President decree

Made by Zack TV in The Lounge

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th October 2019, 06:31 PM

Everyone, i, willfred have a dream.

A dream to be a president. I over the years have realized how much i could be beneficent to this empire, but time and time again i never got the chance.
I believe that i should be able to rise up. I have shown my qualifications. I am not a joke, i know how to change this empire for the better.

Changes i will try to make:
1: Disband island KC's, and form a elected 1 kc that commands island knights.
2: Instate more democracy based things, such as KC and Det insp. (These ranks protect the people, so they should be able to choose their knights)
3: Re-form the CO into a more instated office. Aka giving it control over what steps we will make towards cz.
4: Make dets great again! Give dets guns and give them more commands to help out.
5: Make knights great again! Make knights with different ranks the highest being a Imperial knight, island knights, and house guards.
6: On that topic... bring back house guard.

P.s: I know Pres has been empty for awhile and may be deleted.
But i want a chance.

"I snow theres a better way"
-Wilf

(P.s, i really just wanna see if i can make a difference. If not then ig this proves i'll never be anythin)

+1 by iblue, candy, sparrow, Augustine and 4 others
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
28th October 2019, 06:41 PM

wizle wrote on 28th October 2019, 06:31 PM:
Everyone, i, willfred have a dream.
A dream to be a president. I over the years have realized how much i could be beneficent to this empire, but time and time again i never got the chance.
I believe that i should be able to rise up. I have shown my qualifications. I am not a joke, i know how to change this empire for the better.
Changes i will try to make:
1: Disband island KC's, and form a elected 1 kc that commands island knights.
2: Instate more democracy based things, such as KC and Det insp. (These ranks protect the people, so they should be able to choose their knights)
3: Re-form the CO into a more instated office. Aka giving it control over what steps we will make towards cz.
4: Make dets great again! Give dets guns and give them more commands to help out.
5: Make knights great again! Make knights with different ranks the highest being a Imperial knight, island knights, and house guards.
6: On that topic... bring back house guard.
P.s: I know Pres has been empty for awhile and may be deleted.
But i want a chance.
"I snow theres a better way"
-Wilf
(P.s, i really just wanna see if i can make a difference. If not then ig this proves i'll never be anythin)
when that first idea isnt even urs

+1 by iblue

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th October 2019, 06:43 PM

Sorry lol, the idea was good. I didn't know who OG made it.
But yeah i think its smart.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th October 2019, 08:57 PM

haha i get it. snow another away jajaja

:I

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
28th October 2019, 09:01 PM