"Scariest" pictures ever

Made by TheAce in Entertainment

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
1st October 2015, 06:35 PM

Question of the day:
Quote:
When do you read comments? Sometimes, you claim you're not reading them, but you reply sometimes.
It all depends on my amount of business. Traslation: it depends on whether or not I feel like reading. If I reply, I've read them or at least have read comments of my choice. If not, I didn't read any.

Things that are very, very scary. (according to Google) In fact, I'm so scared that I have no reaction to any of these other than enjoyment.

Quote:
By the time you've read this, I'm already behind you."
Oh my god, this is so accurate! There really is an ugly beast behind me! Behind me, there's a photograph of some horrifying-looking person named...wait, that's me. Still, this is accurate, I am quite the ugly beast...............

Apparently, this species is scary. It's disgusting both mentally and physically, but scary; no...yes. Very much so. Remember that time someone told you that everyone is beautiful? (everyday) They lied.

If anyone finds this scary, I welcome you to the internet. Now is a good time to leave it. If this is scary, EVERYTHING will be scary. If you watch the wrong videos, you'll even begin to fear cups and chocolate ice cream. I recommend staying confused.

Quote:
She eventually emerges from the screen which causes Noah to fall backwards like a little dummy, frightening her to death?
So basically, she crawled out of a tv monitor. Did they ever try getting rid of all of their tv's? What's up with the protagonists in horror movies always having even less common sense than me?

If I say your common sense level is even lower than mine, you know I mean LOW.

Cheers!

+1 by Lily1117 and Mystical

373 posts
Seen 6th October 2015
1st October 2015, 07:13 PM

TheWeirdWeirdoAce wrote on 1st October 2015 06:35 PM:
Question of the day:

Quote:
When do you read comments? Sometimes, you claim you're not reading them, but you reply sometimes.

It all depends on my amount of business. Traslation: it depends on whether or not I feel like reading. If I reply, I've read them or at least have read comments of my choice. If not, I didn't read any.

Things that are very, very scary. (according to Google) In fact, I'm so scared that I have no reaction to any of these other than enjoyment.

Quote:
By the time you've read this, I'm already behind you."

Oh my god, this is so accurate! There really is an ugly beast behind me! Behind me, there's a photograph of some horrifying-looking person named...wait, that's me. Still, this is accurate, I am quite the ugly beast............…

Apparently, this species is scary. It's disgusting both mentally and physically, but scary; no...yes. Very much so. Remember that time someone told you that everyone is beautiful? (everyday) They lied.

If anyone finds this scary, I welcome you to the internet. Now is a good time to leave it. If this is scary, EVERYTHING will be scary. If you watch the wrong videos, you'll even begin to fear cups and chocolate ice cream. I recommend staying confused.

Quote:
She eventually emerges from the screen which causes Noah to fall backwards like a little dummy, frightening her to death?

So basically, she crawled out of a tv monitor. Did they ever try getting rid of all of their tv's? What's up with the protagonists in horror movies always having even less common sense than me?

If I say your common sense level is even lower than mine, you know I mean LOW.

Cheers!

Wow that was scary. Which one is the scariest? I can't decide.

~Be the Soccerball and mark your goal

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st October 2015, 08:23 PM

Omg I shouldn't have saw this at 8:30 pm! That's scary! :I

Vampire Knight is amazing!

Login or join the forums to reply.