23rd June 2019

My Alatar Fanfiction

Made by frozo in Roblox

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
23rd June 2019, 08:29 PM

Alatar was kissing me. He was kissing me and I couldn't get my brain to work. I stood there, gently pressed against the door of his igloo, my lips parted, welcoming him for more. I felt his hand cupped behind the back of my head and sighed into the way he kissed me - passionate but holding back, as if he craved to devour me and had to physically restrain himself against it. I was absolutely paralyzed; completed captivated by the feeling of him pushed flush against me.

He suddenly pulled back and I wanted to pout at the lack of contact, his lips parted and ghosted over my own. I felt his warm breath when he asked, "Do you want this, Broccoli Rob?"

I wasn't sure what it was. Maybe it was the way he said my name. Maybe it was the way his tousled hair fell across his forehead or the warmth of his body through his Roblox shirt merging with my own. Maybe it was years of being literal soulmates, the countless times he would say he loved me without having to speak a word, the way we were just right. I didn't need to think. Grabbing a handful of his hair, I pulled his face into my own and made our lips collide. He began kissing me back, much more eagerly this time - much more sinister. Our tongues intertwined and we went into a frenzy, grabbing each other anywhere we could. Accidentally, I let out a moan from the back of my throat, which only encouraged him to kiss her me harder.

+1 by zelda, Miromeski, rami, Anja and 2 others
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd June 2019, 08:30 PM

Frozo wrote on 23rd June 2019, 08:29 PM:
Alatar was kissing me. He was kissing me and I couldn't get my brain to work. I stood there, gently pressed against the door of his igloo, my lips parted, welcoming him for more. I felt his hand cupped behind the back of my head and sighed into the way he kissed me - passionate but holding back, as if he craved to devour me and had to physically restrain himself against it. I was absolutely paralyzed; completed captivated by the feeling of him pushed flush against me.
He suddenly pulled back and I wanted to pout at the lack of contact, his lips parted and ghosted over my own. I felt his warm breath when he asked, "Do you want this, Broccoli Rob?"
I wasn't sure what it was. Maybe it was the way he said my name. Maybe it was the way his tousled hair fell across his forehead or the warmth of his body through his Roblox shirt merging with my own. Maybe it was years of being literal soulmates, the countless times he would say he loved me without having to speak a word, the way we were just right. I didn't need to think. Grabbing a handful of his hair, I pulled his face into my own and made our lips collide. He began kissing me back, much more eagerly this time - much more sinister. Our tongues intertwined and we went into a frenzy, grabbing each other anywhere we could. Accidentally, I let out a moan from the back of my throat, which only encouraged him to kiss her me harder.

Delete this.

+1 by Mink, Obito and izuno, -1 by zelda, frozo and Miromeski
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Banned
1,602 posts
Seen 17th February 2023
23rd June 2019, 08:31 PM

this is getting good i cant wait for you to finish

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
23rd June 2019, 09:00 PM

wizle wrote on 23rd June 2019, 08:30 PM:
Frozo wrote on 23rd June 2019, 08:29 PM:
Delete this.

Why are you being disliked?

+1 by Sled, -1 by frozo

Uchiha
135 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
23rd June 2019, 09:37 PM

im deceased

sorry i'm late. i'm afraid i got lost on the path of life.

28 posts
Seen 13th August 2021
26th June 2019, 03:26 AM

don't make me jump off a slide

+1 by Obito and

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
29th June 2019, 12:23 PM

well, this exists

+1 by

Memento Mori