Player of the Day
Birthday
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day
Penguin of the Day
Entertainment

News Theme
Arr! The news theme be pirate speak, matey.
Events
~ Oh, hooray, mateys! It's FINALLY over! After 3 billion years of continuous fighting, it's over! Yarr! The war is over! But... we lost. Aye! WE FREAKING LOST PEOPLE! But yer still celebrating our victory for some reason. In fact, all of us. Get on deck! There was a feast and everything. And, yes, BRAND NEW moderators were re-promoted/promoted! Hallelujah! Bailey Septim made a post about it, mateys. http://forums.damenspike.com/view/50027

~ *sniffs* Arr, I told myself I wouldn't cry. I did. *dries eyes* I'm just so proud of them. *marriage music plays. Ye know what I'm talking about, those bells tolling and whatnot. Really? Ye seriously don't know? Ye all be scavenges. (smashes face with pie)* Emperor Damen Drake Spike Bob is MARRYING Empress Chelsey Spike Bobette! It's going to be such a momendous occasion. Oh, yar, mateys, it hasn't happened yet! It starts at 5:00 PM EST, 4:00 PM CST, 69 AM SHREKTIME, 2:00 PM PST. Damen Bob made a post about it. Do yer want to check it out? http://forums.damenspike.com/view/50016/

~ The DSGHQ Summer World Championship has ended. Also, DSGHQ Summer has ended, Fall has started. It begun yesterday. On deck! There is a new World Champion. DSC was 2014's World Champion. Time to make way for a new one. I bet ye want to know who it is, right? Yep. Aye, matey. Sure you do. Well, the new world champion is... going to be announced after this message.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
PLEASE STAND BY YOUR DECKS
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
And the new World Champion is... announced in Damen Bob's post. http://forums.damenspike.com/view/50003/ Alright, I'll announce it on here. As soon as I finish my cupcake. *finishes cupcake* I need total silence, please. And the new world champion ON DECK is... pause for dramatic effect... LYLANCE! The Ance of Ly! Congratulations, Lylance! I am so happy for you. Ye all should be, too.

~ Yer probably wouldn't consider this an event, but I'll put it in this decking of a good time section. Emperor Tennis Stag Joe has made a post about Black Hands and Penguin Watcherererers. New Penguin Watcherererers cannot make new brothers without approval from yer Administrators. As for the Black Hands, Jaserius (Jaxs) has a brother, Caserius. They were proven to be ye scavenge BlackHawks, and must be eliminated. More information is stated in Tennis Joe's post. http://forums.damenspike.com/view/50048/

New Thing(s) Added
~ Yarr! Ye think there are no new things added on yer deck, have ye? Well... YER BE WRONG! There are some new things, matey. To start things off, Hashir Man made a decking of yer good times of a post explaining how Tennis Joe is the new Emperor for now. He is known as Emperor Helper now on deck. Ye are surprised, aren't ye. Emperor Helper Damen Bob says that to get his title back is to either: Kill some of his heirs, or marry Her Royal Highness Empress Chelsey Drake Spike Bobette himself. Aye, that's quite a long name for Her Royal Highness. Emperor Helper Damen Drake Spike Bob has chosen to marry Her Royal Highness on deck, mateys. As I explained on deck above, mateys, hopefully ye were listening. Hashir Man's post is here. http://forums.damenspike.com/view/49986/

~ Aye! There be something ELSE new! If ye have noticed already, ye know what I'm talking about. From now on, ye cannot dislike yer administrator posts of any kind, whether their discussions or comments. Here is proof. http://prntscr.com/8il3ch Now ye cannot dislike anything that yer Administrators say.

Promotions/Demotions
Decking Good Promotions
Sriram Kenway: Member - Knight
Design4real: Member - Wise
Becky: Master - Wise
Burnt: Member - Wise
Balin: Member - WIse
Foxehhhh: Master - Knight
Tent II: Member - Knight
Trap Associate Abu: Member - Knight
Bailey Septim: Member - Knight

Decking Bad Demotions
Luke: Master - Member
Lylance: Master - Member
Bailey Septim: - Knight - Rookie

Player of the Day
Arr, matey! Mal31 is thar player of the day.

Birthdays
~ isabellehi10 is 13!
~ PrincessKenny is 20!
~ GabbyUnicorn is 12!
~ fluffysnow1123 is 15!
~ KeatonThunder12 is 9!
Happy birthday, mateys!

Joke of the Day
Note to all of yer selves: This is a Star War lover joke. If ye don't get it, too bad. :c
Me: Matey on deck, artoo people over there eating burgers?
Joe: Thar answer be no.
It's R2D2, mateys. Good grief. Ye are on deck.

Rhyme With Mal31
ShallQwertyNone!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/8il9cz
Thar image is a 32-inch flat-screen TV on deck

Penguin of the Day
http://prntscr.com/8ilaek Yer beautiful self is seeing OoBubblesoO.

NOTE: Everything that I say in this Entertainment section is true, it actually happened before yer faces.
So here I am, sitting down on OldCP. I see my friend, heygirl123 walking up to me. "Hola, amigo! Que pasa?" I say. Yer mind is thinking, "Oi, Spanish!" And then she speaks in Spanish and I'm sitting there like, "Uhh... aye matey... si, si..." having no idea what on deck she was saying.

And now for today's question: Who is my favorite game show host?
Aye, he is the host on Family Game Night, my favorite TV show. His name starts with T on deck, and ends with D. Last name? Starts with N on deck and ends with N. Aye, mateys! It is Todd Newton! Todd Newton is my favorite game show host.

That's all for today, mateys! Tune in next time to find out what my favorite animal is!

+1 by LoveMincraft, Lily1117, Mercer, CoffeeCow and 3 others

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Queen Of Cats
Master
1,420 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
20th September 2015, 05:04 PM

Woah, thats a pretty bday cake! May I have a slice? Awesome news!!! LOVE IT!

positions
Banned
679 posts
Seen 10th October 2022
20th September 2015, 05:43 PM

Jassie you got some real talent for news xd

+1 by Carly

Lets move to the rhythm of the water
225 posts
Seen 10th March 2016
20th September 2015, 06:54 PM

Lol I can't believe my name was finally in Amanda's famous news posts! Thanks Amanda :)

373 posts
Seen 6th October 2015
20th September 2015, 07:24 PM

Wow! Thats a lot of news. I'm gonna read it again!

~Be the Soccerball and mark your goal

543 posts
Seen 17th January 2019
20th September 2015, 09:25 PM

I love the random rhyme you came up with my name XD.Love it! <3

~Mal Hunters

Adventure Awaits....

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2015, 08:37 AM

OMG! This news report is amazing and hilarious! These news reports need more attention! I love it! IGN rates this 11 out of 10 Doritos!

-Orbay

413 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
21st September 2015, 01:28 PM

Mal31 wrote on 20th September 2015 09:25 PM:
I love the random rhyme you came up with my name .Love it!

~Mal Hunters

your signature music tho. i love both of them

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th September 2015, 07:36 AM

This is an amazing news report! I like pirate theme though. That was funny! :)

Vampire Knight is amazing!

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
26th September 2015, 08:27 AM

Pretty interesting news! That is a cool b-day cake btw.

DOOM
253 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th September 2015, 03:56 PM

you should be a reporter

+1 by Clock and ibob
s

Login or join the forums to reply.