25th October 2015

New types of armours

Made by amsel in Inventions

Hellooooo
491 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
25th October 2015, 02:42 PM

Greetings everyone

Today,i might found a very unique invention in the DSGHQ Empire!
one of my invention about armors,i show you what the names are and how strong,this is actually specially made for the brave knights that defends our mighty empire from our enemy's!
may i introduce the the right stuff that it will make much more better for our empire

leather

Leather armor is the weakest but better then nothing,every normal user has 20 lives but when you wear the leather armor,it will add +4 lives into you'r health.also every armor has durability,the leather armor has 10 durability or in other words:the leather armor will be broken after getting hitted 10 times,you can fix you'r armor if it's broken or almost by clicking the fix button that you will see at the right side of the screen(it will also show how much durability is left).when the armor is broken,it can't be used untill is fixed.repairing leather armor will take 1 hour

Helmschmied

almost nobody heard about this armor type but it does exist,wearing this armor will add +6 lives in you'r health,the durability of the helmschmied armor is 16.repairing helmschmied armor will take 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Metal

a fine armor that is bright,wearing this armor will add +9 lives in you'r health.the durability of this armor is 20.repairing it will take 2 hours.

Missaglias

the best armor for only this time is the missaglias armor,wearing this armor will add +12 lives in you'r health(that's 32 lives total...wow...). the durability of this armor is 27.repairing this armor will sadly take 3 hours long.

i hope you liked it,i did my best to do it.carry on good friends! ;)

+1 by rami, George, fox, Sam and 5 others
Heeeyyyy

768 posts
Seen 11th September 2022
25th October 2015, 03:02 PM

This is a great Idea/Invention, I think something like this should be added to the game. ;)

Good luck!

+1 by amsel

Queen Of Cats
Master
1,420 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
25th October 2015, 03:22 PM

Oh, thats really cool. Don't forget diamond armour ;)

+1 by amsel

People change, memories dont
887 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th October 2015, 03:50 PM

Heh, It's cool..

+1 by amsel
I wish I was that girl

Hellooooo
491 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
25th October 2015, 03:58 PM

Emmie wrote on 25th October 2015 03:22 PM:
Oh, thats really cool. Don't forget diamond armour
wait untill we have items for that...

Heeeyyyy

556 posts
Seen 6th February 2016
25th October 2015, 04:07 PM

Amsel Kriegher wrote on 25th October 2015 02:42 PM:
Greetings everyone

one of my invention about armors,i show you what the names are and how strong,this is actually specially made for the brave knights that defends our mighty empire from our enemy's!

may i introduce the the right stuff that it will make much more better for our empire

leather

Leather armor is the weakest but better then nothing,every normal user has 20 lives but when you wear the leather armor,it will add +4 lives into you'r health.also every armor has durability,the leather armor has 10 durability or in other words:the leather armor will be broken after getting hitted 10 times,you can fix you'r armor if it's broken or almost by clicking the fix button that you will see at the right side of the screen(it will also show how much durability is left).when the armor is broken,it can't be used untill is fixed.repairing leather armor will take 1 hour

Helmschmied

almost nobody heard about this armor type but it does exist,wearing this armor will add +6 lives in you'r health,the durability of the helmschmied armor is 16.repairing helmschmied armor will take 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Metal

a fine armor that is bright,wearing this armor will add +9 lives in you'r health.the durability of this armor is 20.repairing it will take 2 hours.

Missaglias

the best armor for only this time is the missaglias armor,wearing this armor will add +12 lives in you'r health(that's 32 lives total...wow...). the durability of this armor is 27.repairing this armor will sadly take 3 hours long.

i hope you liked it,i did my best to do it.carry on good friends!
Awesome! I sure do hope these new types of armour get added.
I bet you every single Imperial Knight would be wearing one.
Including training ones. Even ones who aren't even interested in IK!
If i could i'd give you +3 but sadly i can only give you +1!
Excellent post. +2 for sure

+1 by amsel
[ Thanks Emmie!!!
Thanks Midnightwolf!
Thanks Lils

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th October 2015, 05:46 PM

That's cool! :) Hopefully these will be added to the game!

+1 by amsel

Vampire Knight is amazing!

ao3 fanatic
Banned
697 posts
Seen 30th January 2023
26th October 2015, 03:19 AM

I Really Hope It'll Be Added! *crosses fingers*

+1 by Siamese and amsel

Siamese Cat!
Rookie
8 posts
Seen 26th October 2015
26th October 2015, 06:46 AM

Tomatoe Lecturer wrote on 26th October 2015 03:19 AM:
I Really Hope It'll Be Added! *crosses fingers*

+1 by amsel
Hi! I Welcome you to MY Signature!
Isn't it Purrfect?
<3 ~My Baes~ <3
Siamese cat #2
Siamese cat #3
Tonks,
Hayley,
Banshee,
Saber,
ollo.

Tonks because shes my most important Bff.
Hayley, known as Peggy known as Sparka is my 2nd bff!
Banshee because we were very friendly to each other ALOT.
Saber because she just is another of my bae's <3
ollo because he is so funny and one of my bae's too!

that wasn't in any order

I'm so Purrfect!
<3 And my Baes <3

<3 G'day! <3

ao3 fanatic
Banned
697 posts
Seen 30th January 2023
27th October 2015, 06:22 AM

I Hope They Get Added!

+1 by amsel

Hi :3,
856 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
28th October 2015, 11:41 PM

that is!

armorutiful!

i hope this gets added to the game!

So along!

+1 by amsel

Thanks Foxehhh for your awesome signature!

Chris Thank you for my signature i have a boy account (pssh im not gay)
Life always end with a happy ending and starts with a sad beginning
Want to make signatures for me Click that PM BUTTON! [/spoiler] [/font]
#DamenRocks

Oh meh Lily you make the cool signatures ever!

Im the one who is only on ! #Since10/06/15

Thanks Janie!
http://forums.damenspike.com/wiki/Pinkiey
i promise its kinda better than the other one

And never give up everything is very possible to do. [/color]

i am not girly though but i love ducks

The Wicked Boss
466 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
1st November 2015, 09:10 PM

Amsel Kriegher wrote on 25th October 2015 02:42 PM:
Greetings everyone

leather

Helmschmied

Metal

Missaglias

i hope you liked it,i did my best to do it.carry on good friends!

Great Invention! No one can argue with this!!

+1 by amsel
Unknown Yet..

Login or join the forums to reply.