1st September 2015

SnailsChat Mod App ~Babyari

Made by Blooming Stags in Applications

Now you know I excist
323 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st September 2015, 02:05 PM

Hello everyone.

Sorry for inactivity - Not being online.

But now I am back :) And ready.
Alright lets begin.

1. Why I want to be a Mod: Because I want to help the community grow, I have been on DSGHQ for 2/1 Years. I have experience about the club penguin game. My Formus user is not old old but that's because some times I forget my password. So yeah. I believe that Snail Chat will have the same powers "As A Mod" From The club penguin game DSGHQ Made. I'm not sure about that yet cause it just reopened it today but I am Pretty sure.

2. The powers I think are the same right? So i'll put Club Penguins Powers.. By The Way I might not put Jr (Bring (User) (JR) ) Cause I'm not sure if Snail Chat has that ... If they do and I pass I will use that command Sorry if it's my mistake..
1. Ban (Username)
2. Kick (Username)
3.Arrest/Jail (Username)
(That's pretty Much it that I think they will have for mod If they have JR And stuff commands I will try to Edit/Fix.)

Responsibility , Helping , Respect, Being Active.

1. Lets start with Responsibility. Okay so Responsibility is half of being a Mod. When you're a mod you take part and do you're job! You take Responsibility first. Example if you banned a Girl for no reason you're Responsible for it. So this way When I become one (If I ever do) I will take stuff seriously And Responsibility too. That means yes If I ban a Boy for no reason Yup I am responsible For doing it. 2. Helping Lets do that next. So helping is Good, Nice Example If someone asks you (And your the mod) They would say Mod (Whoever the username is)
Can you kick this player for being "Rude" You don't respond. That can't help the solution But if you respond Yes that can help very well. 3. Respect, Respect is another part of being a Mod, Don't just chat with one player and make them sad Chat with them all! Don't just help one person Help them all! Don't just sit there being rude to everyone, Treat them all with respect, Yes the things that we are talking about, This is what I am gonna do. 4. Being Active, Yes I know I have been Inactive But it's because of school. I am calmly relaxed now. Yes I may have homework but I will still try to put it 24/7 24 Hours,7 Days. I will not say that FOR SURE. But I think I will be good, Yes I can bring my Ipad ,Laptop , To school, So yes I will be active but at the most unknown times. I am sorry if sometimes I am Really Inactive, Thanks for listening to this important stuff.

I will do all of the stuff I went thru today xD

Well that was it for that Huge Long App. I hope you enjoy. Please comment or PM Me how I did.

Thanks a lot, You're Inactive but now gonna be Active Friend :)

~ Babyari.

The lame one will climb up like the stag does.

If you need help, feel free to PM me on Skype or on here.

Lord
Master
541 posts
Seen 28th March 2023
1st September 2015, 02:10 PM

GG on the app good luck in the future. Keep putting in work :D

When A New Day Comes, Everything is Better.
586 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
1st September 2015, 02:13 PM

Nice app ari! Hope you get snailschat mod!

Friendship is supposed to be everywhere. Including DSGHQ. We have lots and lots of friendship all over the world. And we also need more friendship in DSGHQ too! Everyone is perfect however they are. Family and Friendship is a beautiful thing. Everyone can work together.

#lonerclub
1,014 posts
Seen 13th November 2015
1st September 2015, 02:59 PM

Hello.
Are you new to Snailschat? If so, then I recommend you play they game for a while.
I recommend also to use good grammar. I'm not being rude, but one of the requirements is to have good grammar.
- Choc

My name is Choc. Just a person who likes Minecraft and MLG parodies.
I wish to become an animator one day.

13/12/15

always rekt the loominaty, even bill cipher. he's the main one.

Now you know I excist
323 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st September 2015, 03:02 PM

-Choc I did use grammar.

2. I'm just saying they could've changed the commands.

I'm not saying I am new but honestly.

+1 by Haloplayer2k

The lame one will climb up like the stag does.

If you need help, feel free to PM me on Skype or on here.

114 posts
Seen 2nd October 2015
3rd September 2015, 06:10 AM

Nice app! I give you a hint, it is always simpatica as you are and will be successful!

Login or join the forums to reply.