11th March 2016

Plz Band Me #1

Made by daisy in Shows

Minty wrote my signature >.<
336 posts
Seen 31st December 2018
11th March 2016, 07:12 PM

Hello, and welcome to my new show series called plz band me! :D Wondering why I came up with this name? Well a while ago a new user on Oldcp was telling a Moderator to "band" him. So his words inspired me to create this show because it reminds me of when I used to call ban, band. Enjoy :)

Noob
im alex and i am new to this oldcp thing. although i know less i like bothering mods and i want to know what its like to be banded. *spams snowballs*

User
I am eve and I am trying to gain Moderator. *Sees noob spamming snowballs*
"Please don't throw more then 4+ snowballs! It is called spamming!" I say to the noob.

I am Rihanna, a Moderator on Oldcp. I am currently the only Mod on atm and a noob just spammed. "Please don't spam snowballs alex."

Noob
"shut up eve, don't tell me what to do ;(." *continues spamming and ignores Moderator*

"alex, don't be rude and stop spamming snowballs. You will be punished if you continue this behavior."
Doesn't this noob get it already?

Noob
"No! Band me then!"

/arrest alex
*logs off to do homework*

Later with the noob alex at jail...

+1 by Goldenone The Bunny, Ninjay, Swirlie, Augustine and 5 others, -1 by SirEuan

I'm Daisy12344, Minty the great's sister

Hi! I am Daisy12344. c:

:star: <3 :star: <3
My Snaildom memories

THE CREW :D

Awesome Pictures by...

-Tasha you're amazing! ♥
Bluelights it is beautiful.. :D

~Fun~
548 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
11th March 2016, 07:15 PM

oMG INVITE ME TO ALL OF THE EPISODES ON YOUR SERIES OMG I LOVEEE THIS

+1 by daisy, Italy and DreamBurst
Goldenone

Best Best Best Best friends
ZendayaIII \ sooki \ Mal31 / Katrules / Mimi101 / Trashy / XzendayaX / realashley / Lollipop (Lou)/ Sammy

Not in any order

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th March 2016, 07:29 PM

I loved this, omg..

MAKE MORE! <3

+1 by daisy, Italy and DreamBurst

Oh, ew its me
39 posts
Seen 31st May 2016
11th March 2016, 09:29 PM

Lol, so bootiful, I wanna be in this so bad now c:

+1 by daisy and DreamBurst
Are we real?
Are we Friends?
Are we pure?
Are we alive?
We Are Different.
I am me, you are you.
We are Bold.
https://kickingcancerwiththesmiths.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god-called-me.jpg I have been called to faith.
You have been given too.
Good luck my friend.

Alone
141 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
11th March 2016, 11:23 PM

This is so funny haha, please make more! ;)

~Max

Closest friend: MYSELF hahahaha

#knight4life

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
12th March 2016, 01:03 AM

I died of laughter at tie picture of th e dead penguin.

+1 by Italy, daisy and DreamBurst

Strong Blood
Master
1,033 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
12th March 2016, 02:05 AM

daisy wrote on 11th March 2016 07:12 PM:
Hello, and welcome to my new show series called plz band me! Wondering why I came up with this name? Well a while ago a new user on Oldcp was telling a Moderator to "band" him. So his words inspired me to create this show because it reminds me of when I used to call ban, band. Enjoy

Noob
im alex and i am new to this oldcp thing. although i know less i like bothering mods and i want to know what its like to be banded. *spams snowballs*

User
"Please don't throw more then 4+ snowballs! It is called spamming!" I say to the noob.

I am Rihanna, a Moderator on Oldcp. I am currently the only Mod on atm and a noob just spammed. "Please don't spam snowballs alex."

Noob
"shut up eve, don't tell me what to do ;(." *continues spamming and ignores Moderator*

"alex, don't be rude and stop spamming snowballs. You will be punished if you continue this behavior."

Noob
"No! Band me then!"

/arrest alex

This was great. " Logs off to do homework. " Lol

Strong Blood
Master
1,033 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
12th March 2016, 02:05 AM

Swirlie wrote on 11th March 2016 07:29 PM:
I loved this, omg..

MAKE MORE!

Agreed she should make more post. Like these

Strong Blood
Master
1,033 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
12th March 2016, 02:06 AM

Failure Gus wrote on 12th March 2016 01:03 AM:
I died of laughter at tie picture of th e dead penguin.

So did :P

ao3 fanatic
Banned
697 posts
Seen 30th January 2023
12th March 2016, 02:16 AM

Hello, and welcome to my new show series called plz band me! Wondering why I came up with this name? Well a while ago a new user on Oldcp was telling a Moderator to "band" him. So his words inspired me to create this show because it reminds me of when I used to call ban, band. Enjoy

Noob

User

Noob

Noob
"No! Band me then!"

/arrest alex

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Banned
735 posts
Seen 15th May 2020
12th March 2016, 06:58 AM

Calling them noobs is just wrong.

They're not noobs, maybe just immature though.

It was okay. I didn't enjoy it very much and didn't make me laugh.

SirEuan

-1 by daisy and DreamBurst
Party Guard!

Charmer The Great

#CHARMER

#CHARMER2

I'm SirEuan! Read the rules and respect the rules! :)

Queen Of The Palm Trees
Rookie
87 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
12th March 2016, 08:41 AM

Noob

User

Noob

Noob
"No! Band me then!"

/arrest alex

cool series so far i rlly like it

yo mama so fat when she went to the beach the whales came up to her and sang "we r family"

A Girl Who Loves Rabbits!
Rookie
13 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
12th March 2016, 10:43 AM

Make More Please Please! You Would Make A God Like Author ;) I Hope Ya Make More!

+1 by daisy
I Love Rabbits And Bunnies!

llama is my nickname :3
192 posts
Seen 31st May 2016
12th March 2016, 12:52 PM

lol, I love it, keep up the good work

+1 by daisy

Who you calling pinhead?
Rookie
67 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
12th March 2016, 03:06 PM

Noob

User

Noob

Noob
"No! Band me then!"

/arrest alex

Hilarious! I am going to check out all of these episodes! Thank you for sharing with us.

+1 by daisy and ouchie

Login or join the forums to reply.