5th February 2016

~News Reporter App ~Ari~

Made by Blooming Stags in Applications

Now you know I excist
323 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th February 2016, 07:57 PM

Hey DSGHQ! I have made a few News Reports before and I seemed you did like it as far as I saw. So step by step I thought about creating a News Report. Before I start I'll be making one after a few posts pile up over this and copy and paste one of my Reports just for example as well. Because I searched up my past reports and I can't find them anyways. Here is my Report. Enjoy :

User: Babyari/ Blooming.

How many years have you been with DSGHQ and Forums: Well since my passwords on my real account which my sister fooled around with all my ageing (Except this account) I think around a year and a half. I've been learning a lot since then.

Experience: Through out the year of doing most of my Reports I have got through it and got some good comments about it. I started off with the real world and became bored with it so went back to DSGHQ.
I also did start the community with Grammar Typos but learned on the way.
Through Demotions to Promotions on the Report I have been thankful for doing the Report to DSGHQ and getting some views either way I am still learning how to make it look a bit nicer but I spent a long time one some reports just to make it look good. And usually all my Discussion openings are big and strong for something to the whole Community. I love to do Big and Bold for you guys and try my hardest like a test.

Example Report :

Hello DSGHQ Users and Viewers!
This is Ari's Daily and today I will be talking about ( Example )
Starting off (User) and (User) Got in trouble for spamming and trolling. Hurting feelings as well.
They say that they never meant to do it on purpose but they did.
Tennis will be holding a Trial for these users on the (Date of Trial) for (User) and (User)
Former Mods now in a Trail. Did they really mean to or not? Penguins still finding out more guilt.
Now for the Promos Demotion's and Birthdays + Player of the day.
(User) and (User) again have been Demoted. Good luck earning it back.
And (User) and (User) have been Promoted!! Congrats guys <<
Happy Birthday too: ( User ), (User), (User) and (User)!! Happy birthday to you guys <
Player of the day : (User) Good job !! <
Thank you for reading my News Report.

Well I just added the report for detail. Continuing.

Time zone : EST.

Do you have at all what it takes: Indeed. Grammar, News Reports and getting new info when something appears!!! Due to lack of Reports I know I haven't done some lately but I will try and get to do it at least once a week. I would need time to get more info on items and create a new report. Any time of the week not any curtain.

Thank you for reading my Application.

You may either Like +1 or Dislike -1

I am not copying any honestly I just got some ideas that popped up.

Goodbye! Good night.

+1 by Gurlplay

The lame one will climb up like the stag does.

If you need help, feel free to PM me on Skype or on here.

!Queen Of LLamas!
331 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th February 2016, 08:19 PM

Blooming wrote on 5th February 2016 07:57 PM:
Hey DSGHQ! I have made a few News Reports before and I seemed you did like it as far as I saw. So step by step I thought about creating a News Report. Before I start I'll be making one after a few posts pile up over this and copy and paste one of my Reports just for example as well. Because I searched up my past reports and I can't find them anyways. Here is my Report. Enjoy :

User: Babyari/ Blooming.

How many years have you been with DSGHQ and Forums: Well since my passwords on my real account which my sister fooled around with all my ageing (Except this account) I think around a year and a half. I've been learning a lot since then.

Experience: Through out the year of doing most of my Reports I have got through it and got some good comments about it. I started off with the real world and became bored with it so went back to DSGHQ.
I also did start the community with Grammar Typos but learned on the way.
Through Demotions to Promotions on the Report I have been thankful for doing the Report to DSGHQ and getting some views either way I am still learning how to make it look a bit nicer but I spent a long time one some reports just to make it look good. And usually all my Discussion openings are big and strong for something to the whole Community. I love to do Big and Bold for you guys and try my hardest like a test.

Example Report :

Hello DSGHQ Users and Viewers!
This is Ari's Daily and today I will be talking about ( Example )
Starting off (User) and (User) Got in trouble for spamming and trolling. Hurting feelings as well.
They say that they never meant to do it on purpose but they did.
Tennis will be holding a Trial for these users on the (Date of Trial) for (User) and (User)
Former Mods now in a Trail. Did they really mean to or not? Penguins still finding out more guilt.
Now for the Promos Demotion's and Birthdays + Player of the day.
(User) and (User) again have been Demoted. Good luck earning it back.
And (User) and (User) have been Promoted!! Congrats guys <<
Happy Birthday too: ( User ), (User), (User) and (User)!! Happy birthday to you guys <
Player of the day : (User) Good job !! <
Thank you for reading my News Report.

Well I just added the report for detail. Continuing.

Time zone : EST.

Do you have at all what it takes: Indeed. Grammar, News Reports and getting new info when something appears!!! Due to lack of Reports I know I haven't done some lately but I will try and get to do it at least once a week. I would need time to get more info on items and create a new report. Any time of the week not any curtain.

Thank you for reading my Application.

You may either Like +1 or Dislike -1

I am not copying any honestly I just got some ideas that popped up.

Goodbye! Good night.
i give this a +1 :3

Gurlplay Lejla Lopez

Llama Family :

links to things : http://damenspike.com/pictureshop my picture shop i can make a picture of you more details in the link
Friends/Family/Baes :) - ANNE,Bella1,Bella12,Bella12345,Bean2,Jade110,Summer, Papachis ,Victoria,AyeeItsSkyler aka Nonna,Trashy,Braydon,CoCowofly,Cristal,Design4real,BunnyLuv,Drjames,Elite Aka Flite,GerryPretzel,Grace,GoldenMio,Cupcake7,Hollie,Joecool,Jasonsup,Katjess1,Katrules,Katt,Lily1117,Leila4567,
MEGG123,Mimi101,MNM21,Pokemon5,Ravin,sammy,SkyBae,summer9,Taylorswift1,tt52001,
TylerTiger2,WANNAHAV3FUN,Katrules aka KatArrow,xXAbigailXx aka Penyapgirl01,Becky1028 AND OFC YOU!
Hey You can call me Gurlplay , Gurl , Lejla Or xxgurlplayxx Orr Larisa :P
I Like Oldcp , LLamas , Fnaf , Anime , Pusheen , Twaimz , Dan And Phil
Favorite color - Any blue Dark blue , Light blue , Aqua Blue
Favorite songs - Hello from Adele , Friday from Rebbeca Black , All the single ladies from Beyonce
Snaildom username : gurlplay
Oldcp username : gurlplay

Login or join the forums to reply.