26th September 2019

My Favorite Youtuber

Made by Loki in YouTube

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th September 2019, 01:00 AM

Marlene Mc'Cohen is my favorite youtuber. She mostly makes videos about raising, taking care of, and having fun with parrots. Many of you have probably seen me mention her before, especially if you've been to my profile. I find her videos to be entertaining and educational but she is more than just a parrot youtuber. She has actually inspired me at some points with some of her views on life. At the end of one video, she discussed how one of the best things that you can be in your life is just a friend to everyone and how you can't always judge a person by what they do because you just never really know the full extent of whats going on in their lives.

Shes just really inspired me with her kindness and some of her perspectives on life. And of course, I love learning about her parrots too.

+1 by Zaron and Framerinio

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
26th September 2019, 06:28 AM

parrots are cool. since we're on the discussion of favorite youtubers, mine has to be thomas sanders. even though he doesn't appear to upload much, i can laugh at his videos. he's gay and supports the LGBTQA+, so hes literally just an icon to me lol

go watch his sanders sides series

+1 by Loki and Jasiah

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

you'll be fine king
Banned
87 posts
Seen 17th May 2020
26th September 2019, 06:49 AM

scums like her dont have qualifications so they do youtube.

+1 by NoDadNotTheBelt, -1 by Xvoid, Carly, Loki and Melian

28 posts
Seen 13th August 2021
4th October 2019, 12:59 PM

Have you talked about liking parrots before? I remember someone talking about them here

+1 by trixie

Login or join the forums to reply.