25th July 2019

Item IDS NewCP not working on OldCP [TO BE ADDED]

Made by Gamer in Club Penguin

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
25th July 2019, 12:24 PM

So I've received reports that there are items from NewCP that don't work on OldCP, I'm going to be hunting down multiple items to make them work within the game, for example I'm currently going to be adding the Star Wars Rebel Item Pack which will consist of, Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Grand Inquisitor etc. I'll also add items from various club penguin parties.

I'll be adding items in general, but I need your help. If you want to help me you can go on the CP Wikia and find the items that you'd want and send me a link to their page so that I am able to download the swf and then upload it to the game file-server than update the game.

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
25th July 2019, 12:38 PM

Good luck Gamer, I believe in you.

Live Fast Die Young

62 posts
Seen 3rd November 2020
25th July 2019, 08:46 PM

Thank you! By the way, the Better Clothes search feature in OldCP only shows clothes released from the start until April 2014. And if you want sprites for all the clothes in Club Penguin, I got a link:
http://archives.clubpenguinwiki.info/wiki/Clothing

P.S. Some clothes might be patched due to some reasons. I will ask Damen if he can unpatch them.

+1 by Romeo

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
221 posts
Seen 20th January 2023
25th July 2019, 09:59 PM

Fix the AI feature. I miss that feature

+1 by Romeo
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

Login or join the forums to reply.