25th December 2019

Individuals who made my '19 decent

Made by Framerinio in Minecraft

Hula
43 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
25th December 2019, 07:51 PM

Hello, y'all.

I barely ever visit this place and never post here anymore. Nor do any of the people that I am goin' 2 be talkin' 'bout in this post ever come on here. In fact, I still HAVEN'T edited & managed 2 finish year '18 shoutouts that I had promised 2 finish. It feels like it was so not long ago. But y'know what? He*k that cr*p. On this list, I'll have only the most important people that have been the closest 2 my heart. And I'll actually finish this time! I'm not seekin' 2 fill this page up with abundance of people that I've talked 2 over the years of my career on oldcp.biz, but specifically only about those from the year '19 that had the largest roles in makin' the 12 months such a terrific joy ride.

It's a whole new decade incomin'. All the memories & friends I've made here will be 'from the 10s'. Eventually, all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain, preserved only through screenshots and computer data. But while we're here, let's make the best out of this time.

There are plenty of gr8 things I could mention 'bout the year such as the fact that I eventually got reunited with some of my old friends from here. It's quite a special event 2 me since we had basically lost contact, but here we are again, streakin' & talkin' on SnapChat, as we should! Speakin' of which, it's time 2 get into my list which will only be comprised of people from this community, as I've made so many good friends in Mariah Carey's fanbase on social media who I won't bother 2 mention since y'all don't even know 'em. In fact, the world renown singer-songwriter Ms. Carey is no. #1 on the BillBoard Hot 100 chart at the current moment with ha 25 year old song All I Want 4 X-mas Is You! Now that's something only a legend with longevity could achieve. After a whole decade of humiliation & underappreciation from the locals, the ole gal finishes the decade on the highest note possible, as deserved!

I would like 2 start from a special fren of mine named Faith. I have ha named as 'BFF' on my SnapChat list. The name Faith is in my top 3 most beautiful female names list (the other 2 bein' Trinity & Felicity. All 3 names symbolize beautiful things, and that's why I'm so fond of 'em.). I recall back in the end of '18 when I & Faith made a random promise 2 be BFFs. Why? I've got absolutely no idea. But God had a plan & He knew it was worth it. We had barely even known each other! But it was a fun thing 2 try out. Here we are, 2020 will be our 2nd year of bein' BFFs, therefore, I'd say Faith & I have managed 2 keep the promise pretty well & I'm very glad 'bout it.
In addition 2 your shinin' personality, you never cease 2 make me laugh with the silliest things (e.g. the period lesson, I luv p-, My Melody, BTS & so on). I always appreciate the interesting things you showcase 2 the Mini Chatty and we're so happy 2 have you on there. Your music taste is quite well-developed as well, since our 2 favourite female singers happen 2 be the same people, thanx 2 our mutual appreciation of actual talent. We coincidin'!

Next up is my dear fren Grounder/Monkey Slave. He used 2 be quite notorious in this community, however, some nasty people chose 2 simply 4get 'bout him when he had returned 2 the community after a hiatus. You damn fools, completely clowny buffoons! You're missin' out on havin' the privilege of personally knowin' such a brilliant individual! Shame on you. Chile, anyway, that means I get 2 talk 2 him more, so I'm once again in the win.
You are quite a local at times which I don't appreciate. However, girl, with the help from me, Faith, Ella & Trixie, we're slowly leadin' you the right direction. Please establish a personal SnapChat account so we could talk on the Mini Chatty there, finally reveal our selfies and start collectin' streax. It's 'bout damn time, you're missin' out!

Goin' through the list (which, obviously, isn't in any specific order), is Trixie. She has chosen 2 become quite deceased on social medias l8ly, but still occassionally manages 2 crawl outta ha lore & say hi 2 us. You & Grounder BOTH should establish SnapChat accounts. Gotdamn. While rabb.it is only a remnant of our '18 & '19 watchin' parties where you would showcase 2 me your K-Pop stuffs and I would only ever care 'bout that guy named Lucas, I honestly miss it. Girl, how am I supposed 2 catch up on all that now? Absolutely no fun in observin' without you. Kast is 2 confusin' & in no way holds a candle 2 anything of rabb.ies calibre. I suggest you 2 find more time 2 spare 2 the Mini Chatty, it's always a new & fresh gust of wind when you decide 2 come online & bring in some novelty & stan culture. Pls contact me.

I read my list and then something penetrates my eyes. What is it? Ugh, it must be Teigan/Sparka! 'Missin' u rn'. You are most certainly responsible 4 providin' me with some of the most uncontrollable laughter moments, especially when we call each otha. Gotdamn, I would be chokin' the whole time! And such moments are very precious 2 me. Not many things call out such a natural, heartfelty joyful reaction from me. We are 2 completely different people, not even in the same book! But, somehow, at the same time, we are one letter in the same word. It's just how special it is. All the funny moments, nonsense dialogues are 2 be treasured, indeed.

