30th August 2015

Bailey's Daily - 2 Years of Forum and SnailsChat!

Made by Bailey in News

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th August 2015, 02:53 PM

Hey guys! I was thinking I would make another Bailey's Daily because so much has happened recently. Enjoy! :)

On August 29th, 2015 at 5 PM EST, the DSGHQ Summer Awards took place! The DSGHQ Awards is an awards competition where Damen asks questions for prizes, and whoever answers the most correctly first wins the prize! The prizes you could compete for were 2000 DSGHQ Gold, a Club Penguin 6-Month Membership Gift Card, Premium Server Access to Blizzard, LeoRPG Beta Access, SnailsChat Remake Beta Access, and Snaildom Remake Beta Access!

Winners: 2000 DSGHQ Gold - Gamer
Club Penguin 6-Month Membership Gift Card - Jassie
Premium Server Access to Blizzard - DreamBurst
LeoRPG Beta Access - Moon/Max
SnailsChat Remake Beta Access - Atlas/Tent
Snaildom Remake Beta Access - Terry91

Congratulations to everyone who won a prize. It was a blast participating in the event. What do you guys think of the DSGHQ Awards?

August 30th, 2015, marks two years since the DSGHQ Forum was first released! Can you believe the Forum has been around for two years? Amazing, right? I love this community so much, and I love seeing users progress and grow every day here. Contributing to this forum makes me feel useful, and helping users out just makes my day. Fun Fact: The DSGHQ Forum was originally called "The OldCP Community" mainly based around our favorite game, OldCP! Over time, the community become more Imperial-based, and it is now a spectacular Empire! Wait, I'm getting in-tell that there's a new feature called the gold star! Remember the silver star? It's kind of like that, but instead of receiving it for being a member of the Forum for a year and a half (18 months), you acquire it for being a member of the Forum for two whole years! It will replace the silver star on your level once you've been here for two years. Here's what it looks like.

Pretty cool, huh? What do you guys think of the Forum's second anniversary?

Earlier on Sunday, August 30th, the release of the SnailsChat remake occurred! SnailsChat was one of Damen's first virtual creations that he made in mid-2013. It's basically a game all about snails! It's not like Snaildom because Snaildom is Empire-based and SnailsChat is not. Damen was initially going to have today being for VIP's (Betas) only, but opened the game for everyone early! On SnailsChat, you can chat with your friends, earn coins by playing cool games, buy special powers, wear clothes and have your own style, decorate your shell home, and earn badges! Everyone was so excited for the game, and lots of people are having tons of fun on it right now!

SnailsChat is awesome! What do you guys think of the SnailsChat remake?

Thank you guys so much for reading the second issue of Bailey's Daily. Have a great day! :)

- Bailey

+1 by Kenneth, Amandapink30, Sam , Sophia and 16 others

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
30th August 2015, 02:58 PM

Nice post! This really keeps users updated. Congratulations to the users who won the prizes! :)

+1 by Fraya

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Queen Of Cats
Master
1,420 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
30th August 2015, 03:58 PM

Bailey wrote on 30th August 2015 02:53 PM:
Hey guys! I was thinking I would make another Bailey's Daily because so much has happened recently. Enjoy!

On August 29th, 2015 at 5 PM EST, the DSGHQ Summer Awards took place! The DSGHQ Awards is an awards competition where Damen asks questions for prizes, and whoever answers the most correctly first wins the prize! The prizes you could compete for were 2000 DSGHQ Gold, a Club Penguin 6-Month Membership Gift Card, Premium Server Access to Blizzard, LeoRPG Beta Access, SnailsChat Remake Beta Access, and Snaildom Remake Beta Access!

Congratulations to everyone who won a prize. It was a blast participating in the event. What do you guys think of the DSGHQ Awards?

