18th November 2019

My new project

Made by Alatar in Inventions

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th November 2019, 11:43 AM

I have quite a few people that have been asking me why I am not fighting in the war.

If you'd like to know, it is because I think the war is unfair enough as is, and I feel as though bothering to fight just shows that I am submitting to it. Also, what does it matter in the end? Damen will eventually just smite all the DFB and then everyone will gripe and complain because Damen is still Emperor after his infinite legacies and nothing will ever change. We will follow the same cycle forever.

My project is going to be something different. To others, they will call it a "copy". But I have been inspired by Damen's works and simply wish to create my own works. I don't plan to outmatch Damen by completing this project, but I know that a few of you may be interested in joining it as I ensure a fair and balanced game without as many insane problems that happen here in OldCP.

I don't plan to advertise it on the Forums, as even if I did I'd be banned or suspended promptly. But, if you are interested in this project, and may be interested in helping me accomplish my goal, then you can add me on Discord and talk to me there.

Alatar#0215

I will also be making a Discord Server once the game is published onto a website and the servers are accessible. I don't believe in posting a lot of "upcoming announcements". I have already worked out what I need and have set things up, I just need people willing to help me as I cannot do this with just 2 developers. I will give more details elsewhere, as I don't aim to start unnecessary drama on the forums.

Regards,
~ Alatar

+1 by Frogs, rami and

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
18th November 2019, 11:45 AM

It won't be the same as OldCP, because cz might happen alot which wont make it exciting and interesting

+1 by Quit, and Miromeski

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th November 2019, 11:47 AM

Frogs wrote on 18th November 2019, 11:45 AM:
It won't be the same as OldCP, because cz might happen alot which wont make it exciting and interesting

What? I don't think you understand. I don't want this to be like OldCP. I don't have "cz a lot" either. I don't think you understand the point of this post. I said if you would like to learn more about to talk to me elsewhere. Thank you.

+1 by Frogs and

Banned
70 posts
Seen 7th January 2020
18th November 2019, 02:40 PM

I'm not exactly sure what this project is but it sounds intriguing. I'd like to learn more, I've sent you a FR on discord.

+1 by Frogs and

Login or join the forums to reply.