Same with Arona here. You're some of the most hilarious people I've ever met. You always talk the most random things, on the other hand, we just happen 2 understand each other so well, no matter how cryptic the cr*p you constantly churn out happens 2 be. I wish you messaged me more, though. Like c'mon, it ain't that difficult. I always send you art inspiration comprised of all the painstakingly handpicked images that I come across while surfin' the Interwebs. I N-joy it a lot, as I'm aware somebody actually appreciates it & sees the value of it all. Just reciprocal, y'know?

Now that we've mentioned messagin' 1st, comes LemmyLime's/Ella's turn. GIRL! How many times must I remind you THAT YOU CAN'T 4GET STREAX ON SNAPCHAT OR WE GONE LOSE IT, UGH!!! So fed up rn. But it's X-mas season, which is a time of 4giveness. Even if it's not X-mas, I still adore you no matter what. I believe on this list you're one of those I've known 4 the longest. I've witnessed your physical & mental growth durin' these years & I'm very proud. Especially the way you've mastered the spam lingo of Twitter & Instagram! That's 4 sure a very special thing we share. Don't eva lose your charm & keep sendin' me all your hilarious, sometimes even nasty images. Yikes!

Fizza & Aliza are the aforementioned people that I've reunited with. I've heard countless rumours that they indeed are sisters in real life! It still hasn't been proved true, yet. However, hopefully eventually I'll be granted the ability 2 witness the evidence myself. I'll make sure it occurs. Y'all are still as fun as used 2 be when we would spend time on oldcp.biz. Although I had expected y'all 2 be older, like, how come Fizza still goes 2 school???. Then I recollect that we all are of similar age, and I'm still not even in the last grade of school myself! Ugh, the clownery, pls. Chile, anyways, let's continue talkin' & streakin' on SnapChat, as required. Das on wat? On perry@, luv.

A person I newly met this year is Rainberry, who 2 happens 2 have been a notorious user from older times on this website. You've got a terrific personality & I wish you the best of luck survivin' the institution that shall not be named - University (U N I), havin' chosen the most difficult major possible. Like, luv... Chile, anyways, I should prolly have you contacted even more frequently. The fault must be the fact that I've deleted Discord from my mobile cellular device, resultin' in me bein' ineggcessible.

Honorable mention: Shmusab. It would prolly be possible 2 count with 20 fingers on human's body how many times you've logged on Discord this year. But I always cherish our memories of spendin' hours on oldcp.biz with you & you reignin' at the top of POTM list. But wow, what a moment, I'll never 4get. A moment that is most pleasin' 2 me in my career.

It appears this is the end of my special, celebratory discussion. If you're not here, do not fret - doesn't mean I 4got you or don't care 'boucha. Have a blessed 20s decade.

Happy New Year. God bless.
Sincerely,
~Framerinio

+1 by Jesse, Loki, Cristal, Pablo and 3 others

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
26th December 2019, 02:16 AM

omg grounder and lemmylime i used to be close with them when they were around :(. Idk if they remember me but if you still have contact with them plez tell them i said hi and i hope everythings going well!

happy holidays :)

Foot

Hula
43 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
26th December 2019, 05:42 AM

Cristal412 wrote on 26th December 2019, 02:16 AM:
omg grounder and lemmylime i used to be close with them when they were around . Idk if they remember me but if you still have contact with them plez tell them i said hi and i hope everythings going well!
happy holidays

Tellin' 'em immediately! Happy Holiday 2 you as well.

17 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
26th December 2019, 07:33 AM

That it fram. Take all my uwu’s.

+1 by Framerinio
Fizza

kind3 is cool
92 posts
Seen 23rd April 2023
27th December 2019, 07:29 AM

what a shame :( i had grounder's discord not too long ago. i was given it through an old friend nerdydobe, unfortunately i unfriended literally half my friends list. which now that i think about it was a silly idea :(

frame you rock by the way with these heartwarming messages. have a good 2020 ^_^

+1 by Framerinio

Hula
43 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
27th December 2019, 01:44 PM

kind3 wrote on 27th December 2019, 07:29 AM:
what a shame i had grounder's discord not too long ago. i was given it through an old friend nerdydobe, unfortunately i unfriended literally half my friends list. which now that i think about it was a silly idea
frame you rock by the way with these heartwarming messages. have a good 2020

You 2. Thanx a lot. :sparkles:

Rookie
6 posts
Seen 25th June 2020
13th March 2020, 04:34 AM

hi frame the people in these list sound like Gucci (that's how i say good) people i wish we talked more dododo

Login or join the forums to reply.