26th November 2013

Daily news with Sadie.

Made by Scott in Entertainment

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
26th November 2013, 03:30 PM

Hey there, I am Sadie de first. Here with some "true yet funny news" today logging in to the online game "OldCp" i have seen that there is a new heading that says "Disney are greedy stupid heads" this kind of made me laugh but they are correct. Disney is not the same, now there is a bunch of movies that aren't very good. And they have took off the amusing Tv shows. Also they hate any cpps because there taking there "users" this means less money coming in. A online game cost a lot to have. Which that is why there is now memberships. Unlike OldCp were you can have a blast you have to thank damen because other online games have donations. So here is the funny new border :) . Tell me what you think of it, and if you agree or disagree and why? Thank you ~Just keep swimming, Sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
26th November 2013, 03:33 PM

I sort of disagree, because they have made Club Penguin animation look VERY realistic!

+1 by Scott and Ninjay

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
26th November 2013, 03:41 PM

I sadly, think the online game has way to much "high up technology" and it is so fake now. That is why i play OldCp :)

Hi, I'm Scott.

Rookie
3 posts
26th November 2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
I sadly, think the online game has way to much "high up technology" and it is so fake now. That is why i play OldCp :)
Same as me, Sadie...

+1 by Scott
Related to Cyberwolf, Daywolf, Firewolf, Sunwolf, Starwolf, Cookiewolf, and Moonwolf. Probably other brothers and sisters
I don't know about yet... :P

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
26th November 2013, 03:51 PM

Also, when i get older i always wanted to be a member of the clubpenguin staff. I wanted to be a blogger because i love to blog that is why i love forums they help my typing skill's and it helps with your mind activity too i also do better in English or grammar. Honestly, even though i sometime hate "Disney" i still always send them mail with ideas and they take it in and sometimes they do add them. Such as the, puffles i asked them things and gave them ideas for new puffles. I even gave them a idea of having a party where when you log into the game everything is back in the 2000-2005 of course when it was the big update or something like that. I think Disney has nice work ethic but OldCp is always in my heart and i love damen for making it possible. Anyway. waddle on fellow friends.~Sadie

+1 by Dice and Notacoolman
Hi, I'm Scott.

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
26th November 2013, 04:07 PM

disney made the game look bad, it looked better the old way

+1 by Scott and Dice

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th November 2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
disney made the game look bad, it looked better the old way
That's true. But in NewCP, the theme is Operation Puffle. It's really cool. It just needs the OldCP touch to it, then it's awesome...

Login or join the forums to reply.