2nd February 2016

Scenario: Emperor Adawg

Made by Abushekaus in The Lounge

Lord
Master
541 posts
Seen 28th March 2023
2nd February 2016, 06:21 PM

Adawg and I were discussing things and he mentioned him being Emperor/King. I told him I'd make this post to destroy any thought of that ever popping into his mind again.

1. Oldcp would have fangirl banners of feminine bands like... what're they called.... Thirty Four Pilots? Twenty One? IDK. Either way, a manly stud like me, would not want that.

2. Oldcp would ultimately be destroyed by Adawg's painful jokes. Sessions would consist of him torturing us with IceJJFish, killing off any user who has muted the radio. Corruption!

3. Chelsey x Adawg, enough said

4. Well back to the Empress aspect of things, women crawl over him because he is the ultimate ladies man. There would be more than one Empress, he would probably even make ranks like "Emperor's woman slave" and "Princess leia with jabba the hutt type person". If you havent seen Star Wars im sorry.

5. Well, I mean I guess my last point is just the words Emperor and Adawg together. I think oldcp filters your message out when you say that phrase.

These are my 5 solemn points on why a pookie who isn't even on the DSGHQ would rule better than Prince Adawg.

(this is just for fun but not rlly)

+1 by Olivia, rami, Hashir, Kara and 16 others

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
2nd February 2016, 06:24 PM

Oml Oml Oml XD wow..... Great Emperor xd ~Kat

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd February 2016, 06:25 PM

RIP

Kara
Administrator

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd February 2016, 06:25 PM

I think these are all very true statements.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

The POTM Legend
Master
917 posts
Seen 6th July 2022
2nd February 2016, 06:26 PM

u know I haven't seen StarWars RIP!

McKinlee Ren
Wiki:Mckinlee

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
2nd February 2016, 06:31 PM

This is 99% accurate...what you missed was: Icejjfish would be the co owner :) and his new album would be: Torturing little children who have taste in music.

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
2nd February 2016, 06:42 PM

Abushekaus Ren wrote on 2nd February 2016 06:21 PM:
Adawg and I were discussing things and he mentioned him being Emperor/King. I told him I'd make this post to destroy any thought of that ever popping into his mind again.

1. Oldcp would have fangirl banners of feminine bands like... what're they called.... Thirty Four Pilots? Twenty One? IDK. Either way, a manly stud like me, would not want that.

2. Oldcp would ultimately be destroyed by Adawg's painful jokes. Sessions would consist of him torturing us with IceJJFish, killing off any user who has muted the radio. Corruption!

4. Well back to the Empress aspect of things, women crawl over him because he is the ultimate ladies man. There would be more than one Empress, he would probably even make ranks like "Emperor's woman slave" and "Princess leia with jabba the hutt type person". If you havent seen Star Wars im sorry.

5. Well, I mean I guess my last point is just the words Emperor and Adawg together. I think oldcp filters your message out when you say that phrase.

These are my 5 solemn points on why a pookie who isn't even on the DSGHQ would rule better than Prince Adawg.

LOL

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd February 2016, 06:52 PM

Eh- I can see that now. My uncle.. torturing with music... Fangirl banners... 100% Adawg in my opinion.

Have a good day,

-ZendayaII

You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
2nd February 2016, 07:38 PM

Lol, that seems true. I think most people fangirl anyway XD

+1 by Ultimate Math, -1 by Rosie89

Vampire Knight is amazing!

Ravenclaw
364 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
2nd February 2016, 07:38 PM

All I have to say is ......

"You can take your words and all your lies"
~Really Don't Care- Demi Lovato

!Queen Of LLamas!
331 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
2nd February 2016, 07:46 PM

XD I GIVE THIS A +1 XD

Gurlplay Lejla Lopez

Llama Family :

links to things : http://damenspike.com/pictureshop my picture shop i can make a picture of you more details in the link
Friends/Family/Baes :) - ANNE,Bella1,Bella12,Bella12345,Bean2,Jade110,Summer, Papachis ,Victoria,AyeeItsSkyler aka Nonna,Trashy,Braydon,CoCowofly,Cristal,Design4real,BunnyLuv,Drjames,Elite Aka Flite,GerryPretzel,Grace,GoldenMio,Cupcake7,Hollie,Joecool,Jasonsup,Katjess1,Katrules,Katt,Lily1117,Leila4567,
MEGG123,Mimi101,MNM21,Pokemon5,Ravin,sammy,SkyBae,summer9,Taylorswift1,tt52001,
TylerTiger2,WANNAHAV3FUN,Katrules aka KatArrow,xXAbigailXx aka Penyapgirl01,Becky1028 AND OFC YOU!
Hey You can call me Gurlplay , Gurl , Lejla Or xxgurlplayxx Orr Larisa :P
I Like Oldcp , LLamas , Fnaf , Anime , Pusheen , Twaimz , Dan And Phil
Favorite color - Any blue Dark blue , Light blue , Aqua Blue
Favorite songs - Hello from Adele , Friday from Rebbeca Black , All the single ladies from Beyonce
Snaildom username : gurlplay
Oldcp username : gurlplay

Login or join the forums to reply.