26th November 2013

Moderators, here is too you!

Made by RoyalStar in Club Penguin

194 posts
26th November 2013, 05:42 PM

Happy thanks-giving!
Hello moderators and CP players! Our well known holiday is coming up, thanks-giving! Here is my challenge: say what you are thankful for! in your post below, type something like :
I am thankful for _____ !
Moderators, here is my thanks too you :
Thank you for protecting the island and helping others. You have a great objective, and goal, you all have out-done yourself and deserve a great, big, thanks-giving meal! Happy thanks giving to you all.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Special thanks to Sarabareille! I am proud to be your Assistant and help you around the island. I wasn't even a bit surprised when you became moderator. I remember my first day on the forums, you helped me and showed alot more than just kindness. You have earned it, winner.

made by Music :).
By Pearlr10
Made by Katie :).
By ThePast

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
26th November 2013, 05:45 PM

I am thankful for God and Food.

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
26th November 2013, 05:48 PM

Hey there, sadly i am no longer a moderator but i soon will earn it i hope. I really loved helping you but honestly once i become a moderator again you are on the list. Good luck, and happy holidays :D ~Sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
26th November 2013, 06:02 PM

I am thankful for Water,food,plants and my house :D Happy early thanksgiving! :)

+1 by Scott and RoyalStar

326 posts
Seen 21st December 2014
26th November 2013, 06:03 PM

I am thankful for Gods promise to us

+1 by Scott and RoyalStar

The Trilogy
536 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 06:07 PM

I am thankful for God, My Family, And Food! Thank you! Happy thanksgiving.

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
26th November 2013, 06:13 PM

I am thankful for many things like God and Family. But, today I shall tell what I'm thankful for of OldCP. I am thankful to not be banned and to be able to continue playing this wonderful game! I am thankful that we have Nice,Smart, and Cool Mods and Admins! They do a great job protecting OldCP! And now a tip for everyone: It does not matter what kind of penguin you are. And be thankful that you have what you have. I see many people really want mod, but that's not the way to go. be thankful your a normal player in=game, or be thankful even if your not! Mod isn't everything and there's no point in everyone fighting to become one. At my church we are learning about wisdom. It is not WISE to force people out of the way so you can become mod. And mod isn't every thing. and IT is a HUGE responsibility trust me. I know I'm not mod but judging by our mods, I see that it is a hard job. And also if your banned, don't get mad! It's not the end of the world! It just shows that you made a mistake. And even though some one may not forgive you, God will at least! That's my opinion! WADDLE ON! :D OH AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

The Trilogy
536 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 07:19 PM

Yes that is a great post!

Login or join the forums to reply.