10th March 2016

Your Introduction To Jessica Jones

Made by TheAce in Shows

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
10th March 2016, 06:24 PM

All right, read up. The fan bases here are pretty much always Dan and Phil, some other not ugly youtuber(s), Undertale, Gravity Falls, etc. No Jessica Jones, so here I am introducing everyone to Jessica Jones because it's something that we need in our lives.

That's Jessica. Boy, girl, or other, that beauty alone gives us enough reasons to watch the show.

Here's Jessica confessing her human nature.

Finally, the season one antagonist of the show being intimidating by throwing five-pound inanimate objects while screaming french.

+1 by Otaku, Meghan, Queenblue, frozo and 1 other

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
10th March 2016, 06:43 PM

Haven't seen one of your post in a while

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
10th March 2016, 06:46 PM

Queenblue wrote on 10th March 2016 06:43 PM:
Haven't seen one of your post in a while

Yeah, I haven't posted one of those threads where I react to pictures with unnecessary sarcastic remarks since last year, so I figured I'd do that.

+1 by Queenblue

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
10th March 2016, 07:21 PM

How could you forget the Anime fanbase?

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
10th March 2016, 07:44 PM

Ninjay wrote on 10th March 2016 07:21 PM:

"etc".

+1 by Ninjay

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
10th March 2016, 07:51 PM

TheAce wrote on 10th March 2016 07:44 PM:
Ninjay said on 10th March 2016 07:21 PM:

"etc".
Didn't see that, sorry.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
10th March 2016, 08:02 PM

First of all, I would like you to know that I have not read the comics. All what I'm going to say is about Netflix's Jessica Jones show. I truly apologize if I'm missing some kind of major point from the comic books.

Secondly, it's not like I'm defending him in any way. Kilgrave was an abusing, aggressive, egoistic and cruel ass. He felt no regret while watching how people killed someone else, because he ordered them. He felt no regret in taking someone's inner organs, sentencing them to a worthless life, unable to control their own bodies. He destroyed people's lives willingly.

What I'm about to say is just an opinion.

Deep down, I think thAT HES a serIOUSLY HOT ACTOR OKAY

LIKE KILGRAVE IS FREAKING ATTRACTIVE AS HELL

ALL OF HIS ROLES ARE ATTRACTIVE AS HELL

H
O
T

i cALL DIBS

D I B S

on HIM

GOODBYE KiDS

+1 by TheAce
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
10th March 2016, 08:24 PM

Frakon wrote on 10th March 2016 08:02 PM:
First of all, I would like you to know that I have not read the comics. All what I'm going to say is about Netflix's Jessica Jones show. I truly apologize if I'm missing some kind of major point from the comic books.

Secondly, it's not like I'm defending him in any way. Kilgrave was an abusing, aggressive, egoistic and cruel ass. He felt no regret while watching how people killed someone else, because he ordered them. He felt no regret in taking someone's inner organs, sentencing them to a worthless life, unable to control their own bodies. He destroyed people's lives willingly.

Spoiler HideDeep down, I think thAT HES a serIOUSLY HOT ACTOR OKAY

H
O
T

i cALL DIBS

D I B S

on HIM

GOODBYE KiDS

I recommend continuing to not read them if you don't want to potentially face spoilers for what may happen later on in the series since Marvel and DC programming are based off of the comics.

I personally am the type of person who doesn't mind others defending villains. I defend plenty of villains such as Loki, The Joker, Lex Luthor, Green Goblin, and Doomsday because their villainous roles are freaking epic. Though I don't really understand those who try to pretend the villain they're defending is actually innocent by saying that they don't know better/just need love. Basically the opposite of how you described Kilgrave. Like Loki is awesome but I fully acknowledge that his traits are villainous and there's no excuse. Also, Homer is legendary.

+1 by frozo

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
10th March 2016, 08:48 PM

TheAce wrote on 10th March 2016 08:24 PM:
Frakon said on 10th March 2016 08:02 PM:

Spoiler HideDeep down, I think thAT HES a serIOUSLY HOT ACTOR OKAY

H
O
T

i cALL DIBS

D I B S

on HIM

GOODBYE KiDS

I recommend continuing to not read them if you don't want to potentially face spoilers for what may happen later on in the series since Marvel and DC programming are based off of the comics.

I personally am the type of person who doesn't mind others defending villains. I defend plenty of villains such as Loki, The Joker, Lex Luthor, Green Goblin, and Doomsday because their villainous roles are freaking epic. Though I don't really understand those who try to pretend the villain they're defending is actually innocent by saying that they don't know better/just need love. Basically the opposite of how you described Kilgrave. Like Loki is awesome but I fully acknowledge that his traits are villainous and there's no excuse. Also, Homer is legendary.

yeah yeh i just find kilgrave ugh bc of abuse etc. he's not your stereotypical villain robbing banks, though we all know he could do so if he wished.

here are some gifs oops

sorry did i go overboard idk what happened with those last four

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
10th March 2016, 08:53 PM

waitwait i found this

if i could describe what i think of kilgrave in one photo this would be it pce

+1 by TheAce