28th September 2013
1 view

GOAL ACHIEVED

Made by Kara in The Lounge

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th September 2013, 03:03 PM

I got 400 posts :3 I am so happy I finally got it.. now for 500 XD. This may be a while... lol

Comment your thoughts

I am just telling you what I did... don't be all, SHE IS BRAGGING.. and other stuff that Idc about.

XD

Kara
Administrator

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th September 2013, 03:21 PM

Lol how? Did you seriously flood how I told you not too? XD

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th September 2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Lol how? Did you seriously flood how I told you not too? XD
nope.. I just commented on A LOT of discussions.

Kara
Administrator

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
28th September 2013, 03:43 PM

i almosted did

Declan - Quit

136 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
28th September 2013, 04:05 PM

Congratulations on the 400 posts! Try to make your posts meaningful, though. I take into account of a person's posts by the ratio between posts and reputation. You have a ratio of 404/41, and it is currently the lowest ratio compared to all the staff, which they should have the lowest ratio (not counting regular members with negative reputation like iFreezer) because of the amount of replies or updates they must make. I'm not trying to make you feel bad in any way. I'm saying you should try to post things more than just, "mkay" or, "lol". Believe me, I've seen even your recent posts that do this:

~ SecretResearcher

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th September 2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Congratulations on the 400 posts! Try to make your posts meaningful, though. I take into account of a person's posts by the ratio between posts and reputation. You have a ratio of 404/41, and it is currently the lowest ratio compared to all the staff, which they should have the lowest ratio (not counting regular members with negative reputation like iFreezer) because of the amount of replies or updates they must make. I'm not trying to make you feel bad in any way. I'm saying you should try to post things more than just, "mkay" or, "lol". Believe me, I've seen even your recent posts that do this:
I know... I am going to post longer ones... to torture you.. and they will be long... :3

Kara
Administrator

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th September 2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Very true! Sometimes I make this little error. I try to make sure my replies and comments are atleast 2 sentences long. For my discussions, I try to keep a paragraph but when I'm in a hurry, I post less. :P

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th September 2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Very true! Sometimes I make this little error. I try to make sure my replies and comments are atleast 2 sentences long. For my discussions, I try to keep a paragraph but when I'm in a hurry, I post less. :P
same..

Kara
Administrator

Login or join the forums to reply.