17th November 2013

Modern Club Penguin

Made by Angel2024 in Club Penguin

Rookie
2 posts
Seen 2nd May 2014
22nd November 2013, 09:56 PM

I like both because OldCP is fun and has war servers or stuff like that and NewCP has probably three times the amount of players in OldCP which I think should be OK, I mean, if there was no NewCP there wouldn't be an OldCP either because NewCP started it all. If there weren't a NewCP no one would know about Club Penguin and there would've never been what there is now so I go for 10/10 NewCP 10/10 OldCP. Waddle on!

SmvoCP

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
30th November 2013, 07:09 AM

To be honest, I like both evenly, because New Club Penguin has more features, a mobile app, more updated, and has fewer bugs. I like Old Club Penguin because of it's re-design, war servers, mod contests, loyal users, and pretty much the fun on the island.

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
30th November 2013, 10:07 AM

Obviously OldCP is way better. I like both but OldCP is way better. Disney ruined CP by deleting and patching all old clothes such as hoodies and other stuff. They ruined it by making the rooms way lame. Last but not least they deleted PSA missions wich was my favorite thing to do when I was bored. :/ So OldCP is WAY better than newcp how? We got crimezone they don't. We get nameglow they don't. Moderators can walk on walls they can't.We have a snowball match server they don't.We have PSA agents they don't. Last but not least WE GOT EVERY ITEM well except those golden items... But again OldCP is way better. Uhh please take time reading this cuz ik its long

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th November 2013, 11:37 AM

I think both are great. I mean, the Star Wars Party Takeover in NewCP,Operation Puffle. In OldCP: /jr rooms, Damen, friends...

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
30th November 2013, 01:00 PM

I will vote OldCP. I have a ton of reasons below:

1. Even though NewCP has this too, there's no cursing allowed (You'll most likely get banned)
2. On OldCP, no hacking. On NewCP, hacking is allowed.
3. On OldCP, you ALWAYS see Moderators, at least SOMEWHERE. On NewCP, you'll never find 'em! (I was mod on newcp it was no fun I hated it and I quit)
4. The graphics are better on OldCP than NewCP.
5. OldCP is less laggy, so it's a ton faster than NewCP's IRC. (Disney Company)
6. I used to work with NewCP because I was mod on it, my username was Businesmoose, and all of the Disney Workers were mean and they cursed a lot!!!
7. OldCP has commands, NewCP doesn't.
8. Parties make NewCP super laggy, and there's a party almost ALL THE TIME. Compared to NewCP, OldCP has very small amounts of parties. And even when admins on OldCP DO host parties, it doesn't create a major lag.
9. You make more friends on OldCP than NewCP
10. OldCP has a Forum, NewCP doesn't.
11. NewCP requires MemberShip for almost everything, OldCP doesn't require it.
12. There is a bigger variety of Clothing Items on OldCP than NewCP.
13. More people talk on OldCP than NewCP. (You will see much more speech bubbles on OldCP than NewCP)
14. There is such a thing as Credits on OldCP, so you can buy special features for your penguin, unlike NewCP, has no credits, no extras, no features.
15. You don't need to play any games to get coins on OldCP unlike NewCP. On NewCP you must play games to earn coins. (This is related to reason 7.)
16. You can just use the /newcp command, you don't need to go to any Clothes Shops, like the Sports Catalog or the Penguin Style Catalog. (Related to reason 7. and Reason 15.)
17. Penguins on OldCP help other users, on NewCP there's no help going around. If you ask someone something, they'll go on the Map and go to a different room, ignoring you.
18. OldCP is more addicting than NewCP, and in my opinion, you get addicted to games you REALLY LIKE. If you're not bonkers about a game, you're not addicted to it. And if you're not addicted to it, you don't like it too much.
NewCP is less addicting than OldCP. (That's why I like http://www.addictinggames.com/ )

I might add more, soon!

Waddle On OldCP!
Wolf

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
30th November 2013, 02:00 PM

Oldcp
1.in oldcp no membership
2.rooms are ugly in newcp
3.in newcp the penguins look skiny with huge butts!
4.newcp parties suck

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
30th November 2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Oldcp

1.in oldcp no membership

2.rooms are ugly in newcp

3.in newcp the penguins look skiny with huge butts!

4.newcp parties suck

Weend, I agree with you, but don't post rude words like "ugly", "huge butts", "suck", etc.

Don't curse.

My reasons are below in bold, I like OldCP Better:

1. Even though NewCP has this too, there's no cursing allowed (You'll most likely get banned)
2. On OldCP, no hacking. On NewCP, hacking is allowed.
3. On OldCP, you ALWAYS see Moderators, at least SOMEWHERE. On NewCP, you'll never find 'em! (I was mod on newcp it was no fun I hated it and I quit)
4. The graphics are better on OldCP than NewCP.
5. OldCP is less laggy, so it's a ton faster than NewCP's IRC. (Disney Company)
6. I used to work with NewCP because I was mod on it, my username was Businesmoose, and all of the Disney Workers were mean and they cursed a lot!!!
7. OldCP has commands, NewCP doesn't.
8. Parties make NewCP super laggy, and there's a party almost ALL THE TIME. Compared to NewCP, OldCP has very small amounts of parties. And even when admins on OldCP DO host parties, it doesn't create a major lag.
9. You make more friends on OldCP than NewCP
10. OldCP has a Forum, NewCP doesn't.
11. NewCP requires MemberShip for almost everything, OldCP doesn't require it.
12. There is a bigger variety of Clothing Items on OldCP than NewCP.
13. More people talk on OldCP than NewCP. (You will see much more speech bubbles on OldCP than NewCP)
14. There is such a thing as Credits on OldCP, so you can buy special features for your penguin, unlike NewCP, has no credits, no extras, no features.
15. You don't need to play any games to get coins on OldCP unlike NewCP. On NewCP you must play games to earn coins. (This is related to reason 7.)
16. You can just use the /newcp command, you don't need to go to any Clothes Shops, like the Sports Catalog or the Penguin Style Catalog. (Related to reason 7. and Reason 15.)
17. Penguins on OldCP help other users, on NewCP there's no help going around. If you ask someone something, they'll go on the Map and go to a different room, ignoring you.
18. OldCP is more addicting than NewCP, and in my opinion, you get addicted to games you REALLY LIKE. If you're not bonkers about a game, you're not addicted to it. And if you're not addicted to it, you don't like it too much.
NewCP is less addicting than OldCP. (That's why I like http://www.addictinggames.com/ )

Waddle On!
Wolf

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
10th December 2013, 01:22 PM

I remember PSA missions! I just now realised that I did play on OldCP when it was out! I was like 7 or 8 and now I'm 11 but still! And those missions were fun!

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

Login or join the forums to reply.