10th September 2015

TRC Corrupt!

Made by Augustine in Roblox

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
10th September 2015, 07:28 PM

HELLO! It's your ROBLOX/Lego expert and ROBLOX noob hater Adawg! AND TODAY I TELL YOU ABOUT HOW CORRUPT TRC(the robloxian cops) IS!
1. MARIODRANGON102 THE MAKER IS ONLY IN IT 4 THE ROBUX!....he wants dat payper.

2. TRC IS THE 1. GROUP IN OFFICER ABUSES ERYDAY! Search up TRC Abuse in YouTube

3. DA COPS SHOOT AT YOU IF YOU ON A CERTAIN PIECE O LAND!

BLAME JOHN FOR TRC ABUSE! (i would post pic but I'm on mobile)

-Adawg

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
10th September 2015, 07:39 PM

Adawg wrote on 10th September 2015 07:28 PM:
HELLO! It's your ROBLOX/Lego expert and ROBLOX noob hater Adawg! AND TODAY I TELL YOU ABOUT HOW CORRUPT TRC(the robloxian cops) IS!

-Adawg

Why do you hate noobs... they are like very young children, learning how to read, and write, there's a good example here, Isaac Newton, long ago, when he started high school, he never got good grades, he had only C or D grades, but one day, a bully came and punched him, the bully said "YOU ARE SO DUMB" (just like the same thing like you), then Isaac Newton said "I will study, and I'll prove I'm not dumb!". He (Isaac Newton) died on 20 March 1726/7, with 84 years old, when he started studying, he stopped being a "noob", now we all know his contributions to science. So here I sit on my chair, reply on your post and say, "why do you hate them (noobs)?".
I don't want to be rude, please answer my question.

Gone

Sweet memories

:)
53 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
10th September 2015, 07:44 PM

I don't play Roblox so at least I don't have to worry about that. :)

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
10th September 2015, 07:57 PM

Lloyd wrote on 10th September 2015 07:39 PM:
Adawg said on 10th September 2015 07:28 PM:

-Adawg

Why do you hate noobs... they are like very young children, learning how to read, and write, there's a good example here, Isaac Newton, long ago, when he started high school, he never got good grades, he had only C or D grades, but one day, a bully came and punched him, the bully said "YOU ARE SO DUMB" (just like the same thing like you), then Isaac Newton said "I will study, and I'll prove I'm not dumb!". He (Isaac Newton) died on 20 March 1726/7, with 84 years old, when he started studying, he stopped being a "noob", now we all know his contributions to science. So here I sit on my chair, reply on your post and say, "why do you hate them (noobs)?".

This is about TRC not noobs. Tha5 was over 10 minutes ago

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
10th September 2015, 08:06 PM

Adawg wrote on 10th September 2015 07:57 PM:
Lloyd said on 10th September 2015 07:39 PM:

-Adawg

What about this:

Gone

Sweet memories

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
10th September 2015, 08:08 PM

Lloyd wrote on 10th September 2015 08:06 PM:
Adawg said on 10th September 2015 07:57 PM:

-Adawg

What about this:

Lol Lloyd if you knew that ROBLOX noobs aren't real people you wouldn't have your underwear in a wad.

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th September 2015, 11:54 PM

Adawg wrote on 10th September 2015 08:08 PM:
Lloyd said on 10th September 2015 08:06 PM:
Adawg said on 10th September 2015 07:57 PM:

-Adawg

What about this:

Lol Lloyd if you knew that ROBLOX noobs aren't real people you wouldn't have your underwear in a wad.

The ROBLOX noobs are like bots that run around you and follow you, which is incredibly annoying.

-Orbay

Login or join the forums to reply.