8th August 2019

My take on clanning

Made by izuno in Roblox

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
8th August 2019, 11:56 AM

Clanning is a rather interesting aspect of ROBLOX, and one of the many things that you can spend your time doing. Many people have had both positive and negative experiences participating in war clans. Some people are called "boot boys" for being in war clans and taking them very seriously. This is just a thread explaining my opinions on war clans in ROBLOX, inspired by things that have happened to me recently. I would like to begin this thread by explaining my experience in clanning before I state my opinion on clans in general.

I first started clanning in 2013, when I joined a small group named "Warriors of The Shadows" and became a high ranked member. They were a sword fighting clan that just started and gained around 500 members within the first month. I had no idea how to sword fight at the time, as I was in other war clans such as the USSF and First Encounter Assault Recon. I was mainly a gun fighter at the time, I had no idea how linkedsword combat would work. I was a major in FEAR, and I really don't remember my rank in the USSF. I found clanning very fun back then, and often patrolled the USSF's FoB game at the times when I wasn't attending events for FEAR. This all changed when I started to develop an addiction to other games such as Minecraft and Terraria.

In 2015, I came back to ROBLOX after I stopped playing other games and rejoined FEAR and ranked back up to Major. I went through their Officer Academy but went inactive due to real life issues. Within that year, I also developed games for a clan named "The Blue Warriors" who have since stolen my work and recolored it to claim it as theirs. I also joined a group called "East Amherst Police Department" and became one of the best sword fighters in their group, reaching the rank of Superintendent. What happened that year ended up demotivating me and I gave my brother my ROBLOX account.

Recently, I came back to clanning in late 2018 and joined The Nighthawk Imperium. I ranked up to Staff Sergeant and joined their sword fighting division called Vanguard. I got into their elite sub-division called Guardians within their first tryout, not just because of my skill but also because of my humility. This was around the time that a legendary clanner named KingCapitalism lead the sub-division and was fixing all of it's problems it had previously. What drove me to leave Guardians was the fact that one of the members who were ranked Council within Vanguard started to oversee the sub-division, overstepping his boundaries. He went so far as to blacklist me from the sub-division over some controversial opinions I stated in my resignation letter. I lost interest in TNI, and soon found out that many of it's administration members are corrupt. Many of them being toxic, using racial slurs, or being a thief and selling a stolen training game to a Dark Knight Corps high command member. I joined Red Cell, the rebel group that goes against TNI and became a high command member of their sword division called Templars. I was later blacklisted from both groups due to allegations that I was being toxic outside of their chats and in other clans.

All of these experiences led me to believe that clanning has made both positive and negative impacts on me. I have decided to not list the smaller groups that I was in throughout the years in order to keep this thread as simple as possible. What are your thoughts on clanning? What experiences did you have? Did you make close friends in clans? I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to leave your reply about how you feel on this aspect of ROBLOX.

Bottom line for me: clanning can make positive and negative impacts on players, but it can also be fun and enjoyable.

sorry if this is all over the place, i haven't wrote an actual thread in years

+1 by SecurityGuy, zenny, Anja and Gamer

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th August 2019, 12:41 PM

good post bff! I don’t really like clanning much but it’s still fun to see people get angry over it

You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Login or join the forums to reply.