Today, August 30th, 2015, marks two years since the DSGHQ Forum was first released! Can you believe the Forum has been around for two years? Amazing, right? I love this community so much, and I love seeing users progress and grow every day here. Contributing to this forum makes me feel useful, and helping users out just makes my day. Fun Fact: The DSGHQ Forum was originally called "The OldCP Community" mainly based around our favorite game, OldCP! Over time, the community become more Imperial-based, and it is now a spectacular Empire! Wait, I'm getting in-tell that there's a new feature called the gold star! Remember the silver star? It's kind of like that, but instead of receiving it for being a member of the Forum for a year and a half (18 months), you acquire it for being a member of the Forum for two whole years! It will replace the silver star on your level once you've been here for two years. Here's what it looks like.

Earlier today, the release of the SnailsChat remake occurred! SnailsChat was one of Damen's first virtual creations that he made in mid-2013. It's basically a game all about snails! It's not like Snaildom because Snaildom is Empire-based and SnailsChat is not. Damen was initially going to have today being for VIP's (Betas) only, but opened the game for everyone early! On SnailsChat, you can chat with your friends, earn coins by playing cool games, buy special powers, wear clothes and have your own style, and earn badges! Everyone was so excited for the game, and lots of people are having tons of fun on it right now!

Thank you guys so much for reading the second issue of Bailey's Daily. Have a great day!

- Bailey
Can u give me a link of SnailChat I Cant get on GRRR

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th August 2015, 04:11 PM

EmmieCat Cute Face wrote on 30th August 2015 03:58 PM:
It's http://damenspike.com/snailschat/?page=home

Queen Of Cats
Master
1,420 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
30th August 2015, 04:27 PM

Bailey wrote on 30th August 2015 04:11 PM:
EmmieCat Cute Face said on 30th August 2015 03:58 PM:

It's http://damenspike.com/snailschat/?page=home
OMG THANKS!!

Lord
Master
541 posts
Seen 28th March 2023
30th August 2015, 07:21 PM

GG on the post Bailey great report :) Keep making more id give them a like

+1 by Bailey

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th August 2015, 09:34 PM

Great post! SnailsChat is amazing as ever.

Btw I love your snail Bailey. :P

+1 by Bailey

Kara
Administrator

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st August 2015, 12:14 AM

What a treat it is to have a classic like SnailsChat back in action!

+1 by Bailey and rami
Adam

peach penguin
105 posts
Seen 8th July 2020
31st August 2015, 10:28 AM

Bailey wrote on 30th August 2015 02:53 PM:
Hey guys! I was thinking I would make another Bailey's Daily because so much has happened recently. Enjoy!

Today, August 30th, 2015, marks two years since the DSGHQ Forum was first released! Can you believe the Forum has been around for two years? Amazing, right? I love this community so much, and I love seeing users progress and grow every day here. Contributing to this forum makes me feel useful, and helping users out just makes my day. Fun Fact: The DSGHQ Forum was originally called "The OldCP Community" mainly based around our favorite game, OldCP! Over time, the community become more Imperial-based, and it is now a spectacular Empire! Wait, I'm getting in-tell that there's a new feature called the gold star! Remember the silver star? It's kind of like that, but instead of receiving it for being a member of the Forum for a year and a half (18 months), you acquire it for being a member of the Forum for two whole years! It will replace the silver star on your level once you've been here for two years. Here's what it looks like.

Earlier today, the release of the SnailsChat remake occurred! SnailsChat was one of Damen's first virtual creations that he made in mid-2013. It's basically a game all about snails! It's not like Snaildom because Snaildom is Empire-based and SnailsChat is not. Damen was initially going to have today being for VIP's (Betas) only, but opened the game for everyone early! On SnailsChat, you can chat with your friends, earn coins by playing cool games, buy special powers, wear clothes and have your own style, and earn badges! Everyone was so excited for the game, and lots of people are having tons of fun on it right now!

Thank you guys so much for reading the second issue of Bailey's Daily. Have a great day!

- Bailey

It's just so bootiful ... <3 Amazing post ;)

+1 by Bailey

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
31st August 2015, 02:47 PM

So good someone has successfully taken the news to a new level! As a retired News Anchor... I'm proud to see someone as good as you doing the news! Keep it up! I endorse Bailey's Daily! ;)

+1 by Bailey

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
31st August 2015, 05:50 PM

Wow, this is awesome! Way better than my news report that's for sure. :)

+1 by Bailey

Login or join the forums to reply.