31st July 2019

Roblox Advertising

Made by LOPEZTYUBKK in Roblox

Kikoriki is my life
Rookie
32 posts
Seen 9th August 2019
31st July 2019, 10:16 AM

I'm not one year in roblox.First played since 2015.Many things are coming and many duying.So today i will say about thing WHAT I HATE.
It's Users add.
Primordial add in roblox was made by By developers,but some time later I observe littleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tittle under that,Report Ads.I was In perplexity.Why developers added this tittle?They make normal original ads.But Later,all It become into own place.Custom ads.So why developers add ads in this game.No one was intrested with ROBLOX Studio ahhhh?(Joke).But I bethink - "So much players make good games but no one can't make their games to the world see them."BUT
why the need make tempting offers like this-
"ENTER CODE "NICK_HERE IS GOD" TO GET NOOOOOTHHHHINGGGGG."
So developers of roblox.Moderate ads.Or you need ads from peoples what do none?Can Beginning Creators who making which so good games self-actualize?

Hmm... this add can live

Thank you for reading,take care!

"don't ask me what's that"

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
31st July 2019, 05:39 PM

I've made ads before but I do agree with you, they should be quality. Those codes n' horrible stuff aren't very epic

28 posts
Seen 13th August 2021
5th August 2019, 07:52 AM

cuz they know kids will fall for it

+1 by trixie

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
8th August 2019, 10:29 AM

If you get very annoyed by ads on roblox, you can install an adblock extension and block the elements. You still get ads while BC on ROBLOX, and you can also block the elements for those.

I do agree that ads like "Click this button to get free robux" are obnoxious, and are most likely made by a 9 year old who refuses to put effort into their advertisements, but that's just what the community has been coming to. Comics and buttons as ads, and barely any great advertisements that would intrigue people.

Putting game codes in advertisements is annoying, but it's the only way to grab people's attention nowadays and it's upsetting. If you see any advertisements that violate the ROBLOX ToS, then report them.

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Login or join the forums to reply.