8th October 2019

P3D 1 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Made by iblue in Penguin3D

hey
Master
679 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th October 2019, 06:45 PM

Hey guys, the one year anniversary of Penguin3D was today! We can't believe it's already been a year of Penguin3D, it seems so new still! We have had many journeys on this game, such as meeting Pythas and some nazguls, having snowball fights, having jousts, sailing, traveling to the purple realm, and mining a ton. This game is such a great game that was only made in 8 days, that's a short amount of time for a game with such detail! It is truly amazing what Damen created for us users to play on. He even got a sponsorship which boosted the game up with Spanish users! Now, here are some pictures from the event!

Here is me getting burned because I was trying to do something, lool.

Here is one of the brand new limited edition (you only have a week to get them) items! They are pretty cool to wear, as you can tell.

Here is Zpheal and I mining Pythas for some gold to buy the items! (Items are 10-50 gold)

(credits to Zpheal for this one)

This is truly an amazing game that people don't play often, and it's a shame. Damen put a lot of hard work into this game and we take it for granted. Sure, it can be boring to some people, but just logging on for at least 10 minutes, could mean something to Damen. Let's hope this game can reach it's 2nd year anniversary! This would be awesome and we could do way more. Thanks for reading!

+1 by Loki, Zaron, kace, Xvoid and 6 others
hi

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th October 2019, 08:35 PM

awesome post iBlue! thanks for the recap! I unfortunately couldn't make it due to homework/had to walk my doggos so I'm glad you made this. Happy 1 year anniversary Penguin3D! I definitely need to login and get those items...

+1 by iblue and Xvoid

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
9th October 2019, 10:19 AM

go on a spree u wont

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th October 2019, 10:41 AM

I like the last picture :P 'twas a good evening