Made by izuno in Roblox

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
23rd October 2019, 09:32 PM

DSGHQ Combat Tournament (ROBLOX)

INTRODUCTION

Hey everyone, I would like to say that Julianhak and I have been working on this project for 2 months. We have been working on the design of the game, as well as fixing vital scripts and making custom outfits for teams. The finishing touches have been applied, and we're proud to say that the game for this project is complete.
With that being said, I would like to call this project the DSGHQ Combat Tournament. The tournament will mainly focus on RCL and Linkedswords, as well as testing your patience and discipline.

MAPS IN USE
  • Meadows created by Babylonic
  • Bricktops created by OrbitalOwen

RULES & GUIDELINES
  • Cheating is not allowed and will result in disqualification.
  • Toxicity is strictly prohibited.
  • You will not abuse any power that is bestowed upon you.
  • Follow the DSGHQ rules and community values*

Julian asked Damen on Instagram if he could stream this event to his YouTube channel. He agreed, and so this tournament will be streamed live on Damen's YouTube channel, so please set the example. I would show a screenshot but I'm not sure if Julian or Damen would like me to publicize it.

INFORMATION

Date & Time: TBD
Prize: TBD
Place: https://www.roblox.com/games/3691419002/DSGHQ-Combat-Tournament
Tournament Management: Real4207b, julianhak06

DAY 1: Sword fighting (Linkedsword)
DAY 2: Gun fighting (RCL)
DAY 3: Finals (Linkedsword & RCL)

Game nights will be hosted occasionally so you can hang out and play games with the tournament staff. Additional practices and trainings will be hosted to assist you with learning the basic knowledge of both weapons, as well as allow you to sharpen your skills and unrust. Trainings and practices will be the perfect time for you to ask any additional questions about the tournament.

ELITE ROLES
Elite roles are given to those who have shown skill and excellence with guns or swords. They usually topfrag in any events that utilizes their primary weapon.

SWORD ELITE REQUIREMENTS
  • Must have been in an elite sword fighting group (excluding Nighthawk Guardians).
  • Must provide proof of past KDRs, with proof of no exploits, ESP or hitbox expander.
  • Pass a required test on tryhardedgelordtops 2 or Futuretops using Linkedsword

GUN ELITE REQUIREMENTS
  • Must have been in an elite gun fighting group (excluding Nighthawk Commandos).
  • Must provide proof of past KDRs, with proof of no exploits, ESP or hitbox expander.
  • Pass a required test on tryhardedgelordtops 2 or Futuretops using Katiba, RCL, or SMG.

ruin amidst your wake

Discord | Game

+1 by Julianhak, Zaron, zenny, SecurityGuy and 5 others

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
24th October 2019, 08:28 AM

oh my lord

+1 by lylance, Xvoid, Loki, lush and 1 other

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2019, 08:32 AM

But .. why

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
24th October 2019, 09:47 AM

Welcome back ?

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2019, 12:33 PM

So finally its actually happening

+1 by izuno, IchanX2022, Zaron, Frogs and 1 other

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
24th October 2019, 02:20 PM

Damen wrote on 24th October 2019, 12:33 PM:
So finally its actually happening

yeah, i went on a month hiatus from playing roblox because i got back into oldcp, i'm the main reason why it took two months lmao

don't ever get me to play oldcp because i straight-up was addicted to it for 1 month

+1 by Damen

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th October 2019, 09:10 PM

Before and after seeing that this will take place on Roblox

+1 by lylance, Xvoid, sel and Quit

Login or join the forums to reply.