20th September 2015

Dsghq Tycoon [Roblox]

Made by ollo in Roblox

Yo
333 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th September 2015, 11:28 AM

Hi guys I would like to show you a new Place I have made called The Dsghq Tycoon on Roblox. Just to say, can a moderator move this to the Roblox Category please? That would be truly appreciated. :)

What is a "tycoon"
Tycoons are games on Roblox in which the player is in charge of something, usually a business or a company of some kind, and must use his/her skills to grow and expand the tycoon to be as big as possible. This game is Currently under development because I need suggestions on what else I could do to make this Tycoon better.

Is this game Multiplayer?
Yes it is. The game has as many servers as it wants and each server can contain at least 6 players. If you would like more players to be added then I may do that.

What happens when we've done?
Well as I said, the game is currently under development so the Game doesnt have much things to buy. But once you have done; I guess.. You can show it off to your friends..? I have no idea.. I will sort that out.

What is the point of making this?
Well I love the community and support it. I just also love making things on Roblox too. I just thought it could be a good Idea to mix it all together into a fun game.

Why is this still "under development"?
Its still under development because I need ideas from you. This is the main reason on why I made this post. It would be truly amazing if you suggested something either below On the comment section of the game. But you must have at least confirmed your email on a Profile to comment on Roblox.

I hope you can help me out on this.
Thanks for reading my Fellow Robloxians!
~Sir Ollo

Link to Game: http://www.roblox.com/games/298590048/Ollos-Dsghq-tycoon

You can also join as a Guest but you don't have the choice to join your friends or chat to them.

+1 by Mystical, trixie, habsolo, Jacobg627 and 3 others
Yea

Help
557 posts
Seen 20th August 2023
20th September 2015, 12:34 PM

This is so cool! You make so many good DSGHQ games on Roblox

359 posts
Seen 7th January 2019
21st September 2015, 01:35 AM

Nice! I'm gonna try it out right now! :D And I think you should add more players as you know a big company and all requires more players so I would suggest at least 12 players in a server?
ollo wrote on 20th September 2015 11:28 AM:
Hi guys I would like to show you a new Place I have made called The Dsghq Tycoon on Roblox. Just to say, can a moderator move this to the Roblox Category please? That would be truly appreciated.

What is a "tycoon"
Tycoons are games on Roblox in which the player is in charge of something, usually a business or a company of some kind, and must use his/her skills to grow and expand the tycoon to be as big as possible. This game is Currently under development because I need suggestions on what else I could do to make this Tycoon better.

Yes it is. The game has as many servers as it wants and each server can contain at least 6 players. If you would like more players to be added then I may do that.

Well as I said, the game is currently under development so the Game doesnt have much things to buy. But once you have done; I guess.. You can show it off to your friends..? I have no idea.. I will sort that out.

Well I love the community and support it. I just also love making things on Roblox too. I just thought it could be a good Idea to mix it all together into a fun game.

Its still under development because I need ideas from you. This is the main reason on why I made this post. It would be truly amazing if you suggested something either below On the comment section of the game. But you must have at least confirmed your email on a Profile to comment on Roblox.

~Sir Ollo

You can also join as a Guest but you don't have the choice to join your friends or chat to them.

When life knocks you down, you have the choice to get back up or not.

Believe in others,others believe you.

To do something in a team you need a "WE".

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
22nd September 2015, 07:51 AM

Olly. I'll help you develop. Maybe Fweddy can too :3

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Seen 13th September 2020
22nd September 2015, 07:49 PM

YES! TWO WEEKS F MY FAVOURITETHINGS MIXED TOGETHER!

oldcp is fun! i love it as much as my favorite game: Assassins creed!

373 posts
Seen 6th October 2015
23rd September 2015, 10:00 PM

I don't play Roblox. Its it fun?

~Be the Soccerball and mark your goal

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Seen 13th September 2020
26th September 2015, 07:57 AM

Soccerball wrote on 23rd September 2015 10:00 PM:
YES, YES ID DEFINITELY IS.

oldcp is fun! i love it as much as my favorite game: Assassins creed!

~Fun~
548 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th September 2015, 02:42 PM

Desmond Miles wrote on 26th September 2015 07:57 AM:
Soccerball said on 23rd September 2015 10:00 PM:

iTs not fun....ITS AMAZING

Goldenone

Best Best Best Best friends
ZendayaIII \ sooki \ Mal31 / Katrules / Mimi101 / Trashy / XzendayaX / realashley / Lollipop (Lou)/ Sammy

Not in any order

727 posts
Seen 19th November 2020
27th September 2015, 05:38 PM

Hi guys I would like to show you a new Place I have made called The Dsghq Tycoon on Roblox. Just to say, can a moderator move this to the Roblox Category please? That would be truly appreciated.

What is a "tycoon"

~Sir Ollo

What is a "tycoon"

~Sir Ollo

great job ollo.......even though I HATE absolutely HATE roblox....... Good job.

768 posts
Seen 11th September 2022
3rd October 2015, 08:11 AM

Looks like a lot of fun!, Maybe I will play!

Login or join the forums to reply.