3rd September 2015

Forum Moderator Application

Made by Sam in Applications

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
3rd September 2015, 09:18 AM

Hello guys! I decided to make an application for the moderator position on forums. I have no doubt in myself so I feel like I'm ready for the position. I'm also following Chelsey's guidelines because it helps me out a lot. So, let's get started.

Timezone: EST
Desired Rank: Forums Moderator
Date Joined: April 20th

Why I Want This Rank
I want this rank so I can contribute to the DSGHQ more than usual. I would like to help users and guide them so they can become familiar to the DSGHQ and feel just at home. I will help users enforce the rules and have a fun time around the Forums and keep it a safe place. I want to be like other mods and help users when they need it. I will teach them how to make discussions, albums, channels, etc.

Experience
My experience with staff positions is that I have been an administrator in a CPPS which has been recently closed down. My experience in the DSGHQ is that I have been entrusted with the Badge of Honor in June. Also, I've been entrusted with a sword and firearm when I was a War Knight. I got demoted for a reason I don't really want to tell even though I did tell some of my friends. I also was an Imperial Knight but then I got killed and that's when I became a War Knight. Nowadays, I moderate the DSGHQ Xat to keep it safe and protected. In February, I was promoted to Wise One on both OldCP and Forums. Later then, I resigned and got Master for the first time. Way later then, in the Redemption, I got the Badge of Honor for an honorable act. That concludes my experience.

Special Qualifications
A qualification that I have for this job is that I have some experience in moderation skills. I was a War Knight, they were like the mods for OldCP before we got some mods back. I've never been ipbanned ever too so I have a good spot in the DSGHQ. I also have understandable grammar so nobody would get confused. I work with my dad sometimes in math because I'm extremely good at math so this shows a bit of helpfulness and responsibility. I have been a Master twice so I'm extremely close to the rank. For my free time and hobbies, I play on the DSGHQ, swim in my pool, play and feed my dog. I feel that my dog is a responsibility so I have to take care of her like I would to the DSGHQ.

Well, this concludes my application. Staff, consider me a Forums Moderator.

-Sam

+1 by Sir Twirls, Haloplayer2k, Anna, Pencil and 4 others
<3

340 posts
Seen 23rd October 2015
3rd September 2015, 09:23 AM

sammeh wrote on 3rd September 2015 09:18 AM:
Hello guys! I decided to make an application for the moderator position on forums. I have no doubt in myself so I feel like I'm ready for the position. I'm also following Chelsey's guidelines because it helps me out a lot. So, let's get started.

Why I Want This Rank
I want this rank so I can contribute to the DSGHQ more than usual. I would like to help users and guide them so they can become familiar to the DSGHQ and feel just at home. I will help users enforce the rules and have a fun time around the Forums and keep it a safe place. I want to be like other mods and help users when they need it. I will teach them how to make discussions, albums, channels, etc.

Experience
My experience with staff positions is that I have been an administrator in a CPPS which has been recently closed down. My experience in the DSGHQ is that I have been entrusted with the Badge of Honor in June. Also, I've been entrusted with a sword and firearm when I was a War Knight. I got demoted for a reason I don't really want to tell even though I did tell some of my friends. I also was an Imperial Knight but then I got killed and that's when I became a War Knight. Nowadays, I moderate the DSGHQ Xat to keep it safe and protected. In February, I was promoted to Wise One on both OldCP and Forums. Later then, I resigned and got Master for the first time. Way later then, in the Redemption, I got the Badge of Honor for an honorable act. That concludes my experience.

Special Qualifications
A qualification that I have for this job is that I have some experience in moderation skills. I was a War Knight, they were like the mods for OldCP before we got some mods back. I've never been ipbanned ever too so I have a good spot in the DSGHQ. I also have understandable grammar so nobody would get confused. I work with my dad sometimes in math because I'm extremely good at math so this shows a bit of helpfulness and responsibility. I have been a Master twice so I'm extremely close to the rank. For my free time and hobbies, I play on the DSGHQ, swim in my pool, play and feed my dog. I feel that my dog is a responsibility so I have to take care of her like I would to the DSGHQ.

-Sam

Wow. I liked how you kept it short, but sweet. I really think you are qualified to have this rank. I know you know that it takes so much more than a
Moderator Sign. Good luck!

+1 by damn daniel

Lord
Master
541 posts
Seen 28th March 2023
3rd September 2015, 10:18 AM

Good app. Good luck :D GG

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Seen 21st September 2020
3rd September 2015, 11:35 AM

sammeh wrote on 3rd September 2015 09:18 AM:

Why I Want This Rank

Experience

Special Qualifications

-Sam
Nice application. Good luck.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
3rd September 2015, 12:15 PM

Nice application, good luck!

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.