19th June 2019

The Habsolo Podcast (Reloaded) #1

Made by Jacobg627 in YouTube

Straight Outta Compton Sw
577 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
19th June 2019, 07:48 PM

On the night of Monday, June 17th, 2019 at 9:46 PM, Habsolo emerged from the shrouds of his inactive, catatonic stupor. To Milan and Jacobg, he said "Yo boys wanan vc." A few minutes later, one of the greatest voice chats of all time began. At around 10:15, the boys were feeling a strange sort of way. They joined Blade's podcast server and decided to bivouac there in the "Lounge" channel. Soon after, they began recording (what they thought would be) the last Habsolo Podcast of all time. Anyone who wanted to join could join, and anything that needed to be said would be said.

In a few short minutes, many familiar faces joined. Many laughs were had. Many swears were censored. Many gigabytes were taken from Jacobg's hard drive... but it was all worth it.

Without further ado, I present to you
The Habsolo Podcast (RELOADED) #1: Open Mic Special

While everyone went in thinking this would be the last Habsolo Podcast, it very well might be the first. There's already hype for the next one, and we're not sure if that will be done in this open mic format.

+1 by Miromeski, Zack TV, SecurityGuy, Preston and 6 others

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th June 2019, 08:11 PM

jacobg627 wrote on 19th June 2019, 07:48 PM:
On the night of Monday, June 17th, 2019 at 9:46 PM, Habsolo emerged from the shrouds of his inactive, catatonic stupor. To Milan and Jacobg, he said "Yo boys wanan vc." A few minutes later, one of the greatest voice chats of all time began. At around 10:15, the boys were feeling a strange sort of way. They joined Blade's podcast server and decided to bivouac there in the "Lounge" channel. Soon after, they began recording (what they thought would be) the last Habsolo Podcast of all time. Anyone who wanted to join could join, and anything that needed to be said would be said.
In a few short minutes, many familiar faces joined. Many laughs were had. Many swears were censored. Many gigabytes were taken from Jacobg's hard drive... but it was all worth it.
Without further ado, I present to you
The Habsolo Podcast (RELOADED) #1: Open Mic Special
While everyone went in thinking this would be the last Habsolo Podcast, it very well might be the first. There's already hype for the next one, and we're not sure if that will be done in this open mic format.

GOD.DAMMIT

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
20th June 2019, 12:18 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABSSSSSS

god dang I miss that kid every time he disappears. Glad the podcast is back, I’ll have to give this bad boy a listen

+1 by MilanJordan

Login or join the forums to reply.