3rd January 2020

P3D Administrator Application

Made by Zaron in Penguin3D

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2020, 01:09 PM

Hello everyone! I am Zpheal, a current Moderator on P3D. I just want to start off by saying Happy New Year and Decade to you all!

I have made this post because I am interested in becoming an Administrator on P3D.

About Me & Why I Want to Become An Administrator

My username is Zpheal. I also go by Hour and i'm from Brazil. I first found out about OldCP in 2017 but was confused on how to play the game which made me not want to play. This year I decided to come back and check out things. I talked to a few Moderators on the game when I first joined and they helped me out. My interest in the game grew and I decided to stay this time, I enjoyed the game so much that I wanted to check out if the owner had created other games. I found out that the owner was Damen and had also made P3D. P3D became very interesting to me and I started playing it, It became my favorite game and I still enjoy playing it till this day. December 21st, 2018 was the day I began playing. A few months ago, I became Moderator on P3D, and now I want to push myself and become admin on the game too. As Admin, I would like to help Damen and the Community out. Although not many people play P3D anymore, it needs an active Admin and currently there aren't any.
I continue to play the game even if no one plays it. I also have experience in moderating and was chosen as a Mod on OldCP recently. I have experience moderating other games too. I can also speak Portugese and I understand Spanish too since they're similar. This could be helpful to the game because there are a lot of native speakers. Mostly Spanish. I have many qualities such as: Outgoing, Kind, Friendly and I love helping new users with the game and I've been playing Penguin3D Daily since I've created my Penguin3D Account which means i'm very experienced with the game now. I've been doing a lot of stuff on P3D, such as: arresting people who kills innocents, warning who were cussing, kicking who were swearing and banning who were breaking the rules.

My Experiences:
- 2019 OldCP Knight
- 2019 OldCP Moderator
- 2019 iOldCP Moderator
- 2019 iOldCP Wizard
- 2019 OldCP King of Das
- 2019 Penguin3D Moderator
- 2020 OldCP Moth
- 2020 Oldcp Moderator

I really hope I can become Administrator, thank you for reading :)
Thanks to Brit for reading over it
@Damen

+1 by sel, Xvoid, Frogs, Loki and 18 others

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2020, 01:13 PM

Good luck!

+1 by Zaron, Brit, Frogs and lylance

Quote:
Lol and fart

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
3rd January 2020, 01:19 PM

You seem fit enough for the rank.

+1 by Zaron, Brit and lylance

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2020, 01:34 PM

Your commitment to P3D is very impressive

+1 by Brit, Zaron, iblue, sparrow and 7 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd January 2020, 01:50 PM

it would be great because you understand the Spanish people unlike us inferior English speaking people you know

+1 by Zaron, Brit, iblue, Frogs and 2 others

hey
Master
679 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2020, 01:59 PM

I like that you play the game if no one plays it, shows you love the game and are committed.

+1 by Zaron, Frogs, lylance and Brit
hi

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2020, 02:04 PM

YESS ZPHEAL !!! Good luck bro you deserve it so much !

+1 by Zaron and Brit

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
3rd January 2020, 02:34 PM

Damen wrote on 3rd January 2020, 01:34 PM:
Your commitment to P3D is very impressive
agreed

+1 by Zaron

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2020, 07:51 PM

good luck!

+1 by Zaron

Wise Moth
35 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
10th January 2020, 07:03 AM

Zpheal wrote on 3rd January 2020, 01:09 PM:
Hello everyone! I am Zpheal, a current Moderator on P3D. I just want to start off by saying Happy New Year and Decade to you all!
I have made this post because I am interested in becoming an Administrator on P3D.
About Me & Why I Want to Become An Administrator
My username is Zpheal. I also go by Hour and i'm from Brazil. I first found out about OldCP in 2017 but was confused on how to play the game which made me not want to play. This year I decided to come back and check out things. I talked to a few Moderators on the game when I first joined and they helped me out. My interest in the game grew and I decided to stay this time, I enjoyed the game so much that I wanted to check out if the owner had created other games. I found out that the owner was Damen and had also made P3D. P3D became very interesting to me and I started playing it, It became my favorite game and I still enjoy playing it till this day. December 21st, 2018 was the day I began playing. A few months ago, I became Moderator on P3D, and now I want to push myself and become admin on the game too. As Admin, I would like to help Damen and the Community out. Although not many people play P3D anymore, it needs an active Admin and currently there aren't any.
I continue to play the game even if no one plays it. I also have experience in moderating and was chosen as a Mod on OldCP recently. I have experience moderating other games too. I can also speak Portugese and I understand Spanish too since they're similar. This could be helpful to the game because there are a lot of native speakers. Mostly Spanish. I have many qualities such as: Outgoing, Kind, Friendly and I love helping new users with the game and I've been playing Penguin3D Daily since I've created my Penguin3D Account which means i'm very experienced with the game now. I've been doing a lot of stuff on P3D, such as: arresting people who kills innocents, warning who were cussing, kicking who were swearing and banning who were breaking the rules.
My Experiences:
- 2019 OldCP Knight
- 2019 OldCP Moderator
- 2019 iOldCP Moderator
- 2019 iOldCP Wizard
- 2019 OldCP King of Das
- 2019 Penguin3D Moderator
- 2020 OldCP Moth
- 2020 Oldcp Moderator
I really hope I can become Administrator, thank you for reading
Thanks to Brit for reading over it
@Damen