28th September 2013

Leaving Forever

Made by Penguin Polly in Introductions and Leaving

Rookie
26 posts
28th September 2013, 06:01 PM

Hi, I am leaving Forever. It is hard to make friends with people or even say hi on Oldcp. So that is why today, I am leaving Forever. Goodbye.

boba
398 posts
Seen 27th August 2020
28th September 2013, 07:05 PM

aww bye :(

Rookie
26 posts
29th September 2013, 02:11 AM

Thanks Chelsey. :)

Rookie
265 posts
Seen 13th May 2019
29th September 2013, 03:35 AM

don't leave plz!

+1 by Suzy and Declan

Rookie
26 posts
29th September 2013, 07:38 PM

I came back on because people asked me to stay, but now people are being jerks to me so I am Leaving Forever and that's it.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
29th September 2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
I came back on because people asked me to stay, but now people are being jerks to me so I am Leaving Forever and that's it.
-_-. i hate when people do that. not be rude but srsly! are you staying or leaving?! like srsly i hate when people do that -____-. its like "hey guys i'm leaving and never coming back. 'OH WAIT!' i'm staying. "wait a minute no i'm not! wait yes i am! nvm i'm not. not trying to disrespect you or make fun of you. but srsly make a decision -___-

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
29th September 2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
-_-. i hate when people do that. not be rude but srsly! are you staying or leaving?! like srsly i hate when people do that -____-. its like "hey guys i'm leaving and never coming back. 'OH WAIT!' i'm staying. "wait a minute no i'm not! wait yes i am! nvm i'm not. not trying to disrespect you or make fun of you. but srsly make a decision -___-

oh puh lease shut up! i was thinking of leaving because all i was thinking of was the dumb mean jerks that were mean to u but then u realize the freaking game's addicting and the forums are fun and u dont want to leave ur friends so u realize "i want to stay!". its hard to multithink -.-

+1 by Notacoolman
Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Rookie
26 posts
30th September 2013, 01:20 AM

SEE? this is why i left, people are being Rude little Jerks. after this i won't even see if anybody replied to any of my post. Oh and by the use of your language, I think most of you are about 17 years old and there are children about the age of 7 on here.
Goodbye Forever.

-1 by Notacoolman and Sophie

Rookie
29 posts
30th September 2013, 02:43 AM

Cya hope you get REAL friends ;)

+1 by Notacoolman
Ghost.Dead.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
30th September 2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oh puh lease shut up! i was thinking of leaving because all i was thinking of was the dumb mean jerks that were mean to u but then u realize the freaking game's addicting and the forums are fun and u dont want to leave ur friends so u realize "i want to stay!". its hard to multithink -.-
you repeated what i said in your own words XD

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
1st October 2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you repeated what i said in your own words XD

lol i did

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Login or join the forums to reply.