21st January 2020

MY LIFE'S PROJECT

Made by Toby in Inventions

Banned
156 posts
Seen 17th February 2020
21st January 2020, 11:24 AM

DISCLAIMER: there is no link to avoid breaking advertising rules; I would just like you to check this out. The following is my old post WITHOUT the link.

I want to start by apologizing for being toxic recently, whether you've noticed or not, I'm sorry but I just get easily annoyed by mods.

Hi there,

I have been on this community since I was 12 (I am now 17) and I have learned a lot over the years. I used to make little crappy projects that I always thought was a big milestone for me, even if it was a crappy little singleplayer version of an existing game with about 1/1000 of the content. But I've recently been working hard to bring one of my childhood ambitions to life, which is recreating the multiplayer Penguin Chat 3. It still is not perfect, as I've rebuilt it using SmartFoxServer and have studied the examples provided to try to figure out how it communicates with Flash and I am really close to finishing this project. I think it's in good enough condition for you lovely people to try out and give me feedback on, which I would highly appreciate! And also let me know what you would like to see in the future.

I would like to post a temporary link (which will expire when I restart my server), baring in mind that it is not my intention to steal people from this community, which you can see by how doesn't even nearly compare to OldCP.

I am also aware that some people think for whatever reason I am trying to do something with their IP address. You are not required to make an account to try this game, so I cannot tie your IP address to your identity, not that I am even logging it at all.

If you need proof that this is a legitimate game, here are a couple screenshots: (Small amount because I would prefer if you tried it out)

If you would like to hear more, please DM me on here or on Discord - 13terminator#7008

-Kai

+1 by Damen, jackie, Melian , Romeo and 7 others

Login or join the forums to reply.