suppose bring out Rames cause he says she does it all the time. Please, can I get into contact with Damen for this trial. I don't want the best war knights dreams to be crushed of false acusations. yours truly-design4real

+1 by skits, JeffOldCP, trixie, Allison Riddle and 2 others, -1 by oh , rami, DreamBurst and Romeo

543 posts
Seen 17th January 2019
28th August 2015, 11:28 AM

I do not want a trial anymore.That person is wrong,I didn't abuse my powers too much.I did find out why I was demoted.I think it's too dumb to call to trial.I just made my apology.And about SecurityGuy2 pointing his gun at me,ALL FAKE!I WAS NOT AT COVE AT ALL YESTURDAY,WHOEVER THINKS THAT IT'S JUST A FALSE RUMOR!

~Mal

+1 by Design4real, -1 by rami, LoveMincraft, Mink, Mouse and 11 others
Adventure Awaits....

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th August 2015, 11:42 AM

Mal31 wrote on 28th August 2015 11:28 AM:
I do not want a trial anymore.That person is wrong,I didn't abuse my powers too much.I did find out why I was demoted.I think it's too dumb to call to trial.I just made my apology.And about SecurityGuy2 pointing his gun at me,ALL FAKE!I WAS NOT AT COVE AT ALL YESTURDAY,WHOEVER THINKS THAT IT'S JUST A FALSE RUMOR!

~Mal
You weren't demoted because of that. Instead of evacuating users you decided to make a video tape of it. You didn't help the users, you didn't help fight either. You were a bystander.

This stuff isn't required for trials. Not everything requires a trial and if there is one, there is a big risk since the Disney want all royals dead.

+1 by daisy, Luke, Sled, Sam and 15 others
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Login or join the forums to reply.