5th September 2019

Remembering Skylinr

Made by Romeo in Cool Stuff

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
5th September 2019, 02:43 AM

I used to be a Prince and kill people I didn't like (started with Skylinr) cus I couldn't kill Jesse, so he decided to not re knight his precious son, instead give him a no name rank ("Lord of Knights).... But his main died so he couldn't take that position, unless he has the same sort of relationship with that account ("But Romffrey, it's just a account!!!") No it's not... You either do good things on the current account to boast your popularity.
Backstory on the murder of Skylinr.
Skylinr was like you after my girl? I was scared so I thought he was gonna fight me little did I know he pulled his sword out
So I was like aight cool bro so I shot his ass before I was dead and relogged.
Romffrey V Skylinr was a good storyline, it goes to show you don't test the Prince's patience.
Jesse thought he won by shooting my main, he came back on his main had a clear shot but Damen summoned me and said "Don't shoot Jesse, are you crazy?" So I replied "Yes"
Anyways, his son came on trying to please his dad and gets his approval (Jesse was his dad)
Best way to kill Jesse's pride was to end his son and then there like 4 and 5 new kids (All weird looking like skylinrs mostly a boy and girl)
Jesse was using Skylinr.... I realized at least it was a quick death, I was merciful. I could've of killed the entire Military and the entire knights house. Nobody is ever grateful for what I don't do but maybe I should?

+1 by SecurityGuy and sparrow, -1 by Melian and
Live Fast Die Young

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
5th September 2019, 02:58 AM

lol i remember this

+1 by Romeo

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2019, 08:10 AM

Skylinr was a good person who was nice and actually cared about people. He actually cared about me because if this is the right timeframe, this happened when you were harassing me and you were actually jealous of him.

+1 by Melian , and Seth

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
5th September 2019, 11:17 AM

Loki wrote on 5th September 2019, 08:10 AM:
Skylinr was a good person who was nice and actually cared about people. He actually cared about me because if this is the right timeframe, this happened when you were harassing me and you were actually jealous of him.

Just because you're jealous, I'm gonna be Emperor doesn't mean you gotta be weird looking and defend this man child.

+1 by sparrow, -1 by Melian
Live Fast Die Young

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
5th September 2019, 01:50 PM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 5th September 2019, 11:17 AM:
Quote:
Loki wrote on 5th September 2019, 08:10 AM:
Just because you're jealous, I'm gonna be Emperor doesn't mean you gotta be weird looking and defend this man child.

Wow, @Loki is sooooooo jealous, (and so am I).
Honestly, Sriram, we are all tired of this... It's time to change, isn't it?

+1 by
Gone

Sweet memories

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2019, 03:37 PM

Man I miss Skylinr he was a legend he kinda reminded me of Chase almost.

Login or join the forums to reply.