26th November 2013

Minecraft Section

Made by Nintendo in Minecraft

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 08:56 AM

Hello penguins(or should I say cave dwellers?),

I am requesting a Minecraft section for the forum. Recently, I thought about how some of the CP community members also like Minecraft, so I thought: why not have a Minecraft section? I have a few(or should I say a LOT?)reasons we could put it into effect(NOTE: The really difficult or important ones to read are listed in bold. Some of these reasons are replaced with "advice reasons," so people don't get confused on which is a reason and which is a service of advice. These are also listed in bold.):

- If Club Penguin has one, shouldn't Minecraft have one?

- A couple penguins(such as Weeiii and jacobg647)have Minecraft-related avatars for their user.

- Minecraft has a lot of really cool imaginations, such as Creative(building whatever comes to mind), Parkour(jumping from block to block or iron bar to iron bar, etc. to get to the finish), Survival Games(try not to get killed and find ways to survive until you are the last one standing), mods(things you can use, see, or do with Minecraft that aren't available in the original game, e.g. you can't fly helicopters/planes, you have helicopter/plane mods, you can't board the Titanic in Minecraft, you have a Titanic mod, you can't shade the water a different color or shade, you have the water shader mod, etc.), etc.

- There might be some single-player worlds, but there's a whole lot of great multi-player servers out there!

- Lots of YouTubers(such as SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox, TheDiamondMinecart, HuskyMudkipz, etc.)have videos of Minecraft, and a LOT of them, so some of the videos are helpful, or for the most part, just helpful and plain hilarious. Watch out for any swearing, but there shouldn't be too many in those videos. You should always check the whole video first before posting it. The minute you hear a swear word, do not post it.

- When putting a download link to a Minecraft mod or map, always check it with VirusTotal. If it says it's safe, put it online the forum, but ALWAYS paste your VirusTotal link so people will know if it's malicious or not. Some mods or maps are fun however, eh?

That's all the reasons and/or "advice reasons" I could dream up with suggesting this Minecraft section. Goodbye for now!

~Nintendo

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
26th November 2013, 08:58 AM

good idea, i dont have minecraft though so i would not use it

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:

You're allowed to play the demo version at http://minecraft.net/demo and if it says "This file does not have a verified publisher," just click "Run." Buying the full Minecraft game requires $19.95, and you can buy the full game by going to http://minecraft.net/store and clicking "Buy Minecraft." Congrats! You have the full game.

LUCKY PICTURE!

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
26th November 2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:

You're allowed to play the demo version at http://minecraft.net/demo and if it says "This file does not have a verified publisher," just click "Run." Buying the full Minecraft game requires $19.95, and you can buy the full game by going to http://minecraft.net/store and clicking "Buy Minecraft." Congrats! You have the full game.

i dont want to pay

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i dont want to pay

Don't worry, they don't scam you, but if you really, really don't want to pay, you can play the demo version, but only for 1 hour, 40 minutes.

LUCKY PICTURE!

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 10:19 AM

or you can download it and play offline from the internet.It's better that way.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 10:26 AM

It's a good idea, but I don't agree with it I'm sorry to say. Reason being, people are going to be asking for loads of other games to have a section. The OLD CP forums will become a gaming site... Also, there's not much point as its got nothing to do with Old CP.

I don't want to dissapoint you, but this is my opinion. Thanks! -Archie

+1 by Ninjay, CPManiac and Snail341

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Rookie
75 posts
Seen 18th June 2014
26th November 2013, 11:56 AM

MINECRAFT IS SCARY
I ONLY PLAY IT WITH MY COUSIN

Gabbyaj Was here!

Rookie
75 posts
Seen 18th June 2014
26th November 2013, 11:57 AM

I LOVE THEDIAMONDMINECART THOUGH

Gabbyaj Was here!

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 12:03 PM

Please don't double post, it's not allowed. Sometimes it is accidental, this is when it's exactly the same. Nextime, please edit the first post you want to add more to it. Thanks!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
347 posts
Seen 26th January 2023
26th November 2013, 01:24 PM

Good ides , Nintendo! I love minecraft,too! :D I ' m happy because i started reading this! :D

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 01:28 PM

I really like this idea, but I don't think it would work. Everyone can play OldCP without paying, some people aren't allowed to play Minecraft. So I think some people would feel left out.

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 02:05 PM

Don't worry, we can show them images if we'd like to, or even some videos as I stated in the original post.

LUCKY PICTURE!

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
26th November 2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
MINECRAFT IS SCARY

I ONLY PLAY IT WITH MY COUSIN

Why do you think Minecraft is scary? Herobrine was taken away, so...

Well, nice idea though, Nintendo!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
26th November 2013, 03:51 PM

I don't think a Minecraft section would be appropriate on our forum. It is because Minecraft has nothing to do with Old CP, and will make people want to play Minecraft instead.

Login or join the forums to reply.