10th October 2015

New Feature, Warlord Comp

Made by Abushekaus in News

Lord
Master
541 posts
Seen 28th March 2023
10th October 2015, 06:01 PM

A sweet new feature was added today! This is called Sub Ranks.
What they are is instead of the normal rank I.e. Moderator , Wise, Master, News Reporter, There are now little ranks that show up under a users name. The Ranks are shown in Prince Tennis' post [New]Sub Ranks (I'd link it but im on puffin and yeah).

The rank Imperial Knight was removed all together and is now deemed a sub rank (You can see this sub rank under my name above!) If you are a knight with the requirements for Master, contact Hashir!

The Warlord Competition was held today and the competitors were as follows:
•Sir Cysero (Knight Captain)
•Sir Matthew (Imperial Knight & new Warlord)
•Sir Skippy (Imperial Knight &New Hand Guard)
•Sir Jesse (News Reporter & New Imperial Knight)
•The Wolf (He's dead no one cares)
•Sir Orbay (subbed in, Hand Guard)

Sir Matthew was proven victorious! After The Wolf weakened Sir Cysero's defenses, and slayed him, Sir Matthew and The Wolf had a blood bath of a match. After a few minutes of deadly feud, Sir Matthew struck The Wolf to the ground and earned Warlord for the second time in his marvelous career. He now has the title "The Unbreakable".

After the match Matthew chose to hold a joust in celebration. Sir Tent and Sir Skippy fought to the death and Skippy slayed, winning the position as Prince Tennis' new Hand Guard!!

Today was very fun, with an eventful hour on oldcp and a new dash of fun on forums. Hopefully this post helped out if you weren't there!

Now I usually add a bit about my opinion in these posts. I thought the match was pretty well fought, and tactics were very well thought out.

+1 by tennis, Kara, Banshee, Sam and 8 others

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
10th October 2015, 06:04 PM

Abushekaus Septim wrote on 10th October 2015 06:01 PM:
A sweet new feature was added today! This is called Sub Ranks.
What they are is instead of the normal rank I.e. Moderator , Wise, Master, News Reporter, There are now little ranks that show up under a users name. The Ranks are shown in Prince Tennis' post [New]Sub Ranks (I'd link it but im on puffin and yeah).

The rank Imperial Knight was removed all together and is now deemed a sub rank (You can see this sub rank under my name above!) If you are a knight with the requirements for Master, contact Hashir!

The Warlord Competition was held today and the competitors were as follows:
•Sir Cysero (Knight Captain)
•Sir Matthew (Imperial Knight & new Warlord)
•Sir Skippy (Imperial Knight &New Hand Guard)
•Sir Jesse (News Reporter & New Imperial Knight)
•Sir Orbay (subbed in, Hand Guard)

Sir Matthew was proven victorious! After The Wolf weakened Sir Cysero's defenses, and slayed him, Sir Matthew and The Wolf had a blood bath of a match. After a few minutes of deadly feud, Sir Matthew struck The Wolf to the ground and earned Warlord for the second time in his marvelous career. He now has the title "The Unbreakable".

After the match Matthew chose to hold a joust in celebration. Sir Tent and Sir Skippy fought to the death and Skippy slayed, winning the position as Prince Tennis' new Hand Guard!!

Today was very fun, with an eventful hour on oldcp and a new dash of fun on forums. Hopefully this post helped out if you weren't there!

Now I usually add a bit about my opinion in these posts. I thought the match was pretty well fought, and tactics were very well thought out.

Good post, very informative!

Gone

Sweet memories

Shes an atom bomb
327 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
10th October 2015, 06:13 PM

Very nice and detailed ! Couldn't do a better one myself !;-)

+1 by Abushekaus and Matt
Stand up for animal rights!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th October 2015, 06:20 PM

Very nice! I love the detail you used. You could make a great News Reporter and Blogger if you keep up these posts!

I especially like this part
Quote:

Kara
Administrator

Ask me for help!
697 posts
Seen 5th March 2016
10th October 2015, 07:22 PM

Very nice post and very informative.

Night

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is just the little Extra"

336 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
11th October 2015, 11:34 AM

Thank you. I finally caught up from when I was inactive

+1 by Abushekaus

ao3 fanatic
Banned
697 posts
Seen 30th January 2023
12th October 2015, 12:10 PM

Very Nice Post, All Detailed..! :)

768 posts
Seen 11th September 2022
13th October 2015, 04:05 PM

This new feature fixes a lot and adds people having ranks such as: News Reporter/Sub-rank Knight; Like chu are! :) Thanks for the updates!

BTW GRATS TO ALL WHOM FOUGHT IN THE WARLORD COMP!

Login or join the forums to reply.