5th August 2019

P3D Mod Application

Made by Sananns in Penguin3D

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
5th August 2019, 10:01 PM

Hi, i'm Sananns, i want peace in Penguin3D, and i want fix that being moderator, and here is my Application:

Username: Sananns

Timezone: CDT

Activity: Daily, and sometimes, Weekly

How long have you been playing: 1 year (Edit)

Why you want be a Moderator: Because i want peace in P3D, protect the new players and inocents, show how forge items, and teach how protect yourserlf with weapons if it's required.

Why you think you are ready for it: Because i know what are the rules, i want help new users, actually there are too much killers/thiefs/scammers and i want to give them they deserved.

+1 by Zaron, Orbit, lush, CharliePenguin and 4 others
Creeper, aw man, so we go back in the mine, grab our pickaxe swingin' out side to side, side, side to side, this task a grueling one, hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night, diamons tonight, heads up, you hear a sound, turn around, and look up, total shock, fills your body, oh no it's you again, i can never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes. Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, grab your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run run, until it's done done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, stuff again, just when you think you're safe, overear some hissing from right behind, right, right behind, that's a nice life you have, shame it's gotta end this time, time time time, time, time time time, blows up, then your health bar drops, and you could use one up, get inside, don't be tardy, so know you're stuck in these half, a heart is left, but don't die, die, die, die , die, die, die, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, your grab, your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, Mc creepers, you're mine, haha, dig up diamonds, craft those diamonds, make some armor, get it baby, go and forge that like, you so mlg pro, the sword's made of diamond, so come at me bro, huh?, training in your room, under the torchlight, hone that form, to get you ready, for the big fight, every single day, and the whole day, creepers out prowlin', alright, look at me, look at you, take my revenge, that's what i'm gonna do, i'm a warrior baby, what else is new, and my blade's gonna tear through you, bring it, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, gather your stuff, yeah, let's take back the world, yeah baby, tonight, grab your sword, armor and go (it's on), take your revenge (whoo) ooooo'o, so fight, fight, like it's the last, last, night, of your life, life, show them your bite (whoo), cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, you grab your pick shovel, and bolt again, bolt again gain, woo, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, come on swing your sword up high, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, come on, jab your sword down low, woo.

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th August 2019, 10:15 PM

Great application dude.

+1 by Sananns, Orbit, Loeco, Victoralex09 and 4 others, -1 by turquito10

Banned
1,602 posts
Seen 17th February 2023
5th August 2019, 10:19 PM

good luck

+1 by Sananns and Boshi

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
5th August 2019, 10:21 PM

THX :D!!!

+1 by Orbit, lush, Zaron, Boshi and 1 other
Creeper, aw man, so we go back in the mine, grab our pickaxe swingin' out side to side, side, side to side, this task a grueling one, hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night, diamons tonight, heads up, you hear a sound, turn around, and look up, total shock, fills your body, oh no it's you again, i can never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes. Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, grab your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run run, until it's done done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, stuff again, just when you think you're safe, overear some hissing from right behind, right, right behind, that's a nice life you have, shame it's gotta end this time, time time time, time, time time time, blows up, then your health bar drops, and you could use one up, get inside, don't be tardy, so know you're stuck in these half, a heart is left, but don't die, die, die, die , die, die, die, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, your grab, your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, Mc creepers, you're mine, haha, dig up diamonds, craft those diamonds, make some armor, get it baby, go and forge that like, you so mlg pro, the sword's made of diamond, so come at me bro, huh?, training in your room, under the torchlight, hone that form, to get you ready, for the big fight, every single day, and the whole day, creepers out prowlin', alright, look at me, look at you, take my revenge, that's what i'm gonna do, i'm a warrior baby, what else is new, and my blade's gonna tear through you, bring it, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, gather your stuff, yeah, let's take back the world, yeah baby, tonight, grab your sword, armor and go (it's on), take your revenge (whoo) ooooo'o, so fight, fight, like it's the last, last, night, of your life, life, show them your bite (whoo), cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, you grab your pick shovel, and bolt again, bolt again gain, woo, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, come on swing your sword up high, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, come on, jab your sword down low, woo.

33 posts
Seen 14th October 2021
5th August 2019, 10:32 PM

Good :)

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
5th August 2019, 10:37 PM

THX MeloGamer

+1 by Zaron and Boshi, -1 by DaN

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
5th August 2019, 10:38 PM

+1 by PinwiPinwi, Boshi and DaN

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 5th August 2019
5th August 2019, 10:55 PM

T H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M E

+1 by Sananns and yht

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th August 2019, 11:03 PM

PinwiPinwi wrote on 5th August 2019, 10:55 PM:
T H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M ET H E G A M E

The game

+1 by Sananns, Loeco, Victoralex09, EmmanuelC4D and 2 others, -1 by turquito10

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
6th August 2019, 01:27 AM

Good luck, wishing you the best. :)

+1 by Sananns and DaN
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
6th August 2019, 05:11 PM

THX Sadie :D

+1 by DaN

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th August 2019, 05:33 PM

Lol why did my reply got 9 likes LOL

+1 by Sananns and DaN

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
6th August 2019, 05:43 PM

Cuz u r pro B)

+1 by DaN

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
6th August 2019, 05:43 PM

oof

+1 by DaN

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
6th August 2019, 07:51 PM

+1 by Orbit and DaN

Login or join the forums to reply.