Made by Romeo in The Lounge

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
24th July 2019, 12:43 AM

Let's set things straight.
Allegations
As you guys know. Rumours started up about me from your King, Alatar. Let's clear this up once and for all.
Everything Alatar said was false.
If you believe what he says it's on you, but believing lies.
About that crap about everything in his SRIRAM post.

Relationship status
I'm been dating a girl since last year she's my age it's blessed, whoa I'm in a batman coupe if you don't believe I put it on snap for the proof
She don't want no one to know but she bait.

Taking sides
It seems staff r babying Alatar as the referees do for LeBron. Let's say I start a fight almost instantly or just out of no where really, I get banned. But I ain't doing nothing I'm a changed man.
The people who are supposed to protect you and not take sides are the ones to reveal who they are. It's time like these.
If rumours spread about you, it's Alatar happened.

Spam Disliking
I don't spam dislike anyone anymore why r we still disliking like every post I make? Am I missing something? You know what? Forget I even asked.

On a closing note. If u wanna hate go ahead. Spread vile and inappropriate stuff about me carry on everyone. I couldn't careless. It's not hurting me at all. Bless up Allah is watching over me.

+1 by izuno, iblue and Xvoid, -1 by Miromeski
Live Fast Die Young

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th July 2019, 08:35 AM

SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE :)

+1 by Romeo
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

st.
Rookie
813 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
24th July 2019, 08:38 AM

gang gang sriram for mod

+1 by Romeo

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
24th July 2019, 09:11 AM

jemi1234 wrote on 24th July 2019, 08:35 AM:
SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE

Agreed!
Xvoid wrote on 24th July 2019, 08:38 AM:
gang gang sriram for mod

I appreciate your kindness, but in all fairness. A moderator would have to be having at least 10000+ rep, Jenna's a exception because she applied. My rep has been going down since forums re-released in 2018. I have no chance of getting moderator and even if I did, I don't doubt but I know someone will edit convos to make me look bad and then someone will hire a International hacker to hack me and I lose my discord(where there's actual proof to prove the convo never took place) and my socials. Honestly I don't know why everyone's disliking me or something. But all I know is Allah is watching over me.

Live Fast Die Young

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
24th July 2019, 09:51 AM

I'm not going to take any sides here, as that is just unfair on everyone. But what I will say is what Jenna said, we must spread love and serenity, and not bring hatred and anger into our lives, otherwise we will not bring joy to the world, we will once again bring anger and hatred, and in a short life, is that what we really want? No, it isn't, so again, let us spread Love, serenity and joy to the world.

+1 by Romeo
here's an old image I have

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
24th July 2019, 10:56 AM

orchardtop wrote on 24th July 2019, 09:51 AM:
I'm not going to take any sides here, as that is just unfair on everyone. But what I will say is what Jenna said, we must spread love and serenity, and not bring hatred and anger into our lives, otherwise we will not bring joy to the world, we will once again bring anger and hatred, and in a short life, is that what we really want? No, it isn't, so again, let us spread Love, serenity and joy to the world.

You're right!

Live Fast Die Young

Banned
1,602 posts
Seen 17th February 2023
24th July 2019, 05:43 PM

i see you replying to posts with positive things and then it gets disliked rip

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th July 2019, 11:07 PM

Hang on here -

I haven't spread rumors about anyone, I didn't even spread rumors about you...I don't think you understand, Sriram, but there's a big difference between "rumors" and "truth". You DID date girls underage, and I believe multiple people here have valid proof of this claim. Therefore, it is not a rumor, but rather fact, and something that has happened.

Now don't get me wrong here Sriram, that was made as a joke. I wasn't aiming hate on you, I was aiming hate on the thing you did.

People genuinely dislike your posts. That doesn't mean it's spam disliking...you just do genuinely discomforting and strange things.

Overall, I think you're a nice guy, and I will delete the post on you, I didn't mean any harm to you.

Regards, Alatar.

+1 by Romeo

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
25th July 2019, 01:50 AM

Alatar wrote on 24th July 2019, 11:07 PM:
Hang on here -
I haven't spread rumors about anyone, I didn't even spread rumors about you...I don't think you understand, Sriram, but there's a big difference between "rumors" and "truth". You DID date girls underage, and I believe multiple people here have valid proof of this claim. Therefore, it is not a rumor, but rather fact, and something that has happened.
Now don't get me wrong here Sriram, that was made as a joke. I wasn't aiming hate on you, I was aiming hate on the thing you did.
People genuinely dislike your posts. That doesn't mean it's spam disliking...you just do genuinely discomforting and strange things.
Overall, I think you're a nice guy, and I will delete the post on you, I didn't mean any harm to you.
Regards, Alatar.

Well clearly you did otherwise you wouldn't of made that post. Actions speak louder then words.

Live Fast Die Young

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th July 2019, 01:54 AM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 25th July 2019, 01:50 AM:
Quote:
Hang on here -
Regards, Alatar.
Well clearly you did otherwise you wouldn't of made that post. Actions speak louder then words.

I made the post for satire, and for reputation. Not for constant hate on one person.

+1 by Romeo

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
25th July 2019, 01:56 AM

Alatar wrote on 25th July 2019, 01:54 AM:
Quote:
Sherlock120Sh wrote on 25th July 2019, 01:50 AM:
Quote:
Hang on here -
Regards, Alatar.
I made the post for satire, and for reputation. Not for constant hate on one person.
I don't do none of that stuff you listed. I never have. What you did was bring back a closed discussion. I'm not gonna fight back because it's not gonna solve anything. But ignoring will.

+1 by Alatar
Live Fast Die Young

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th July 2019, 02:44 AM

Ily mom

+1 by Romeo

Login or join the forums to reply.