Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Roblox

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th March 2020, 05:59 PM

Okay im kinda getting annoyed at this,

Yes i killed an innocent. Why?

Not long after The corona virus out break. People were saying, if there were people trying to infect you, you can kill them. Which is why Naii got killed. He was shot by a cobo agent im pretty sure for trying to infect.

So lets fast forward to when it actually happen.

I logged on and two users started coming towards me. i think it was rigby and chloe. they started trying to infect me so i got out of spawn and attacked them. The only person i killed. or remember killing was rigby.

Then i'm being told that its not an actual rule.

Then this is where lex and rigby will start getting all upset

Lex was being rude to me first. So i was rude to him. Mance on the other hand was even worst.

I get demoted by sled. Not big of a deal but Lex makes it worst then it already was. I do apologise on lex's behalf if anything i did say was rude and uneeded. i have a right to stand up to my self and let alone I do tend to over react but thats to due with my mental health which is not relevent...

Yes I got Major to repromote me.

But what bothers me is lex moaning about it all the time. Yes i was rude. yes I killed an innocent. but why do you keep going on about it when there is no need too. its been sorted. nothing is happening. the dust has been settled

And i do apologise to the Innocent i did kill. i was just being naive

+1 by Zack TV, Zaron, CPBiter, Frogs and 2 others, -1 by Lex

Quote:
Lol and fart

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th March 2020, 06:04 PM

Dude it probably took all 4 of lex's rotting brain cells to even wake up this morning,
dw.

+1 by Sike, -1 by Lex
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
9th March 2020, 06:26 PM

harry15514 wrote on 9th March 2020, 05:59 PM:
Okay im kinda getting annoyed at this,
Yes i killed an innocent. Why?
Not long after The corona virus out break. People were saying, if there were people trying to infect you, you can kill them. Which is why Naii got killed. He was shot by a cobo agent im pretty sure for trying to infect.
So lets fast forward to when it actually happen.
I logged on and two users started coming towards me. i think it was rigby and chloe. they started trying to infect me so i got out of spawn and attacked them. The only person i killed. or remember killing was rigby.
Then i'm being told that its not an actual rule.
Then this is where lex and rigby will start getting all upset
Lex was being rude to me first. So i was rude to him. Mance on the other hand was even worst.
I get demoted by sled. Not big of a deal but Lex makes it worst then it already was. I do apologise on lex's behalf if anything i did say was rude and uneeded. i have a right to stand up to my self and let alone I do tend to over react but thats to due with my mental health which is not relevent...
Yes I got Major to repromote me.
But what bothers me is lex moaning about it all the time. Yes i was rude. yes I killed an innocent. but why do you keep going on about it when there is no need too. its been sorted. nothing is happening. the dust has been settled
And i do apologise to the Innocent i did kill. i was just being naive
don’t bring me into this lol this ur problem not mine

-1 by Miromeski

i’m rigby, shut up
348 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th March 2020, 12:27 AM

You didn’t kill me you killed shaan. But I only got a bit at your throat about it was only because the things you said weren’t exactly okay but I understand it was only because of the situation that happened, so yeah it should all just be dropped, it was just a bit of miscommunication and things like that.

-1 by Frogs, Miromeski and sparrow
rigby
professional slay

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
10th March 2020, 03:06 AM

You are blessed with Drac pain.

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th March 2020, 05:38 AM

Rigby Shaan and Chloe have been infecting people with sickness and Iceghost, they should be ipbanned or just killed

71 posts
Seen 23rd July 2023
19th March 2020, 08:09 PM

what even is this for, i've seen the tab for it but I seriously dont know at all

Login or join the forums to reply.