6th August 2019

Apologies.

Made by turquito10 in Penguin3D

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th August 2019, 05:46 PM

Hi, this post is the only serious thing I'm doing, and probably the last one.

Ok, let's start with the first thing, I don't know if users know, but I was the owner of the "Memer, Darkness, and Teacher" accounts

Memer is the best known.

Darkness not so much.

Teacher is quite known, his character is good, unlike those mentioned above.

Let's continue, the name of this post is because I owe some apologies to the users who were affected by these accounts (in a bad way), to Damen, and to all the staff.
Why the staff?

I tried to improve the game, adding characters to make the game more interesting and keep users more active, unfortunately, without realizing it, I was abusing my power.

So, sorry to the staff, who tries to improve the game with updates, improvements, and help the game, sorry for making the game situation worse.

That was it, see you later. @Damen

-Turquito10

+1 by Sananns, Boshi, GalletaPlayer2019, Damen and 2 others, -1 by Miromeski, Orbit and Meganz

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
6th August 2019, 06:05 PM

Ok, good apology but like, if you had an admin rank, with knight captain, I think you need to write a little more than 3 sentences, not to be rude or anything.

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th August 2019, 06:10 PM

Lark wrote on 6th August 2019, 06:05 PM:
Ok, good apology but like, if you had an admin rank, with knight captain, I think you need to write a little more than 3 sentences, not to be rude or anything.

Thanks, i dont have too much to say, just im sorry for abusing with the accounts.

33 posts
Seen 14th October 2021
6th August 2019, 11:49 PM

will you return to the game? I had already missed you and sorry turquito :(

+1 by Boshi, ikerBobo, TheDonato, GalletaPlayer2019 and 1 other, -1 by DaN and seagull cool

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th August 2019, 02:16 AM

turquito10 wrote on 6th August 2019, 05:46 PM:
Hi, this post is the only serious thing I'm doing, and probably the last one.
Ok, let's start with the first thing, I don't know if users know, but I was the owner of the "Memer, Darkness, and Teacher" accounts
Memer is the best known.
Darkness not so much.
Teacher is quite known, his character is good, unlike those mentioned above.
Let's continue, the name of this post is because I owe some apologies to the users who were affected by these accounts (in a bad way), to Damen, and to all the staff.
Why the staff?
I tried to improve the game, adding characters to make the game more interesting and keep users more active, unfortunately, without realizing it, I was abusing my power.
So, sorry to the staff, who tries to improve the game with updates, improvements, and help the game, sorry for making the game situation worse.
That was it, see you later. @Damen
-Turquito10

Note: Reading the post, in the part where i say "Memer is the best known" i mean its the most known, not the best of the accounts.

+1 by Orbit and DaN, -1 by Meganz

Login or join the forums to reply.